Funny IGM,

DeletedUser

ok honesty time....I voted agaisnt jasmine joining .jpg

Was it because I was afraid I wouldnt be able to deal with her amazing good looks? No

was it because I was in CHE!!! wih her on World 6 saw her non-existent skills and got thoroughly irritated by her complete and utter spam of everything? Yes

I will not continue any further as I would like to avoid infractions.

DeletedUser8472

:O you guys are being a bit...mean :'(. I never really played with her, but I'd say she's on the same level as a good deal of people who get into the "elite" tribes. So she's venting, I'd be pissed off if I was in the same position. Course I don't apply for tribes >_> they kidnap me and force me to do their bidding, in response I ruin morale :)

DeletedUser

I received this mail also, but refrained from replying. (so far) It's extremely out of line, long-winded, & barely makes any sense. My 1st impression wasn't good, & now this is just ridiculous.

1 thing: Why bother going & creating an alias if you're just gonna tell everyone anyways?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Jezus, stupid kids...
Shes a woman, you'll never understand them... i of course try and im sure i would be pissed as hell in her place, but to criticise her on these forums after that mail... rofl....
Krakkan im starting to dislike you, i think im spending to much time with you... lose some ego will you? :icon_neutral:

I voted FOR jasmine to join, why? because she knows people... good or bad it can always be usefull + she's forumactive and of course any publicity is good publicity... her playing skills are good (yes ive sat her on this server) but she's a girl she might not know anything about wars :icon_wink:
But she has the potential to be great and thats all that is needed for me...

DeletedUser8174

Actually I'm being very reserved, considering some PMT-femaledog, i've NEVER heard of, sends me an offensive IGM, 'cause she has her painties in a bunch about some percieved interweb insults or other such bull.

I really do not suffer fools gladly, and she was a prime candidate for mothers who should have had an abortion.

There, now THAT is being mean, but I'm that pissed off with it all.

Krakkan

Jezus, stupid kids...
Shes a woman, you'll never understand them... i of course try and im sure i would be pissed as hell in her place, but to criticise her on these forums after that mail... rofl....
Krakkan im starting to dislike you, i think im spending to much time with you... lose some ego will you? :icon_neutral:

I voted FOR jasmine to join, why? because she knows people... good or bad it can always be usefull + she's forumactive and of course any publicity is good publicity... her playing skills are good (yes ive sat her on this server) but she's a girl she might not know anything about wars :icon_wink:
But she has the potential to be great and thats all that is needed for me...
Lol? Get pissed. I'm not here to impress you. I say what I want on the forums and fight it out in game. Simple as that, if you don't like what I have to say, ignore it. After the way you and joey left .jpg we have little faith in your joint account. You was the one and only who voted her in but you also got voted out by none other than everyone apart from me, as I delayed my vote.

Back to your post on her though.

* Forum active, no, forum spammer, endless crap, endless pictures.
* Publicity is good? She uses her pictures for male attention, on the internet. What more is to be said? It's the wrong sort of publicity
* I don't understand girls? LOL. Yeah okay you wouldn't say that if you knew me in RL.
* Her playing skills, sorry, skills and jasmineyerp cannot be put in the same sentence unless there is a negative prefix involved.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You know krakkan you can say whatever you want, its the internet.. but thats not supposed to mean that when a girl posts her pictures shes trying to get attention, i posted pictures of myself on the forum as well and i have been drunk on these forums as well... but because jasmine is a girl you discriminate her actually...

So her playing skills are pathetic? well how would you know? ... have you sat her? played with her? ... if so, when was that? ... People improve and also playing skills might difefr between persons but might be equally good compared... if jasmine is succesfull by playing as she does than i dont see a problem in that.

Krakkan

You know krakkan you can say whatever you want, its the internet.. but thats not supposed to mean that when a girl posts her pictures shes trying to get attention, i posted pictures of myself on the forum as well and i have been drunk on these forums as well... but because jasmine is a girl you discriminate her actually...

So her playing skills are pathetic? well how would you know? ... have you sat her? played with her? ... if so, when was that? ... People improve and also playing skills might difefr between persons but might be equally good compared... if jasmine is succesfull by playing as she does than i dont see a problem in that.

