FRM Disbanded by SHEEPS

grutflut

You know, with all the bad comments done here about us, it's understandable to overreact on each attacks....
above all we have to justify ourselves, when the bad has been done by others here, and every body applaud sheeps....things are said to let know players how low this game can be played
and instead of reacting, you are all agreeing hmmmmmm
We are defending some values here, and we are trying to share them, that's all, no need to make fun over that

DeletedUser

SHEEPS merely exploited their enemies weakness. That is what you do in war or rather how you win a war.

Absolutely true... if you're a terrorist.

What are you gonna do next, quote Sun Tzu's Art of War to make it seem like it's okay?

You ran up to someone who wasn't looking and hit them in the back of the head with a brick. That's how you win a fight? If you're a coward. Duh. Granted, he should have turned around or had someone else facing that way, but you still seem like a wimpo, dude. And a sad one at that because you don't see what everyone lese does :/

And yeah, yeah, I know it's a game. I just get touchy when people like to talk about war. hint hint

sheeps are good but so were those guys from Europe in the 40s. zing lol

/rant off

Last edited by a moderator:

grutflut

I criticize the lot..... I mean, you have someone who you give your confidence, as it was his desire
He was so honnored about that, we had a huge speech of him, saying he will do his best, and we could count on him...and he left because one night he couldn't face things, but he was not alone, jimi was there
and jimi is really efficient in crisis moment, some left but sure things could have been done, I know jimcooo and skuly or even klapi, it was just an argument; we had some, because players have strong temper

and sheeps, because ok, they had the sitting with duke priv, but we were their enemy, and for all the fights, and the time spent in fighting for the respect of what we were, for the respect of the game, they should not have taken advantages of that...it was not their decision to deal about our fate, they were not the ones having nights and days playing to have a team working, and one click they have ruined days of game
they knew we would fight them....they are not strong....I feel sorry to see that none of their leader appologize about this low move from them, this is the lowest thing I've never seen at this stage of the game
we are talking about a tribe rank 3 here, not about teenage tribe, or weak tribe without points or troops
and more, a tribe with powerfull allies and associations, why they did that?

by the way, I have my opinion about unknown, because I know he had sent 2 days ago his support back from the front, so he knew what he was doing all along, but that remains my opinion

DeletedUser

That may be, but he received a mail from you?

Grutflut on 13.11. at 10:22
you were perfect, you did well, you did your best, you have betrayed no one, I found you good loyal, and fair
never mind what the others thought about you
take care

grutflut

That may be, but he received a mail from you?

Grutflut on 13.11. at 10:22
you were perfect, you did well, you did your best, you have betrayed no one, I found you good loyal, and fair
never mind what the others thought about you
take care

because I didn't know what happened, I thought he was not involved, and after jimi explained to me
So you can see, how I can be naive :(
I kept trusting him....but jimi told me every thing was on the forum....the way he said things at the first hand
I've just understood that replay had duke priv' given by unknown overflown and then....
And maybe you can't imagine, you log in and you don't have tribe anymore, so yeah I was confused, and from what i understood I just went to support unknown thinking he was the one betrayed by replay

So you see, you try to drag me down, but in fact, it's my stupid fair attitude here

PS: here is the roten mind I was talking about....quote me, just exchange my mail, very nice as usual ;)

and for info, in the morning it takes me ages to wake up ;)
as you can see it was 10am on saturday

Last edited:

DeletedUser93235

At the end of the day grutflut you wont win. This is no longer a game you can win.

WilliamBirkin and all of the others who have forgotten let me remind you. This is not a war, its a game. And its a shame you have forgotten that, as so far many of you are just destroying others games.

This world so far has been destroyed by 2 families and there cowardly ways to win their wars. And i have to ask myself what is happening to the game? This game is nolonger about warring and having fun, but about who can get one over on the enemy tribe. And how can they ruin other players experiences.

tw wonders why players are losing interest. I think its obvious.

DeletedUser

because I didn't know what happened, I thought he was not involved, and after jimi explained to me
So you can see, how I can be naive :(
I kept trusting him....but jimi told me every thing was on the forum....the way he said things at the first hand
I've just understood that replay had duke priv' given by unknown overflown and then....
And maybe you can't imagine, you log in and you don't have tribe anymore, so yeah I was confused, and from what i understood I just went to support unknown thinking he was the one betrayed by replay

So you see, you try to drag me down, but in fact, it's my stupid fair attitude here

PS: here is the roten mind I was talking about....quote me, just exchange my mail, very nice as usual ;)

and for info, in the morning it takes me ages to wake up ;)
as you can see it was 10am on saturday

No I don't have a rotten mind. I was just curious as to why that was said, as I was only shown the message last night.
It is understandable how you can be naive, and yes, I know what it feels like to wake up and you don't have a tribe before.
I woke up days on end knowing I had failed a tribe. Me. On my own. Imagine how that felt, having volunteered to keep it going and I failed.
I wasn't trying to drag you down. As said, just curious.

DeletedUser

'Scuse me, but isn't it kind of... disrespectfull (for the lack of me finding a better word) for a staff member to post a PERSONAL message, that was not directed to him/her, in the public forums?

DeletedUser

1. yes it may be, and if grut found it un necessary, then, sorry.
2. I was curious as to her opinion after seeing the message
3. People do it in PnP's anyway
4. It was not intended to cause harm or disrespect, only to clear something
5. In the end, my curiosity was answered and i don't think it did any harm

I am not a proper staff member either.
I am a blogger, which has no power to edit forums, or do anything to affect in-game play.
I just write about this world.

DeletedUser

Well, I just stopped by to see what was happening, and I must say, I'm impressed that FRM managed to last as long as they did. Especially after recruiting GTL and grutflut. Having played under gruts leadership, I've got to say go SHEEPS on this one. Moral of this story is if you want to keep your tribe together, don't piss off your co-duke by doing nothing productive. :D

I have nothing bad to say about Grutflut. A very nice mate who tried harder then most of them to make it work. She can have her temper but thats just the women in her :) The thing i liked most was her determination. Something a lot of the players were lacking. I mean when you start getting attacked don't freak out and spam the forums and cm me about 20 times. If its not a train chill out :) Funny how most players are having fun till they are attacked and then they need you to sit them..

DeletedUser

At the end of the day grutflut you wont win. This is no longer a game you can win.

WilliamBirkin and all of the others who have forgotten let me remind you. This is not a war, its a game. And its a shame you have forgotten that, as so far many of you are just destroying others games.

This world so far has been destroyed by 2 families and there cowardly ways to win their wars. And i have to ask myself what is happening to the game? This game is nolonger about warring and having fun, but about who can get one over on the enemy tribe. And how can they ruin other players experiences.

So sorry it's taken a long time to realize you're playing the wrong game. Best of luck in your search.
ava-sLow_15x15-1.gif

There was this Chinese fart, son of zoo. He talked about winning wars without fighting.

DeletedUser

I criticize the lot..... I mean, you have someone who you give your confidence, as it was his desire
He was so honnored about that, we had a huge speech of him, saying he will do his best, and we could count on him...and he left because one night he couldn't face things, but he was not alone, jimi was there
and jimi is really efficient in crisis moment, some left but sure things could have been done, I know jimcooo and skuly or even klapi, it was just an argument; we had some, because players have strong temper

and sheeps, because ok, they had the sitting with duke priv, but we were their enemy, and for all the fights, and the time spent in fighting for the respect of what we were, for the respect of the game, they should not have taken advantages of that...it was not their decision to deal about our fate, they were not the ones having nights and days playing to have a team working, and one click they have ruined days of game
they knew we would fight them....they are not strong....I feel sorry to see that none of their leader appologize about this low move from them, this is the lowest thing I've never seen at this stage of the game
we are talking about a tribe rank 3 here, not about teenage tribe, or weak tribe without points or troops
and more, a tribe with powerfull allies and associations, why they did that?

by the way, I have my opinion about unknown, because I know he had sent 2 days ago his support back from the front, so he knew what he was doing all along, but that remains my opinion

Had more players been like you Grut i would not have left. The fact is half of FRM was noobs week and asking for support spamming the mails. I sat more then 4 accounts not producing troops with mass incommings. Jimi was a great leader but not active enough to help save a sinking ship. Its funny now i have mates asking me for help.. Where to go, and others offering me their accounts. You see in the end people know who their mates were. I helped many in that tribe and never asked for anthing. Accept to be helped with sitting accounts. I have been in many great tribes and they do not b-tch over who is nobling what barb. They ask to sit acounts, they want to snipe trains and make the enemy have a hard time. But alas i am only one guy and i can not sit at my computer and play someone elses account all day. Was i wrong for what i did? Maybe to some to others no.. All i did was give sheeps a means to an end...

Lol were you in the tribe too?? Thats just what they were doing warring each other. One mate was nobling a barb the other told him if he nobled it he would just take it from him. Now is that how the game was suppose to be played? I always told my self that, its only a game and when a game ceases to be fun one should no longer play it. But of course the rest of FRM would have you believe we were one big happy family and flame me for what i did!!

