Side 2: 330,380
Difference: 769,319

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165,483
Side 2: 25,797
Difference: 139,686

chart

And because they'll complain that Dwarf aren't part of this war despite being the ones who added them.

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!
Side 2:
Tribes: -YES-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 222
Side 2: 83
Difference: 139

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,099,699
Side 2: 329,538
Difference: 770,161

chart

Side 1: 56,522
Difference: 30,725

chart

My question to YES. Where is your growth? My account by itself has over 1/5 of your tribes entire growth this week and every other top tribe is moving further and further ahead.

I'd like to add that YES did an op that landed today. Good job defending by Four llamas!

Last edited:

DeletedUser119075

Lol as expected from the overlord Billy's tribe. The crumble is coming, once unsuccessful ops happens, fingers will be pointed and Billy will blame everyone but himself for poor planning and preparation.

DeletedUser121006

Oh man I'm definitely not gonna miss this. Where is voodoo and Billy?

TheBarbarian

So after another -YES- OP (where they have ended up again with less villages than before), we've learnt more good things about their honourable leaders.

Thincat dismissed after losing 4 villages to Smart! You guys looking after your war sta- oh wait, you didn't declare yet :(

Karl.

DeletedUser120361

YES was created 32 days ago and has made 317 conquers.
Smart! was created 9 days ago and has made 280..

What exactly are you guys doing over there? o_O

Credit where credit is due though, I will troll you for the op today but in all honesty it was a well executed op, granted we came out on top but you did ruin my entire Sunday :p

Well done YES for that, and well done you Smart! asses for defending so well <3

DeletedUser120943

Well Smart has successfully nobled
59 internals
58 Barbs
18 from Pnut which are internals as well
12 from bold more internals
9 more from the smart academy tribe. So more internals
So gives us a grand total of 146 internal/Barb nobles which is over half your nobles. I am not super impressed, not that we at Yes have done a whole lot better. :)

TheBarbarian

59 internals
58 Barbs
So gives us a grand total of 146 internal/Barb nobles which is over half your nobles. I am not super impressed, not that we at Yes have done a whole lot better. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!, Smart?
Side 2:
Tribes: -YES-
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 82
Difference: 158
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 317,763
Difference: 852,832
chart

Side 1:
Difference: 30,725
chart

In the last week we have 3x your growth. You might want to get off your high horse, board the train and stop looking down your nose at us - 'cause all I see is a spec behind us in distance.

Karl.

DeletedUser120943

Those stats were already shown I was simply pointing out conquering Barb's and your own payers while you merge really isn't particularly impressive. I freely admit you whacked one of our player very well and took several of his villages. Good job but until less than 20 percent off your conquer s are not Barb or internals it really isn't that impressive.

TheBarbarian

Thincat dismissed after losing 4 villages to Smart! You guys looking after your war sta- oh wait, you didn't declare yet :(

DEVELOPMENT: -YES- Leadership read the goading words of a nobody and finally react.

The tribe is now at war with Elites of Nameless Order!

War name: Same old war ;)

Declaration:
Just going on

-------

Those stats were already shown I was simply pointing out conquering Barb's and your own payers while you merge really isn't particularly impressive. I freely admit you whacked one of our player very well and took several of his villages. Good job but until less than 20 percent off your conquer s are not Barb or internals it really isn't that impressive.

We're not here to impress. We're here to reach that magical number of 70% - or has that not clicked yet?

Karl.

DeletedUser120945

59 internals
58 Barbs

59 internals are you counting self nobles then? On that basis YES have only nobled 33 'internals'

Where did you get the 58 barbs from though? TWstats shows 29 unlike YES' 102 barb nobles, (with the most recent being from yourself)

Good job but until less than 20 percent off your conquer s are not Barb or internals it really isn't that impressive.

YES total conquers: 317. barbs: 102. Barb conquer: 32%

please carry on...

TheBarbarian

59 internals are you counting self nobles then? On that basis YES have only nobled 33 'internals'

Where did you get the 58 barbs from though? TWstats shows 29 unlike YES' 102 barb nobles, (with the most recent being from yourself)

YES total conquers: 317. barbs: 102. Barb conquer: 32%

please carry on...

What's a math?

Karl.

DeletedUser120943

Well I thought I said yes wasn't doing any better but maybe I wasn't clear. And yes I took a Barb I will probably take more but it doesn't require a lot of skill.and I am using the numbers tw gives and yes they include self nobles as nobles. So. That is part of them I am not sure where you are going with that.

DeletedUser118971

Don't waste your time with them. The fact pnut had to merge into bold to fight us... Proves something don't it