Funny IGM,

DeletedUser

read top to bottom...arnt i nice seting it up properly for you :)

Romalat today at 19:52
You made the 1st move and we will remember it. Also we mass dominate K55 where your in. Once were stronger we just noble you. Job done as we have no one in K55 that can defeat us.

Volson today at 19:54
Rule #23 of being an evil Villain
never say "I cannot be stopped" or a synonym of the sort...shortly afterwards you will be foiled

DeletedUser

Oh nO! Now you've made their in-laws mad too probably!!!

You should just restart man...

DeletedUser4989

In-laws are not a problem, they dont communicate:( I am lazy, bottoms up)

Subject Hi
Conversational partner clark515
Group: Inbox Inbox

Reply forward Delete Export

» Bigger text box
» Smaller text box
clark515 on 04.11. at 19:30 Yep, you got it right :D. Actually, i just got the invitation power and really don't know Romalat, i am dealing with Rome2 Duke directly, BUT who knows :D. Anyway, thanks for your response.

Have a great day

Clark

Lordofall on 04.11. at 19:27 Did I hear that right, you are part of the Rome family and dont have contact with Romalat?

clark515 on 04.11. at 19:21 Sorry, just to let you know, i don't even have any contact with Romalat, i am just doing my job :p, beside i saw you an active player and liked to have you in our side. I do appreciate your response and sorry if i bothered you.

Have fun and good luck :D

Clark

Lordofall on 04.11. at 19:20 I have already said no to Romalat about joining Rome, that was when he was willing to boot somebody from rome just to get my points...

clark515 on 04.11. at 18:52 How are you doing ? We Rome and Rome 2 are focusing in k55 at the moment. As you can see Rome is the first tribe in Rank and the first one as well in k55. Since we have no room in Rome any more, i am offering you to join Rome 2 at the moment. Think about it as we are running out of places , you have not have much time to think :D

Goood luck

Clark

DeletedUser

Ameagle3313 today at 04:19
I am the diplomatic Ambassacor for RA, and I wanted to let you know that an attack on a member of the tribe is the same as declaring war on the tribe.

Would you be kind enough to explain why you're attacking me to prevent a war this early in the game?

oh my god,why do i attack him this early in the game??im so noob-.-

DeletedUser

Please add Rome5 to your diplomacy list. We'll do the same for you. Just trying to keep everyone updated, thanks. :)

and tomorrow will be rome9934993949593 ? :icon_eek:

Sinithar

here's a little something:
MINI SKATER DUDE today at 21:02
yer i played all the worlds lol now i quit most lol yer im gonna do that now lol thanks do you wont a personal allince

sinithar today at 21:00
i play only in W2 and W6, i quit the others.

now please watch who you threat...

MINI SKATER DUDE today at 20:55
i know just looked nice one 113 villages lol and is hard as well with worlds 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 an this world is all a big juggle round lol

sinithar today at 20:53
w0w!!11!1111!!! imprezive!!!
you gotz 97k pointz in world fiv!!1!!111!
im sory, your not a nub.

now please check me up in world 2. i got almost 5 times your total points in all worlds.

MINI SKATER DUDE today at 20:46
ah ok then look me up in worlds 3 4 5 an 6 call me a n00b yer sure thing what eva

sinithar today at 20:37
your still a noob if that all you have by now...

MINI SKATER DUDE today at 20:35
you all talk you are lol i got my tribes to back me up

sinithar today at 20:22
oooo, die, now im scared.

youre gouing to attack me now with your defencive troops?

MINI SKATER DUDE today at 18:37
fine die then ;P nice knowing ya

sinithar today at 17:58
i will not join your tribe from two reasons:
1- if you toko the time to read my or my tribe's profile, then you knew not to just invite me.
2- i will not join a family tribe in this world

bottom to top. this was after i scouted him and he invited me to UNI.S:icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser4989

Bottoms up, I bolded what I consider funny :lol:

Subject Attack
Conversational partner tiagosardo
Group: Please stop Inbox
tribe
Please stop
hold

Reply forward Delete Export

» Bigger text box
» Smaller text box
[1] [2] >all<
tiagosardo on 07.11. at 22:03 Starlit Rogue

Lordofall on 07.11. at 21:58 scared guy,

You still havent even told me who you are talking about

tiagosardo on 07.11. at 21:32 as u wish!
If you farm him again you are going to see...
no problem

Best regards,
scared guy

Lordofall on 07.11. at 19:03 My, your tribe stats are even scarier. The only troops your tribe have killed have been in defending your farms.

