~G~ family vs. *N~L* family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah a few just left after the hateful letter that was sent to all the memebers by NL that was not very nice but whatever they want to do is what they want to do.

Tellgar

Not Nice? What are you talking about, we could have claimed your entire dying tribe as refugees, instead there are just 31 people on that list. We saved many of your members rather than have them die for your leader's mistakes.

DeletedUser

Well you can look at it however you please. I say if your going to use scare tatics that is not nice. If you want to fight then fight and have at it. I don't think you should give anyone a chance to stab you in the back later. You ever heard of the saying don't leave your enemies alive behind you? Anyways you look at it however you would like that was just my two cents.

Tellgar

The fight has been fought. We may have used some deception, but all warfare is based on deception. That's the way it goes. We may have used it to break your spirits and basically destroy your tribe without having to fight through 4 Ks of G, but when you can break a tribe without a prolonged battle, that is the logical path.

As Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

LordDogMan

yeah a few just left after the hateful letter that was sent to all the memebers by NL that was not very nice but whatever they want to do is what they want to do.

yeah are your tribe is the second one to fall apart even more because of it XD
heavy did it to ANGELS and they are now nearly gone, and NL did it to ~G~ and there nearly gone.

Tellgar

Don't get me wrong here though, X totally broke G too. NL broke them with words and some fighting, X broke you by being the great warriors that they are and ripping apart so much of G's south that they couldn't stop either tribe. Without X crushing them from the south, this war could have dragged on forever.

Oh, and honorable mention goes to DMN, although we didn't have huge numbers of their villages on the front lines, they helped X and NL defeat these guys too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You're forgetting about ~OBK~. We began the war. We knocked ~Z~ off K9. But then, {DMN} forced us to merge into one of their allies which was then disbanded. I quit W15 around that time. Glad to see that ~G~ has gotten the beating it deserved.
You know jhontello? Former leader of ~Z~? I was his first enemy, back from 500 points.

DeletedUser

The fight has been fought. We may have used some deception, but all warfare is based on deception. That's the way it goes. We may have used it to break your spirits and basically destroy your tribe without having to fight through 4 Ks of G, but when you can break a tribe without a prolonged battle, that is the logical path.

As Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

This I have heard of.... He was a smart man. I understand the fight is over. I understand that ~G~ never stood a chance they seem to have had more enemies then allies. Since it was more like four or five against one. I just don't agree with the deception. It may have been your tatic to not fight. We know if definately was not one on one or even two on two with G and Z vs NL and NL2. This could have been fair but now we see you will do anything to win which is why it is called tribalwars not tribalhugs. I just think what you did was wrong and since my thoughts don't matter to you take them with a grain of salt. all in all you have made a mortal enemy of me. I will do anything I can to make sure your tribe falls. Not that I can do much at the moment. but WTF...

DeletedUser

If ~G~ was half the tribe I thought they were, they could have held their own. And don't make me laugh with *X* 4horse tore a large gaping rent in that tribe with 4 members of theirs, thats all it took.

DeletedUser

If ~G~ was half the tribe I thought they were, they could have held their own. And don't make me laugh with *X* 4horse tore a large gaping rent in that tribe with 4 members of theirs, thats all it took.

The biggest thing that X did apart from tearing into one of our guys to the extent that he is 1mil down and has quit the game is causing our defence to get divided.

DeletedUser

I dont think that one player getting destroyed should have been that big of a deal to where your tribe is getting destroyed.

DeletedUser

LOL they are in K6 how would i do that even if i wanted to

how about : we wait until werock war is over restock on troops... lauch a single offense with all 4horse and AXE players on long arnge at once ... there you go ... onehit them xD

Status
Not open for further replies.