Gg royale

DeletedUser

Meep stop losing vills. My Morales going to shit :(

I don't chat to tribes that lose wars against people 6x as small as them. Step up. Gimme that 200 mil ODD. Yak is my true love <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

How we could possibly have Yak like spy if he is not active and you are on account instead of him(witch is bs) ;)

DeletedUser

How we could possibly have Yak like spy if he is not active and you are on account instead of him ;)

Please read my posts again :icon_rolleyes: I said Yak was active back in the bacon days, not no more :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You struggling to take em man? Get going Royale. You let a rim tribe member get super high ODD.

But we are going off track, we officially beat a tribe 6x our size. That's got to mean something. War archive says it all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

You struggling to take em man? Get going Royale. You let a rim tribe member get super high ODD.

Actually we having fun hammering you with wave after wave of nukes and nobling 50-100 villa from your tribe daily, its not really any struggle for us. I getting mails every day members asking for most stacked targets to get some extra ODA.

DeletedUser

Does that matter? We've already won man. A little bit of respect goes a long way man. All we ask for you is to respectfully admit your loss and respect the GG NO RE rule.

DeletedUser42044

Itt is not such important but its you that mentioning our "annoyance" over and over again.

DeletedUser78112

Yak the dirty spy, I will have his head. Prepare to be rozzinated.

#Rizz4President

DeletedUser117362

You let a rim tribe member get super high OD
You aren't the first active player on a front that can leverage their tribes D we've met.
We've raised several people to #1 ODD before sending them to the rim.
You weren't the first, you were just the most obnoxious about it.

If you want to treat that as an achievement, more power to you.

But really, we're just not afraid of stacks.

DeletedUser78112

Meepworrier for president, Royale afraid to give some credit cus they bitches.

DeletedUser

Krieger totally ignored my post after he made a show of himself :icon_cry:

DeletedUser42044

Meepworrier for president, Royale afraid to give some credit cus they bitches.

Only reason he have such ODD is as he is supported by large number of players from very much every larger tribe outside of RoyalE. After seeing that almost half of the world supporting him I can give him credits that he really has a lot of friends.