Funny IGM,

DeletedUser

That's ok, I'll flame her, 'cause she sent me a load of Grief for nothing.

I had no idea she even existed - now I do, and not for a good reason.

Now my only impression of this person is a stupid bitch getting all distraught over injustices to her on the interwebs. Boo-fking-hoo, looks like it's time to pick up mummy's anti-depressants.

And you know what they say about first impessions ..................

angelicus, after seeing your previous worlds, how the hell did you get in? :lol::lol::lol:

and im already on a cocktail of antidepressants thanks, no need to steal my mums.

i think the reason you have such a bee in your bonnet is due to the fact that you know in real life id make your life hell. you people have the upper-hand because you're internet people. when someone such who is higher up in RL comes online they are instantly hated. its like Breakfast Club. half the people im friends with on here i wouldnt be firends with in RL. its true and you do all know it. i hate the way you all like to pretend like you're superior. i got a scholarship to do a degree of philosophy, and ive spent the last year studying for it. maybe some of you should look into it, it may teach you more about humans. cause ya know, that is what we are. not cybor-geeks :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol? Die.? We were never in Die.

She did not do any sitting at all, what she did do was brag brag and brag about how great her army is. You want to hear the truth of it all? Her account was a mess.

There were two sitters, myself and M4 I think it was? Madball and I fixed her account, I spent what? 20hours straight dodging weaving countering people who were farming her and turned it around. Anyone who I have sat for can vouch that I'd be able to do it. Oh and what thanks did we get?

None whatsoever, and a nice brag on how lovely her army is. She lost most of her troops on a stupid mission, tried blaming someone else who I incidently could see was someone who was away for the week.

So for her lies, her bragging of her non existent skill, her spam, her countless pictures, I sent away what was left of her army (30/30 s/s) and changed her village name to farm me.

Once I showed proof of it all, the tribe members were fine with it, alike the aristocracy.

Thats the truth :icon_wink: Take it from a hardcore TW'er, or a hardcore.. girl?

:lol:

OH. MY. GOD. krakkan you are the biggest liar i have ever seen. not ONCE was i farmed in that world. and i may be wrong, it might have been in w9 NGR. i have a bad memory.

i have NEVER. been farmed in my entire TW career, except in classic where a n00b sent his entire offense + defense at me. he got a hall of 145/160 and i have since cleared his army =]

so stop with the lies krakkan. you cant justify why you're a prick and thats fine. so just leave it.

DeletedUser

by the way everyone, you're forum is soooo unimpressive (nolove + .jpg)

im now in .jpg too by the way ;]

:lol: hahahahaha. good luck guessing which account i am.

so for all the hate you people are publicly displaying, remember that the are 2 more for each one of you that support me, who choose not to display their thoughts publicly cause they arent petty and dont want to get caught up with this ridiculous crap =]

good luck to you all. hope you have a bloody awesome time hating me.

DeletedUser

Jezus, stupid kids...
Shes a woman, you'll never understand them... i of course try and im sure i would be pissed as hell in her place, but to criticise her on these forums after that mail... rofl....
Krakkan im starting to dislike you, i think im spending to much time with you... lose some ego will you? :icon_neutral:

I voted FOR jasmine to join, why? because she knows people... good or bad it can always be usefull + she's forumactive and of course any publicity is good publicity... her playing skills are good (yes ive sat her on this server) but she's a girl she might not know anything about wars :icon_wink:
But she has the potential to be great and thats all that is needed for me...

:O you guys are being a bit...mean :'(. I never really played with her, but I'd say she's on the same level as a good deal of people who get into the "elite" tribes. So she's venting, I'd be pissed off if I was in the same position. Course I don't apply for tribes >_> they kidnap me and force me to do their bidding, in response I ruin morale :)

lardingd and h0llygh0st are better players than the likes of krakkan and angelicus deli-warts will ever be, so when i have their support i know im doing just fine =]

lard has NEVER seen a photo of me (except my tiny forum avatar which he will see when he reads this post), so to say thats why he likes me is ridiculous.

h0llygh0st also liked me a LONG time ago, when i didnt even use the forum, and he'd never seen a photo either.

i have many other supporters too, king valkyrik, bloodhood, gah whatever im not going to justify myself.

so i think many of you need to check your facts before posting some more crap about me.