Err no, nobody here endlessly posts pictures of themselves on the forum. Theres a thread for everyone to post their pictures, nobody goes and posts what? 20+. It's all about attention, and attention because she's a girl who'll get it from the PC geeks who can't get attention themselves in real life. Her aim in it all is for them to fall for it, and they will fall for it and then bend over backwards for more, thats how it goes, and that doesn't rub well with me, I dislike people who attention-seek in that manner, in my eyes shes worse then Patrik writing poems to get people to join. Maybe you're cool with it, but thats you not me.

Edit: Get your meaning of discrimination right. Discrimination means when I attack a group of people for a particular reason, not when one person is attacked. I don't see any other girls on this forum posing off pictures at every given chance apart from her.

Last edited:

sp.ag

Err no, nobody here endlessly posts pictures of themselves on the forum. Theres a thread for everyone to post their pictures, nobody goes and posts what? 20+. It's all about attention, and attention because she's a girl who'll get it from the PC geeks who can't get attention themselves in real life. Her aim in it all is for them to fall for it, and they will fall for it and then bend over backwards for more, thats how it goes, and that doesn't rub well with me, I dislike people who attention-seek in that manner, in my eyes shes worse then Patrik writing poems to get people to join. Maybe you're cool with it, but thats you not me.

Edit: Get your meaning of discrimination right. Discrimination means when I attack a group of people for a particular reason, not when one person is attacked. I don't see any other girls on this forum posing off pictures at every given chance apart from her.

Just to add, Krakken and h0lly...i dont usually say this since i have respect for you both but both STFU...take it in game please...dont want to hear all this jibba jabba on the forums i get enough of it on w3 and w11, dear oh dear..

I voted FOR her also, that puts your idea of H0lly being the only one out of the window, I did however find the mail she sent around out of hand also, as i replied not all voted against or had anything against her, i have no motives to pu tmy reasons for voting FOR her on the public forum as my tribe members can see it if they wish,

May seme like ia m picking on you, Krakken but i will be pickin gout on many points, Discrimination can be directed at one person if it is continuesly done by the same person, that person can still be Discriminating another being.

However Krakken is right H0lly on a few things, her playing ability is not one of a high standard however she does know what she is doing and i am sure BH will agree,

The thing is that people Hold Grudges with players form other worlds to much on this game...its a GAME for **** sake, i had a grudge with a few players within NoLove but i have put them aside in this world, so what if she done something bad in CHE or whatever in world 6, i bet not all is perfect..

People moan and groan about her..but leave it now its over and been dealt with, she has had her strop and will come about it,

You are only condradicting yourselves by flaming each other over the public forum now please let it rest.

ender_wiggin

Just to add, Krakken and h0lly...i dont usually say this since i have respect for you both but both STFU...take it in game please...dont want to hear all this jibba jabba on the forums i get enough of it on w3 and w11, dear oh dear..

I voted FOR her also, that puts your idea of H0lly being the only one out of the window, I did however find the mail she sent around out of hand also, as i replied not all voted against or had anything against her, i have no motives to pu tmy reasons for voting FOR her on the public forum as my tribe members can see it if they wish,

May seme like ia m picking on you, Krakken but i will be pickin gout on many points, Discrimination can be directed at one person if it is continuesly done by the same person, that person can still be Discriminating another being.

However Krakken is right H0lly on a few things, her playing ability is not one of a high standard however she does know what she is doing and i am sure BH will agree,

The thing is that people Hold Grudges with players form other worlds to much on this game...its a GAME for **** sake, i had a grudge with a few players within NoLove but i have put them aside in this world, so what if she done something bad in CHE or whatever in world 6, i bet not all is perfect..

People moan and groan about her..but leave it now its over and been dealt with, she has had her strop and will come about it,

You are only condradicting yourselves by flaming each other over the public forum now please let it rest.

I think krakkan meant in .jpg.

Krakkan

it said:
jasmineyerptoday at 21:47
this mail is being sent to apologise for 2 misunderstandings.

