FRM Disbanded by SHEEPS

Deleted User - 4669627

jimi who?
anybody know this guy?

1285866809133.gif

seriously though, had a very long day at work, will read later today or tomorrow

if jimi is still around and looking for a fight, he knows i will oblige him, actually i will oblige him whether he is looking or not, lol

cheers!

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Classy guys, very classy.

Normally I would approve, but I like Brutus so you guys suck.

DeletedUser

Funny how they tried to get me banned for defending one of their accounts while none of them would help sit..
But this will affect my gameplay in a big way, i will not accept sits like i have in the past. Its bad when a mate tosses you a sit and has many incomings only one stacked none sniped. I guess we should have made 6 more barons and recruited more people jimi..

DeletedUser

Unknown :3 you appealed your ban?

Of course who wants to be banned for sitting an account and spending their own money and time defending while all their mates do is argue over barbs and who is leaving. Good things was mod reviewed the account and saw that i had stacked some and sniped others while rebuilding wall and renaming attacks. This will affect my game play though, i will not be sitting anymore accounts. I always felt if you did not have time to play you should find a new game were you do not have to be as active or does not require you to log in each day..

DeletedUser

Ummn guys. The fact is that FRM was falling apart internally anyway. We had several spies in there not to mention players asking to join Pl@gue. They all knew what was coming and were not confident in the tribe or jimmi to pull through. Now exFRM players are spamming mine and my co-dukes in-boxes with requests to join us. If this tribe really was all that loyal don't you think it would have recovered after being disbanded? SHEEPS merely exploited their enemies weakness. That is what you do in war or rather how you win a war.

Not sure why this would affect any tribe's opinion of SHEEPS except to give lol's and high fives. :lol:

darkaniken2

Well, I just stopped by to see what was happening, and I must say, I'm impressed that FRM managed to last as long as they did. Especially after recruiting GTL and grutflut. Having played under gruts leadership, I've got to say go SHEEPS on this one. Moral of this story is if you want to keep your tribe together, don't piss off your co-duke by doing nothing productive. :D

DeletedUser

Hey Dark, how've you been? XD

I mean, umm... like I said, when FRM declared war, they said up front they did not want to win the war. umm... Why would someone declare war and not want to win? :icon_confused:

darkaniken2

Hey Dark, how've you been? XD

I mean, umm... like I said, when FRM declared war, they said up front they did not want to win the war. umm... Why would someone declare war and not want to win? :icon_confused:
Good, and you?

FRM players were nubs from the start. So were most GTL members they recruited.

grutflut

Well, I just stopped by to see what was happening, and I must say, I'm impressed that FRM managed to last as long as they did. Especially after recruiting GTL and grutflut. Having played under gruts leadership, I've got to say go SHEEPS on this one. Moral of this story is if you want to keep your tribe together, don't piss off your co-duke by doing nothing productive. :D

lol I remember you, we argued on the forum because you were not active at all, and I wanted to get rid of you
you went mad saying you had no time for playing on 51, and you just said I was a bad leader ^^
You were vexed like a louse, you are a kid if i remember well, keep holding the grudge after all that time, and we were right to do what we did.

But you know I've never pretented I was a good leader, I just did the job as no one wanted to do it in GTL.

PS: you joined us as a refugee, almost begging to be spared by tusk, so you should hide instead of showing off
because I'm not the one who wanted you in the tribe, if we were bad, you had choice to leave long before we argued
easy to put the blame now, because if we had lasted as we should have been you won't be here telling rubbish:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ummn guys. The fact is that FRM was falling apart internally anyway. We had several spies in there not to mention players asking to join Pl@gue. They all knew what was coming and were not confident in the tribe or jimmi to pull through. Now exFRM players are spamming mine and my co-dukes in-boxes with requests to join us. If this tribe really was all that loyal don't you think it would have recovered after being disbanded? SHEEPS merely exploited their enemies weakness. That is what you do in war or rather how you win a war.

Not sure why this would affect any tribe's opinion of SHEEPS except to give lol's and high fives. :lol:

No William the tribe was not falling apart. Sure we had some noobs but so fo you in plague I've seen the 6 second trains. :/

Any high scoring tribe will have some spies. We have had spies since the beginning against any tribe we fought. Did it stop us taking villages from our enemies ? No.