Im a good player and confident with my skills. for you to say i suck is hilarious when i see some of the past worlds of players in your tribes. but thats fine. im happy and thats all that matters.

im glad this has all happened, ive learnt who's real and who's fake. those who are real will never be forgotten. and as i get better and better i will be bringing them with me, and leaving the rest of you behind.

so once again, have fun hating me and i'll have fun laughing at the .jpg forums :lol:

DeletedUser8472

i think the reason you have such a bee in your bonnet is due to the fact that you know in real life id make your life hell. you people have the upper-hand because you're internet people. when someone such who is higher up in RL comes online they are instantly hated. its like Breakfast Club. half the people im friends with on here i wouldnt be firends with in RL. its true and you do all know it. i hate the way you all like to pretend like you're superior. i got a scholarship to do a degree of philosophy, and ive spent the last year studying for it. maybe some of you should look into it, it may teach you more about humans. cause ya know, that is what we are. not cybor-geeks :lol:

Look, I couldn't care less with who you are in real life. I don't treat anyone differently here. Can we all just drop this?

DeletedUser

Look, I couldn't care less with who you are in real life. I don't treat anyone differently here. Can we all just drop this?

hey i was willing to drop it after i said it. that was the point of it.

its everyone else who wont just let it go.

DeletedUser

hey i was willing to drop it after i said it. that was the point of it.

its everyone else who wont just let it go.

We are not holding onto you, or even your good parts (no matter how much they stick out of the photo's) so just STFU please.

Now you can feel offended. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We are not holding onto you, or even your good parts (no matter how much they stick out of the photo's) so just STFU please.

Now you can feel offended. :icon_rolleyes:

too bad i dont. it just made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
At first scrolling through these diatribes was indeed an entertaining read.

However, it is apparent that a few of you have a number of issues you need to contend with, and this forum is one of the very few means you have to vent your frustration.

Develop a few social skills, learn to associate with Ma & Pa, guzzle a bottle of bleach etc....whatever needs to be done to stop you littering the forum with utter gibberish.

Now disregard all of the above and hit that "reply" button for another rant :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ender_wiggin today at 05:12 Quote
Lol. Did you see that pathetic little forums post? She expects everyone to believe that she's in .jpg forums with no evidence. She's such an attention whore, it's not even funny. I can't believe that anyone would be so retarded as to hand their account over to her, as she has no experience and is clearly a psycho.

If you want laughs, go to the funny IGM's thread. She's so ignorant, it's hilarious.
Lordofall today at 05:14 Quote
I had seen it, but as all she wants is attention I ignored her... if more people would do that she would go away.
RocksYourSocks today at 05:19 Quote
I dont see this as a diplomacy conflict, but yeah. I dont know anyone in jpg dumb enough to forfeit their account so that she could get in on it. Except maybe Volson, he is pretty dumb
Krakkan today at 05:29 Quote
yeah, i can definitely see her sitting in an insane asylum rocking back and forth saying "i'm the prettiest girl at the party, i'm the prettiest girl at the party" over and over.
Yokle today at 05:30 Quote
That's why she's in the insane asylum (not that I have CLUE as to what this is about, btw).

It's because I am the prettiest girl at the party!

Well, anyway, if I was a girl I would be. :(?
-vengeance- today at 05:33 Quote
Lardy:

Dunno, if you give a sitter instructions basically anyone willing can do it, not there is much complexity to this part of the game to begin with. I mean take V's account and my sitting for example...
neophenix today at 05:34 Quote
Oh... so we shouldn't be letting her sit our accounts?

But but... if I did she promised to put me in the top 8 of her myspace!!!!

I WANT TO BE POPULAR!!!!!

:)

(no I don't let her sit my account, and no I don't know who the heck she is, besides a psycho that includes me on mass igms)
AoxomoxoA today at 05:39 Quote
AoxomoxoA grabs torch/pitchfork & joins angry mob "Yeah, It's a monster!!!"

you're all such funny, funny, fools :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser8174

angelicus, after seeing your previous worlds, how the hell did you get in? :lol::lol::lol:

and im already on a cocktail of antidepressants thanks, no need to steal my mums.

i think the reason you have such a bee in your bonnet is due to the fact that you know in real life id make your life hell.

Actually if we met in real life, my wife would make your life hell, and I'd stand there and laugh my head off watching.

Which just goes to so just how much you actually know about me - or anyone else on this forum - Nothing, nada, zip.

I actually think I know your male counterpart on a MMO I play, he's just as amusing attention-seeking as you and just as mentally screwed up.

Ahh the fun we've had making his on-line existance a living hell - and you know what? HE COMES BACK FOR MORE AND MORE ...... wtf is up with that, don't you think you'd learn that after alienating a server's population you'd learn to hide etc ? nope, not this guy.... I can see you turning into this games version of him.

