Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

DeletedUser89429

Craziness! Who gave you that foolish idea?!! That would be like, using a screwdriver to unscrew something, when you could also just bang your head on it untill it comes loose...

I lolled. :lol:

DeletedUser92671

you said you was quiting, left the tribe, sent all your troops to your ex-tribe mates,

am i missing something here?

or are you really that lame :/

DeletedUser92641

Sad, sad noob -.-

King Matt II shows true signs of an immature sore loser.
First of all, he was acting in a very inappropriate sexual manner with another member of the council back when Wheggs was around. Then he begged the council to dismiss me. He then tried to take me out but failed miserably because obviously he sucks. Once I got into bth and Wheggs fell apart he got into bth as well. He was then dismissed for sucking and he begged everyone to let him in. He showed more signs of immaturity when he posted our confidential plans in the public forums. Now he's "quitting", and in a last desperate attempt to get to me, he sent all his troops at me.

The only reason his first attack got me was because I was offline when his attack landed. He's a noob, very immature and lame.

~FN~

King Matt II

Oh jeez. I think my IQ just dropped reading that.

King Matt II shows true signs of an immature sore loser.

You too. :)

First of all, he was acting in a very inappropriate sexual manner with another member of the council back when Wheggs was around.

That's a serious allegation. Any proof? Or, how about starting with who this council member is? Because I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

Then he begged the council to dismiss me.

Nope. The council wanted you gone; I backed their decision.

He then tried to take me out but failed miserably because obviously he sucks.

I never sent an attack at you once you were dismissed.

Once I got into bth and Wheggs fell apart he got into bth as well. He was then dismissed for sucking and he begged everyone to let him in.

I didn't beg. I asked for a reason why I was booted; Chase asked me to come back, I did. He asked me, I did not ask him. I also told him (or I think I did) that I would quit during/after the merge. This is because I disagree with a few members in there, and I would rather leave the world than cause more issues. <- I know I contradicted myself there by attacking F4T4L.

He showed more signs of immaturity when he posted our confidential plans in the public forums.

I did? I'm pretty sure I didn't reveal anything, I just threatened to do so (yes, that bit was immature. I regret that and have apologized for that).

Now he's "quitting", and in a last desperate attempt to get to me, he sent all his troops at me.

Yeah. I'm quitting, and my friend asked to log into my account to see the new TW changes (he hasn't played since W30). I let him, then he said "you should send your troops somewhere before you delete". You came straight to my mind. It did it's job, didn't it? Here you are raging at me. :lol:

The only reason his first attack got me was because I was offline when his attack landed. He's a noob, very immature and lame.

I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

you said you was quiting, left the tribe, sent all your troops to your ex-tribe mates,

am i missing something here?

or are you really that lame :/

I attacked F4T4L, and I have my reasons. I would never even consider attacking any other (ex) tribemates, because I respect my ex tribe and tribemates.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

These forums are not the place to fight personal fights, although it's rather funny to watch.

MM

DeletedUser92641

You were always acting immature with Spekkio. Always talking about gay sexual relations and titling army camps "spekkio's and Matt's love boat".

Why do you wish to quit? Why don't you stay here and fight me one on one you nubcake. You're scared that's why. You're desperate last little attempt proved this, and it also proved that you're immature and a sore loser. This move really shows a lot about your character. If you have something to say, now is the time to say it. Don't be a little girl.

~FN~

DeletedUser

F4TAL - From FEAR time onward King Matt was super-noob if i were you I would just ignore this guy and clear villas,
nothing much to discuss here.

DeletedUser

Lol. Posting one report and all out of a sudden it gets flamed :S

DeletedUser

You were always acting immature with Spekkio. Always talking about gay sexual relations and titling army camps "spekkio's and Matt's love boat".

Why do you wish to quit? Why don't you stay here and fight me one on one you nubcake. You're scared that's why. You're desperate last little attempt proved this, and it also proved that you're immature and a sore loser. This move really shows a lot about your character. If you have something to say, now is the time to say it. Don't be a little girl.

~FN~

Pathetic reason to flame. Being immature to have fun and joke is nothing to be flamed on, that's pretty stupid from you to criticize him on that.

Very mature

King Matt II

~FN~

I'm sorry, are you homophobic? I see no reason for that to be offensive, as like Ismail said, it was joking around.

Also, how was this a desperate last attempt? I sent every single troop I had at you to annoy you because I dislike you. If I was "attempting" anything, I wouldn't have suicided, I would have succeeded. And like I said earlier, I've never attacked you before, so why claim I have and failed?

I don't see why you're lying to try and make me seem like the bad guy here. If I recall correctly, you repeatedly insulted council members on the tribal forums. If you think "Matt and Spekkio's love hut" is offensive, what about telling your barons to suck your __, etc? That was why you were kicked. You were immature, insulting and simply put, unwelcome. And you begged me for an invite back, remember?

It is natural for me to dislike someone who insults my friends, especially in such ways. And you can say it was a joke, but I know it wasn't.

So yeah, you're a huge hypocrite. Everything you falsely accused me of, you've done yourself. I don't need to fight you to know I'm a better player than you.

Also, why only respond to that one point? Because you lied about the rest? :)

Last edited:

King Matt II

[spoil]
F4T4L NIGHTMARE on 06.12. at 03:25
Yo what the hell you sending me all those attacks for?

F4T4L NIGHTMARE on 06.12. at 16:42
Sad, sad, sad. You really do suck at this game -.-

King Matt II on 07.12. at 14:41
Because I attacked with D?

Ahahaha.

F4T4L NIGHTMARE on 07.12. at 16:32
No, because you're pathetic.

King Matt II on 07.12. at 22:56
LOL.

Mission accomplished. I better go tell Chrissy. <3

F4T4L NIGHTMARE today at 00:47
Congrats bud.

F4T4L NIGHTMARE today at 04:51
Bye bye ;)

King Matt II today at 08:59
This is fun. <3

F4T4L NIGHTMARE today at 16:31
So is your mom ;)

King Matt II today at 20:18
That's an inappropriate sexual comment right there mister. :(
[/spoil]

And you call me immature... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92641

You're immature. I simply 'burned' you. You're just mad cause you aren't clever enough to come up with anything to comeback with.

From reading this forum, obviously no one likes you. Honestly, you should jump off a bridge... it would make everyone and their mother so much happier.

And as for me offending the council, do you have any proof of this? No? I didn't think so. Don't try to cover your mistakes up by trying to flame me kid.

Oh btw, I am better then you ;)

King Matt II

You're immature. I simply 'burned' you. You're just mad cause you aren't clever enough to come up with anything to comeback with.

No you didn't. I responded to every point you made, and you blanked my responses because you can't come back to them.

From reading this forum, obviously no one likes you. Honestly, you should jump off a bridge... it would make everyone and their mother so much happier.

Once again, you're calling me the immature one? Comments like these just back up my point.

And as for me offending the council, do you have any proof of this? No? I didn't think so. Don't try to cover your mistakes up by trying to flame me kid.

Wheggs forums are gone, so no. But I guess I could gladly ask BH, Spekkio, Whisper or Bao to come here and back me up on this, if you'd wish to continue denying it? Also, if this never happened, what was your reason for being dismissed?

Oh btw, I am better then you ;)

Better than me at making a fool of yourself, damn right you are!

Comments in green.

Social Disorder

I might still have the wheggs forums somewhere ^^:p

But really, stop arguing about it, isn't worth it:\

Last edited:

DeletedUser

fatal, your history is not the prettiest either.. And you're not as good a player as you seem to think you are. Save what dignity you have left and stop flame warring with matt.

who, by the way, by the appearance of the forums, not everybody dislikes.

kay, thanks, bai.

DeletedUser92641

Why'd you quit then??? Cause you obviously suck. So stay and have at me if you 'dislike' me so much. Don't be scared ;)

King Matt II

Why'd you quit then??? Cause you obviously suck. So stay and have at me if you 'dislike' me so much. Don't be scared ;)

Yes. I suck so horribly bad, I have mixed villages at 1.8m points.

OH WAIT! It's not my village.

http://en47.tribalwars.net/public_report/9aa8e1c1447f73ccbd29739a51b466ff

Disclaimer: I am not playing my account. I log in to see his failed attacks, but I am not issuing any commands whatsoever. Any villages he takes from me are basically taking barbs.

edit: To answer your first question, why did I quit? The world has just merged into one tribe. I do not personally find that fun. What I do find fun is suiciding all my troops at you and watching you come to the forums insulting me when I have done nothing to provoke it. I attack you, and you insult me. Yet you call me immature. That, plus world 54 was released. I don't want W47 taking away my activity from W54. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ahhh, do you know what they call hypocrits these days? Expecially after you attacked King Matt II <3 with a D village?
Well, they call them, Hypocrits sir.

King Matt sent all his troops on you. Why? He wants to focus on w54.

Kthxbai
Love you matt

DeletedUser92641

I'm converting most of my villas to Offense because of fact that I don't need D anymore -.- I thought I'd be able to at least lose my D on your villa but noooo, you suck so bad you can't even defend yourself against D. Obviously, you haven't quit because you continue to send attacks my way and you continue to lose villas. So that disclaimer of yours is invalid.