Funny village names

abzu

I don't know if this kind of thread already exists, but I just saw this name and had to post it:

Saddam lives on as a ninja

Please share if you have anymore.

Pironious

I remember someone had his village named "I Got No Army I Promise"

He was right :icon_biggrin:
xD nice.

Hrm, reminds me.. I hate it when people change their village name when you're nobling them to something letter others know they're being nobled. People who help snipers: not cool.

InFlames_NL

Non-stop Poster
No this was his actual village name before I even scouted him. I think he was trying to make people think his village name is a lie and that he actually has a very big army.

I just found it funny that he double-tricked himself... or whatever :icon_razz:

Lord Peter

I remember 2 interesting village names:

1. "I am noooobd!"--The owner of the village was right
2. "I dare you to attack me"--He had 1 sword and 3 spears

jimmyd93

I found one called 'the greatest farm ever' it had about 3k/3k sw/sp

liar, but i took it anyway:icon_twisted:

marshal

Non-stop Poster
Of the Dutch sever:

<3> coffeecorner Marshal & Toelie....

Just because I scout him alot :icon_razz:

Frankish

I once called a village "i have aids". Think it detered attackers :icon_wink:

krenshala

I attacked an abandoned village without really paying attention to the name, then when getting to the Rally Point page realized i was "... Attacking Gay Rights" :icon_confused:

BlackHeretic

Non-stop Poster
:lol:

I was going to start a game and a tribe in World 4 but seeing as world 5 was coming soon, i decided to quit on it. My village is named "Come and noble me"

Pironious

I attacked an abandoned village without really paying attention to the name, then when getting to the Rally Point page realized i was "... Attacking Gay Rights" :icon_confused:
OMG! Shuuuunnn

There's north of me called "Abandoned Village" that I've almost accidentally attacked about 3 times when I was too tried to notice the lack of Grey village colour.

I'm on good terms with the owner though, and I've always caught my mistake before it hits.