[spoil]FriedBurrito on 11.11. at 05:46
Just the let you know, if you "DUKES" don't put him in his place there will be bigger problems.
Unknown-Soldier on 11.11. at 05:42
i agree if he hasnt been farming it it is fair game if has cleared it then it as his farm..
FriedBurrito on 11.11. at 05:31
There he goes again getting his way.[/spoil]

[spoil]Klapi00 on 07.11. at 14:31
im tired off this bulshit u can cry too the duke i dont care
mtgz on 07.11. at 14:30
you have never said anything to me about nobleing around you. i will take the claims off of the other two villages but please dont noble this village.
Klapi00 on 07.11. at 14:24
sry i will noble them back i told 1 time no noble around me secand time same 3 will not hapen
mtgz on 07.11. at 14:20
sorry i have already sent train. i was told to get south as soon as possible i only picked this village because of the high hq,etc. sorry
Klapi00 on 07.11. at 13:53
town o crap (366|777) K73
he i like u too teak the claims off from by farms[/spoil]

[spoil]Skummel on 13.11. at 03:06
But I really want to disband :((I'm trying to use sarcasm, but I don't master the English written language well enough to get it threw with out parenthesis)

Bleh so we are now gonna war Sheeps Pl@gue anyone else that is in our path to win the world(a fellow can always dream)[/spoil]

grutflut

I've seen worse, I had to deal about that so many times by mails, it's not pink every day, we all have our low moments
that's not a good reason to take away a tribe, because of a bunch of idiots, to punish an entire tribe, it's unfair...
why you didn't simply left the tribe, why did you do that? I will never understand what you did, and I think you will give no good justifications about that action....
Very often i was about to quit, but I knew they were people who count on me, so I've stayed
When you are leader you can't be dominate by your personnal feelings
You know I said yes to jimi for having you as coleader, but he could show you, I said your shoulders won't be big enough, because you said you would grow big and become a better player to him, to be leader is not a matter of points, it's maturity in decisions involved in that job, as any other job with responsabilies in real life
I mean you have in your hands, people confidence, doing that you have made quit so many good players...
well I said we won't save the world...
This is my last post here, no point anymore to defend a point of view
It has been great to play with FRM and jimi, with all my mates from GTL

PS: icy quote me about what I said concerning unknown was bad, if someone could have done that, it would have been unknown, because that was not your business, and he didn't do it, he has no insane curiosit as yours to spread all over the public forum, you will understand some subtilities when you will be a big boy ;)

Last edited:

skummel

[spoil]Skummel on 13.11. at 03:06
But I really want to disband :((I'm trying to use sarcasm, but I don't master the English written language well enough to get it threw with out parenthesis)

Bleh so we are now gonna war Sheeps Pl@gue anyone else that is in our path to win the world(a fellow can always dream)[/spoil]

So you really want to take one message out of context? atleast give them the entire conversation.(I tried to be funny and I've might have been sleepy)
[spoil]
Unknown-Soldier on 13.11. at 02:57
I know a lot of you are worried, because of all the people leaving. Do

not be afraid, did you know sheep contacted me and asked me to disband

the tribe. They know we will be no easy task. Just because some of our

less brave mates want to run from a fight.. Is that not the point of

this game?? Just stay active and if you do not know how to determine

what incomings you have ask for help. And stay active if you have to

leave set me as a sitter or post for one. If they want our villages

lets make them work for them!!!

Skummel on 13.11. at 03:06

Bleh so we are now gonna war Sheeps Pl@gue anyone else that is in our path to win the world(a fellow can always dream)

Unknown-Soldier on 13.11. at 03:09
I have never really warred any tribe, I only retaliate against those who attack me..
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

In keeping with the state of the SHEEP forums
tldr.gif

Seriously though nice try FRM, hopefully we get a few more nice villages to join sheep outta this :wink:
Better yet i hope we get another war!!

DeletedUser

All I have to say is in a game you do anything you can to win, you can blame sheep all you want for taking advantage of this opportunity, but if you were given the same chance you would have done the exact same thing. In previous worlds I have had things similar to this happen, and all you can do is move on and relies that this game is not personal. It is a game played on-line with people all over the world. Each and everyone of us has a different viewpoint on what is fair. I don't think what was done is right, but nor do I think it was wrong it was just two tribes playing the game, and one(sheeps) got an advantage dumped ion their laps and decided to take it.