Funny IG Mails

DeletedUser67788

Is making a thread like this some effort to make yourself well known on the forums?

Yes of course all worlds have a funny IGM thread, why the hell would you make it now though? Just so you can be that guy that made that thread?

Also, Eusebeus, looking at your posting history...

Total Posts: 338
Posts Per Day: 90.78

For the love of god, keep that hyperactive trigger finger away from the reply button! It is absurd watching every second post in a thread be from the same person.

DeletedUser

Total Posts: 97
Posts Per Day: 97

*cough more post per day :D lol

DeletedUser

we need to keep it alive somehow till 18:00 sever time :D and why is there 2 of them :S

DeletedUser

Is making a thread like this some effort to make yourself well known on the forums?

Yes of course all worlds have a funny IGM thread, why the hell would you make it now though? Just so you can be that guy that made that thread?

Also, Eusebeus, looking at your posting history...

Total Posts: 338
Posts Per Day: 90.78

For the love of god, keep that hyperactive trigger finger away from the reply button! It is absurd watching every second post in a thread be from the same person.

Well duuh -.- Ofc it is you nubcake, most ppl want to get a sticky thread, cuz that thread will probably stay with the world til the end, also, yeah i post alot, not in the same world forum...mostly in general discussions...where things update fast <3 you got a problem with it, take it up with my love <3

we need to keep it alive somehow till 18:00 sever time :D and why is there 2 of them :S

Because someone felt the urge to wannabee me :lol:

DeletedUser

wannabee who i need to pay for treatment for him if thats the case:icon_cry: why a euse we got one cant handle 2 :lol:

DeletedUser67788

...most ppl want to get a sticky thread...

You say 'most people', I prefer to say 'those few attention seekers'. What the hell difference does it make who made the thread?

You can try to justify your forum personality any way you want. Most of your posts have no decent content. You contribute nothing.

DeletedUser

its spam its not nothing lol and its only thing to do till world opens Lol

DeletedUser

cmon hazad don't mind the spam just post..:p
everyone wants sum attention except me..:S

DeletedUser67788

cmon hazad don't mind the spam just post..:p
everyone wants sum attention except me..:S

Yea I know its all spam early on. I hate it but I don't complain about it.

I just feel like picking on someone and this Eusebeus dude seems like the weakest link at the moment.