1) I am aware that many of you didnt say anything AGAINST me. the anger in the last mail was not directed at you.
2) With the two lists, they were not meant to be sorted as in "people i do like" and "people im swearing at". Because many people on the second list are my friends. So im apologising to the following people who thought i was angry at them, because im not-

-vengeance- (lardingd on night shift)
TheOutSideR
llamaswilrulesupreme
ChrisIIHoppy
Yogi Bear
Snowball
NorthernLad
bloodhood
russki
krono5
mercenary987
hollykangaroo
Meber inc.

and anyone else from nolove or .jpg who didnt have a say on my recruitment.

when i wrote that letter i was extremely angry and probably didnt word it the best.

but the way i see it is this-
1) you dislike me because i spam. well, so do heaps of people. isnt it a good thing? since when was spam so hugely disliked? but yes, im aware maybe i spam too much. so maybe i'll cut back a bit...
2) i posted pictures. seriously people, that was like a year ago in the very first world i played, che!!! in w6. everyone was a n00b at some stage.
3) i have my photoas my forum avatar. so does atleast 3 other GUYS, and no-one cares that they do. but im a girl, so oooh i shouldnt have my own photo as my avatar, WHAT THE HECK? this is one of the thing that has irritated me the most.
4) my playing skills have been questioned. well, to clear things up i will list my past experience.

w6- this is the first world i joined. i joined ROBOT (k-based n00b tribe) and started talking to virus ex urban (aka king valkyrik) becuase i was the diplomat and BDAS was thinking of going to war with ROBOT. i eventually joined che!!! with KV and bloodhood, which is where all the drama started. Angwidd had a problem with me becuase i posted pics. and other members had problems with me becuase of spam. we eventually kinda sorted it, but by now che!!! was invovlved in many wars and after reaching my peak of 160k at rank 300 i was rimmed.

w5 & 4- i joined these worlds around the same time as 6 and learnt a lot here. i was in noob tribes in both but this was where i learnt most about tribal runnings, defense and other tactics. i wasnt very active here and most time was spent on w6

w7- joined there and made a tribe, COACO. we then merged with WAR Team and became rank 2 with 37 players. I was sole duke. Then King Valkyrik joined w7 with a BDAS comeback tribe in mind, and convinced me to leave war.t and join, along with many other previous BDAS members. that kinda turned to crap with KV being inactive and whatnot. i still play w7 at rank 280 with 305k, rank 108 OD as attacker. im in family tribe MARS but dont take part in anything tribal, im just kind of playing as an individual.

w8- joined here but didnt really play properly for the first couple of months. got time to build a noble and realised i was in a really good spot. my first noble was a 7k vill 2 squares away from me. started playing more seriously and joined THE, part of the BLOC. did pretty well here, getting into the top 200 for the first time in my tw career. then we went to war with the 3 top tribes of my continent and as you can imagine i was in a bit of a sticky spot, with the tribe duke (rank 37) of our biggest enemy right next to me. maybe it wasnt such a good spot.... but i stuck with THE and i dont think i did too shabbily at all. i gave up personal growth and threw everything at the enemy. took 3 enemy vills, then they organised a continent-wide attack on me and managed to take a vill after 36 hours. they slowly trickled away one by one, all but a few going to the rank37 duke next to me. it wasnt an easy fight though and i was soon in top 20 OD as defender, with medium support from my tribe. llamaswilrulesupreme played a huge part here, he took over my account overight. we had about 200+ incomings everyday for a period of 2 weeks. i was left with 2 villages and i nobled long distance out of my k but the fun of w8 was gone for me. too many enemies and not enough time. i quit w8.

w9- joined here briefly. was in some tribe, cant remember now. it wasnt die. was it? or is that w10?

w10- also joined here briefly. ok nope this is where i was in die. and this is also where my loathing of krakkan began.
i was in his tribe (die.) and we did nightsitting, as most tribes do at the start of a world. i set another player (-m4-) as my sitter. i woke in the morning to find that -m4- had for some reason transferred my account to krakkan, and he had then sent all of my troops over 100 hours away as support to some random player, and changed my village name to "Farm Me." Geee krakkan what a great tribemate you are. So i stopped playing this world. I did report him yes, but the mods couldnt/didnt do anything about it. he says its because i didnt have enough troops. uh huh logical explanation. most people would just TELL me i didnt have enough so i couldve made some more, if thats what you required.