Sheeps have lost villages in k63 and had not retaken them. Now that the tribe is disbanded you talk about loyalty? Duh there is no tribe to have loyalty to. I will not be starting a new tribe on this world.

Disbanding frm was a shameful act and the community should not applaud this type of play. It robs the tribe of its history, its not in the spirit of the game and you all lose out by this kind of play.

Warring and rimming us would have been far more satisfying for your players but sheeps have robbed you of that possibility.

DeletedUser

Hey Dark, how've you been?
Code:
XD

Scary happy to explain for you - can you quote the post and I will clarify.

darkaniken2

lol I remember you, we argued on the forum because you were not active at all, and I wanted to get rid of you
you went mad saying you had no time for playing on 51, and you just said I was a bad leader ^^
You were vexed like a louse, you are a kid if i remember well, keep holding the grudge after all that time, and we were right to do what we did.

But you know I've never pretented I was a good leader, I just did the job as no one wanted to do it in GTL.

PS: you joined us as a refugee, almost begging to be spared by tusk, so you should hide instead of showing off
because I'm not the one who wanted you in the tribe, if we were bad, you had choice to leave long before we argued
easy to put the blame now, because if we had lasted as we should have been you won't be here telling rubbish:)
Actually, I was quite active, just not as hyper active as you seemed to deman.

I also didn't "beg" to be recruited. I asked, and was sent an invite.

Several people, myself included, gave you advice on how to run the tribe. You got your panties in a bunch and started yelling bloody murder about how bad we were, etc. Nice leader there.

That's a moot point. You didn't last, which is exactly the point. I knew you wouldn't. You couldn't make it as GTL, and it would seem you failed to make it as FRM too.

grutflut

Actually, I was quite active, just not as hyper active as you seemed to deman.

I also didn't "beg" to be recruited. I asked, and was sent an invite.

Several people, myself included, gave you advice on how to run the tribe. You got your panties in a bunch and started yelling bloody murder about how bad we were, etc. Nice leader there.

That's a moot point. You didn't last, which is exactly the point. I knew you wouldn't. You couldn't make it as GTL, and it would seem you failed to make it as FRM too.

I said you begged to be spared and not recruited...you were out of troops, i didn't want you in the tribe, I left tusk to chose about that
You were not active, not hyper active, not active at all, 3 villages and still demanding tusk to clear you a target
I remember very well, and YOU went mad, because I've put a list on the forum asking what some members were doing here, at least I asked accounts, and explanations, instead of dimissming and just get rid of the burdens, Azfire were part of this list, and few others
Several members gave me advice???? I don't remember??? and for record I was not the only one duke...
I think I did my best, I don't mind your reproaches because you were not involved, from what I know you were not the one trying to lead
I repeat once again I've never pretended to be a good leader, I was there because no one had the balls to do it
I could have played and just do my game, i would have enjoyed instead of ruining and wasting my time with guys of your kind^^
We can talk for hours, anyway we didn't get on well, and that will never happen

DeletedUser

You couldn't make it as GTL, and it would seem you failed to make it as FRM too.

FRM merged with GTL and ended this world Rank8 in large part due to grutflut.

We had a great game and I enjoyed it very much. I am glad I met and played with friend and foes. And I am proud of what we achieved.

I know tribemates enjoyed their time with FRM. And I expect some enemies enjoyed having that tribe to fight.

This being a game I would call that making it.

DeletedUser

<insert image stating that FRM is simply whining about nothing, and being big babies>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeh sheeps and sheeps fans stop whining and accept that you have no credibility and were too afraid to continue to war us but had to stoop to disbanding your opponent.

DONE!

DeletedUser

Yeh sheeps and sheeps fans stop whining and accept that you have no credibility and were too afraid to continue to war us but had to stoop to disbanding your opponent.

DONE!
Okay.
1) That was directed at FRM, though you did oh so cleverly and humourously switch it around.
2) "DONE!" is in fact in my sig referring to how im done in TW, it is not in my post nor was it in any way directed at this thread (considering it is in my sig). So the fact that you try to switch that around also makes me gigle as you have just made a boo boo in your attempt to look clever :icon_redface: