~G~ family vs. *N~L* family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i doubt that....maybe N~L2 but not N~L3. I believe only a few tribes have managed that (eZ, -?- if you count *$*), and all fell quickly after they did

i didnt mean a short while after, probably after about 10-12 months ATLEAST.

DeletedUser30632

i doubt that....maybe N~L2 but not N~L3. I believe only a few tribes have managed that (eZ, -?- if you count *$*), and all fell quickly after they did

Exile. and Exile3 have sturdy ground in the top 20. I can't see them falling anytime, and by the location of N~L fam (sturdy rim position, only a few ways in) they also will be here for a while. Wanted's north portion isn't strong enough to take them on, and everything I've heard about X is not a positive.. they might even be allies.

DeletedUser

Exile. and Exile3 have sturdy ground in the top 20. I can't see them falling anytime, and by the location of N~L fam (sturdy rim position, only a few ways in) they also will be here for a while. Wanted's north portion isn't strong enough to take them on, and everything I've heard about X is not a positive.. they might even be allies.

I was talking about haveing 3 family tribes int he top 20. Only a few families have done that, and all have seemed to fall afterwards

DeletedUser

once forums are shared it will be easier though. external tribal forums suck because nobody goes on them.

DeletedUser

Mr Rogier youve prolly only heard of garbage thats talked about us on the public forums havent you?

DeletedUser

people posted stuff on *X*? If it was negative, had to have been months ago,

DeletedUser

FYI. We have about 90% external forum participation. The 10% will be homeless when we go to our new external setup if they are not signed up. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

FYI. We have about 90% external forum participation. The 10% will be homeless when we go to our new external setup if they are not signed up. :icon_twisted:

it seems kind of pointless, what with the combined forums coming out. Externals will be outdated soon i think

Tellgar

Depends on what you do with your external. If you are like world 12, and use a PHP claiming system like FEMA or PhP, then it won't be outdated. If you are just using an external forum, then yeah, 5.0 makes that outdated.

DeletedUser

never will they be out dated, you can track alot more via external forums, how often someone posts and how often they log in, easier to track weather or not they are using it, just because someone does not post does not mean they are not on the forum all the time

DeletedUser

Agreed. The flexibility of an external forum far outweighs any thing TW has now or will have going forward.

Until TW forums can offer a consolidated claiming system, more depth, security and usage tracking I'll stick with my external.

As a bonus. I regulate the content not TW.

DeletedUser

You got it, as it gives you fexibility, such as multiple lels of acess not just 2.... ;) right little boots

DeletedUser

this is ashoka03...

and i am confident we will show the world .. what they have not seen yet...

and this confident i have, because i am a part of NL family and i know how we operates and what is our working style & what is the commanding style of our council ...

just god keep blessing us !!

thanks..

--ash

DeletedUser

Agreed. The flexibility of an external forum far outweighs any thing TW has now or will have going forward.

Until TW forums can offer a consolidated claiming system, more depth, security and usage tracking I'll stick with my external.

As a bonus. I regulate the content not TW.

you canbreak into externals as well, but you're right, it is more difficult. Its harder to make everyone use an external though, but if you're telling the truth you've done a great job with that. Still, i think the new forums would be more convenient, especially or newer members who arent used to using an external yet.

DeletedUser50105

who is this DCBH family?? never heard of them. reason why?:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.