Tribe Members Rank Score Attack rank Attack score Defense rank Defense score
R.E.D. 22 11 240 82 0 4 240

Lordofall on 07.11. at 19:00 Well as leader of a tribe you should know enough to provide details. How am I suppose to know who you are talking about. As for the threat, looking at your stats I am really scared.

Opponents defeated
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated

312 tiagosardo 0

tiagosardo on 07.11. at 10:24 A member of my tribe reported me an attack.
I hope that was a mistake of you and you never to that again, because if not...

Best regards,
tiagosardo

DeletedUser

This guy was in ROME3. Made me laugh. Bottom to top.

NebraVeliki today at 07:26
Just build up mines and defenses then, u dont need enything else at the moment when you got resources production point rise up fast! no need for attacking forces yet because everyone builded their def! this is a world of exsp players so you must be careful!

Saint54 today at 07:21
I thought I'd try being agressive on this world, because with defense it seems I grew too slow and got behind. So, I figured pick the nearest family tribe member, but I see you don't have one anymore.

NebraVeliki today at 07:17
Why are u attacking me!?

Saint54 today at 07:14
It would probably be to your advantage to farm me, and take over a larger village. It would take to much time to completely build mine up compared to taking one that's already got good resources and military buildings.

NebraVeliki today at 06:49You are going to be my farm and soon my village!!

DeletedUser

Thats kind of similar to my reply, though I was nicer. She called me an asshole nontheless ;)

I do think people around here care about looks, but it's the first time i've heard someone was treated that way because she is pretty. I always thought it's the other way around.

DeletedUser

Apparently she tried to joined NoLove. :icon_eek: We kindly told her not to waste our time and i have no idea why she sent it to .jpg as well...

ender_wiggin

Apparently she tried to joined NoLove. :icon_eek: We kindly told her not to waste our time and i have no idea why she sent it to .jpg as well...

She tried to join .jpg at the beginning of the server. We denied her due to the fact that there were personal conflicts between her and some of our players.

Seeing this, I am glad that we chose to deny her request.

DeletedUser

jasmineyerp you know that isnt really diplomatic.
But she does have a point.

DeletedUser

She does? Enlighten us, which is her point?

Usually I don't like to bash on people in public, but I guess such a mail provokes it. Yes, some might find her pretty, I don't understand why, but that doesn't matter, and she gets a lot of attention from those people. That is one thing that she writes that doesn't require any comments.

The other thing is she thinks she is a good player, a good diplomat and a couple of more things and from what I see, she is not even one of those things.

DeletedUser

Not all, but i've seen persons who flamed her because of well actually nothing.
Indeed it doesnt mean that this post she send was right. both tribes had reasons to not allow them and ofcourse if people in your tribe dont like to let her join, you shouldnt. But there are indeed some people who do like she said.

DeletedUser8174

Indeed it doesnt mean that this post she send was right. both tribes had reasons to not allow them and ofcourse if people in your tribe dont like to let her join, you shouldnt. But there are indeed some people who do like she said.

That's ok, I'll flame her, 'cause she sent me a load of Grief for nothing.

I had no idea she even existed - now I do, and not for a good reason.

Now my only impression of this person is a stupid bitch getting all distraught over injustices to her on the interwebs. Boo-fking-hoo, looks like it's time to pick up mummy's anti-depressants.

And you know what they say about first impessions ..................

Krakkan

She tried to join .jpg at the beginning of the server. We denied her due to the fact that there were personal conflicts between her and some of our players.

Seeing this, I am glad that we chose to deny her request.

Exactly ^^

I flame her because I saw right through her the first time she used her looks and invisible skill to join tribes, gain ranks.

jamm was nice in his reply but hell to that, I'll put it on the table.

Playing skills = SUCK

Looks = Put it this way, personal insults are forbidden on this forums, catch what I'm trying to say.

For a girl who uses her look to try and get into a tribe should be lol'd at, possibly ROFL to.

Shes a joke, I believe those who vouch for her, either:

Like her looks ( All I can say to that is >.>) or pretend to like her looks to get her sending them <3 messages.

:icon_wink:

From her message we have all received the info that she is an idiot, and she can't help but send her shoddy pictures around so it'll be easy to find her again.

Last edited: