Funny Attacks and Sucessful Defences

DeletedUser

Ive not lost a village that ive attempted to defend in 4 days, clearly they are nobling me. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol, most people don't lose villages they attempt to defend. They lose the villages they are unable to defend.

HeftySmurf

exactly, im unable to defend villages i cba defending because no troops are moving to defend.

DeletedUser

exactly, im unable to defend villages i cba defending because no troops are moving to defend.

cba defending is no different than losing and is very different than being unable to defend.

That's why people delete, Hefty. They cba defending. Would you still say they won?

HeftySmurf

cba defending is no different than losing and is very different than being unable to defend.

That's why people delete, Hefty. They cba defending. Would you still say they won?

Obatca didnt delete because he cba defending, he was a noob who got owned.

DeletedUser

Obatca didnt delete because he cba defending, he was a noob who got owned.

That's completely untrue Hefty. If he was a noob who got owned he wouldn't have deleted.... Yes, he lost like 40 villages or something, but that has nothing to do with why he deleted. Try to understand this. People delete because they don't want to waste their time trying to defend.

Please do something other than say 'no'. Provide some reasoning maybe Hefty. I know you've never done it before, but people can change.

HeftySmurf

That's completely untrue Hefty. If he was a noob who got owned he wouldn't have deleted.... Yes, he lost like 40 villages or something, but that has nothing to do with why he deleted. Try to understand this. People delete because they don't want to waste their time trying to defend.

Please do something other than say 'no'. Provide some reasoning maybe Hefty. I know you've never done it before, but people can change.

I talked to Obatca after, he admitted he was owned :lol:

DeletedUser

I talked to Obatca after, he admitted he was owned :lol:

That still has nothing to do with why he deleted. People only delete when they're attacked for one reason. They don't want to spend the time defending. It's time-consuming work.

But I suppose I was wrong to hope you might provide actual reasoning as to why people delete since you don't think it's because they don't want to bother defending.

HeftySmurf

People delete for many reasons.
Obatca knew he got owned, and he said he deleted because he knew it was over.

DeletedUser

People delete for many reasons.
Obatca knew he got owned, and he said he deleted because he knew it was over.

He had over 9m points. It wasn't over. Although if he did think that then he was a noob. Maybe he did delete because of that. I'll concede there.

But back to my original point:

You basically completely ignored that and brought up obatca which didn't disprove anything I said there.

HeftySmurf

you took it in the wrong way.

I cba defending = im busy with something else.
Elder on 2 Games and a Beta, exams etc, i have enough to keep my busy.

They also usually hit me when im asleep :p

DeletedUser

you took it in the wrong way.

I cba defending = im busy with something else.
Elder on 2 Games and a Beta, exams etc, i have enough to keep my busy.

I took it the right way. The people who delete because they cba defending are busy with other things as well. That's why they delete. It's the same thing with you. cba defending is just the same thing as losing just like any other noob.

HeftySmurf

problem is im not losing.
Losing would be heavy losses, im merely rebuilding.

DeletedUser

Lol, and that reply is just a reply of 'no ur wrong!' with no support for it and just completely disregarding what I said.

DeletedUser

not that i am familiar with what happened but i assumed obatca could have rebuild too after however large the attack was. Doubt she/he would have gotten rimmed from one operation. So its more due to been too lazy to defend/rebuild in that player's case rather than been owned.

DeletedUser

not that i am familiar with what happened but i assumed obatca could have rebuild too after however large the attack was. Doubt she/he would have gotten rimmed from one operation. So its more due to been too lazy to defend/rebuild in that player's case rather than been owned.

I think i said this once before but ill say it again, im not sure what was going on with obatca but he gave us his sit pretty much right when SAW attacked he came back like 2 weeks later having lost the few villas to them(few in comparison to his total) and then just deleted. He never said a word to us and we didnt know it was deleted til it did delete.

DeletedUser

HC nukes are common, merely another tactic. Ramless nukes are faster, and as said cause you to dodge, had you had external support it would of died and therefore effective in your case.

so when darwin sends you ramless nukes it is pathetic and nooby but now they are just faster?:D
yeah HC can be build in O villages too, it is some kind of tactic, but not in all his villages;) with 300 cats to take down the rally point:D

HeftySmurf

so when darwin sends you ramless nukes it is pathetic and nooby but now they are just faster?:D
yeah HC can be build in O villages too, it is some kind of tactic, but not in all his villages;) with 300 cats to take down the rally point:D

Its Pathetic and Noobish when the Village is stacked, in cases where players dodge, its useful.

300 cats can also then destroy a HQ, A Farm etc.

DeletedUser

Its Pathetic and Noobish when the Village is stacked

I remember you telling us there was 3 D villages in there:-? that's not a stacked village(with lvl 11 wall)

300 cats can also then destroy a HQ, A Farm etc.

wasn't that my point?:D that he shouldn't have built 300 cats (a few is enough for rally point) or if he does he should have aimed it elsewhere