Look, I couldn't care less with who you are in real life. I don't treat anyone differently here

Exactly how I am too. you act like a idiot, expect to get treated like one, RL or On-line, all there is to it.

You can't change personality just by changing the medium of interaction. The only thing is I have to be more polite and reserved on Forums, due to language and other restrictions than I would ever need to be IRL. Count that as your blessing.

This will be the last word I say on this matter, or in relation to you in a public forum.

ender_wiggin

All I have to say to jasmineyerp is this:

Nov 14,2007 12:20
Dual accounting, as she somehow is playing with one of our players and also, at the same time, playing her own account.

John (JayJ) Nov 14,2007 14:01
Hello Ender_wiggin,

Thanks for your report. I have looked in to this account and have taken the appropriate action.

Kind Regards

JayJ
Tribal Wars Support

Oh, and P.S.:

I put that thread in there purposefully to make sure you weren't bluffing. As you were able to find the information out, and couldn't resist reacting like I knew you wouldn't be able to, I was able to submit a support ticket with a valid suspicion of you multi-accounting.

Guess what? You just got owned.

PPS: Merc, I'm disappointed in you, but not surprised.

Last edited:

Krakkan

Atleast he got in :icon_wink:. You can't be better can you?

Oh you're a cyber geek now? Erm atleast we don't need to post pictures to meet people on the internet. Now that is desperate.

OH. MY. GOD. krakkan you are the biggest liar i have ever seen. not ONCE was i farmed in that world. and i may be wrong, it might have been in w9 NGR. i have a bad memory.

i have NEVER. been farmed in my entire TW career, except in classic where a n00b sent his entire offense + defense at me. he got a hall of 145/160 and i have since cleared his army =]

so stop with the lies krakkan. you cant justify why you're a prick and thats fine. so just leave it.

First, second and third bold parts contradict yourself.

Fourth bold part shows your true maturity. Hang on, you're a brilliant diplomat are you? :lol:

by the way everyone, you're forum is soooo unimpressive (nolove + .jpg)

im now in .jpg too by the way ;]

Yeah, we like our forums. No slutty pictures trying to lure cyber geeks in there.

Your in .jpg too? Sorry you have two accounts? Multi?

We found you btw. Noob.

lardingd and h0llygh0st are better players than the likes of krakkan and angelicus deli-warts will ever be, so when i have their support i know im doing just fine =]

Response:

Call that support? :icon_wink:

lardingd I've never fought so I cannot say. For now I'll respect him as a better player.

h0llygh0st however, someone you've probably tried and succeded in getting on your side due to your pictures, is no biggie once you see the rest of the world hates you.

Im a good player and confident with my skills. for you to say i suck is hilarious when i see some of the past worlds of players in your tribes. but thats fine. im happy and thats all that matters.

How about shutting up and proving your better? Oh wait, what am I saying. You can't.

neo said:
neophenix today at 05:34 Quote
Oh... so we shouldn't be letting her sit our accounts?

But but... if I did she promised to put me in the top 8 of her myspace!!!!

I WANT TO BE POPULAR!!!!!

LOL!
-------------------------

Not much more to say.

ender_wiggin

Guys, leave off. We've said enough on this matter. Let them roast themselves in their own fire.

For now, a return to funny IGMs:

*****:
hi ender i was wondering can i get sent an invite to your tribe please i like your tribe and i think i would be great to join your tribe because i got some points im very very very active on game and in forums i hope you will send me an invite if you do thank you very much p.s.
i like you i think your awesome

Suckup much? He doesn't even know me.

DeletedUser2816

Mail 1

*****:
why you atacking me every day?
i don`t have any resources

------------------------------------
Mail 2 Top to bottom

*****:
please dont atack me anyomre please i am back into a normal tribe now so please do not atack

*****:
hi i was wondering can you send me an invite to your tribe i really like it

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
:lol: Krakkan i got along with jasmine well before she posted the pictures, or at least before i saw them...

I dont care whether or not she's a girl, many guys pretend to be girls on the internet so i dont believe any of them (except maybe for shedevil, she's truely psycho if shes a guy) You can think of me what you like but dont make assumptions like that...

DeletedUser

:lol: Krakkan i got along with jasmine well before she posted the pictures, or at least before i saw them...

I dont care whether or not she's a girl, many guys pretend to be girls on the internet so i dont believe any of them (except maybe for shedevil, she's truely psycho if shes a guy) You can think of me what you like but dont make assumptions like that...

I thought we moved on.