w11- joined here and joined EGGS! (rank2) with bloodhood, am still baron. currently rank 500ish with 3 vills. we're doing well here and i believe im working well as baron.

classic- didnt get such a good start here. joined late, have crap farming ops around me. still deciding whether to continue under this name or as i said, start again with an alias.

so you now know my entire TW career. everyday i learn more in tribalwars, as most do, and everyday we change. i have bipolar and this probably didnt help with my whole anger attack, as ive kinda stopped taking my meds >.<

so i once again apologise for my profanity, this wasnt aimed at most of you, and sorry that some of you thought i had forgotten our friendship. i do remember EVERYONE who i work with, even if some people forget to remember working with me.

however, i do still think certain people need to take some resposibilty for their part in this. certain players have been sexist and its not acceptable. the world is fast learning that women are equal to men, and this is the same in tw. i havent posted pictures in a long while, so lets all forget about that. i was at a bad stage in my life (diagnosed with bipolar) when those happenings were occurring, and its easy to forget who you are on the internet.

for those of you who think this is another cry for attention im sorry you feel that way. im merely trying to explain myself.

so sorry to those who've done nothing wrong, but i will not apologize to those that have, and they know who they are.

sincerely, jasmineyerp

Wow, nicely put. After you see the flaming that goes on about your first mail.

Too little too late.

DeletedUser

however i would like to know about the w10 part what you got to say on that, krakkan.

Krakkan

pictureposer said:
w10 - also joined here briefly. ok nope this is where i was in die. and this is also where my loathing of krakkan began.
i was in his tribe (die.) and we did nightsitting, as most tribes do at the start of a world. i set another player (-m4-) as my sitter. i woke in the morning to find that -m4- had for some reason transferred my account to krakkan, and he had then sent all of my troops over 100 hours away as support to some random player, and changed my village name to "Farm Me." Geee krakkan what a great tribemate you are. So i stopped playing this world. I did report him yes, but the mods couldnt/didnt do anything about it. he says its because i didnt have enough troops. uh huh logical explanation. most people would just TELL me i didnt have enough so i couldve made some more, if thats what you required.

Lol? Die.? We were never in Die.

She did not do any sitting at all, what she did do was brag brag and brag about how great her army is. You want to hear the truth of it all? Her account was a mess.

There were two sitters, myself and M4 I think it was? Madball and I fixed her account, I spent what? 20hours straight dodging weaving countering people who were farming her and turned it around. Anyone who I have sat for can vouch that I'd be able to do it. Oh and what thanks did we get?

None whatsoever, and a nice brag on how lovely her army is. She lost most of her troops on a stupid mission, tried blaming someone else who I incidently could see was someone who was away for the week.

So for her lies, her bragging of her non existent skill, her spam, her countless pictures, I sent away what was left of her army (30/30 s/s) and changed her village name to farm me.

Once I showed proof of it all, the tribe members were fine with it, alike the aristocracy.

Thats the truth :icon_wink: Take it from a hardcore TW'er, or a hardcore.. girl?

:lol:

DeletedUser

Krakkan speaks the truth. I account sat her, and she was doing as well as the n00b besides me who got heavily farmed and later nobled by another n00b.

I passed the account on to Krakkan, since I couldn't sit it anymore(I have to sleep you know?). Well, he did what he did, showed us the proofs and then we all agreed on the matter.

But it's true! All she did was fill the Off-topic section with her pics(at least she done it in her pics thread:icon_rolleyes:) and she never did anything for the rest of the tribe. Oh, and she kept on bragging on the forums. "I don't agree with you because you don't like me etc..."

I admit though, she got me caught for a while, until I had to sit her for the first time and she s*cked.

DeletedUser

hrmm... this is an interesting topic.

Yet I do not want to get into the flaming guys. I am sorry.

DeletedUser

070319%20Special%20Olympics.jpg

That will be all

Vanoleth

And it also takes a hell of a long time to get to the finish line. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8174

Too little too late.

I would have put it a bit less politely. Seems only those with mental problems get to use the internet on a serious basis. So I guess that meant I need to be sent for a Psyche eval.....