Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Suppose HEAD best post something on here! :icon_razz:

As some of you have seen, HEAD are now in conflicts on many fronts.

In the past 48 hours, all 3 of our NAP agreements have been broken and/or cancelled. Regarding the E T agreement - HEAD nobling 2 villages went against the terms in place and as such E T launched en masse and in tandem with several other tribes.

Anyway we would like to compliment E T. The fact that we so far have lost very few villages - to us is a feat in itself.

In the past 48 hours, not only have these 3 NAPs ended. But, we have had attacks from the following tribes:

-~EPIC~
-ZAC
-X..P.C
-[TD]
-Stuck
-E T

This is also including the current conflict with Yoda., which began in reality due to Yoda. recruiting players within our areas and for making prior plans to move in to K74.

As such, the map of conflict will show the exact plight of our tribe, including the basher tribe of E T - Home (who as of when this was written hadn't begun attacking).

w57conflicts.png

Again we would like to commend E T on their political and aggressive move, as it was logically a sound one for them to make and one which some of their members have wanted for a long time.

We hope those who are fighting us are getting as much enjoyment from the war as much as we are.

Best of luck to all those tribes now in involved. Have fun. :)

~HEAD Hierarchy

DeletedUser

Those other tribes aren't very good, so you'll most likely gain easy villages from them.

Your main concern is E T, Home and ZAC. I'd say Yoda., but I don't know if they are good or not.

Also good luck :)

DeletedUser

I tried to tell you head guys... i wanted to get everyone to just hug, but you were not having it with the nice aliens... I do like head, sorry but I LOVE aliens.

DeletedUser

I tried to tell you head guys... i wanted to get everyone to just hug, but you were not having it with the nice aliens... I do like head, sorry but I LOVE aliens.
Seems to me that you like alliances even more.. :icon_rolleyes:

[5:49:48 PM] Chase: now i haave to secure the diplomacy with et and pch tonight and i will be done with diplomacy for the whole damn year

I doubt riding coat tails till the end will work very well for you, as you tend to piss many off nor are you a very good player. :icon_redface:

Go ET!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: E T
Side 2:
Tribes: HEAD
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 164
Side 2: 106
Difference: 58
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,169,198
Side 2: 527,287
Difference: 641,911
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 63,362
Side 2: 29,623
Difference: 33,739
chart

Good luck everyone!

jdif

Excuse me saying Epic aren't very good? You all seem to judge on the points, but if you take a look at the war stats we have just as many conquers against HEAD as E T does and we are quite a lot smaller. So, please respect us before judging and just saying "we are not good", you can't say anything until you fight us, or beat us in a war. I know for sure even the leader of HEAD most likely has respect for us with our excellent diplomats and the courage to fight a rank 4 tribe and show such an act of aggression.

For all of you who don't know, we are a aggressive group and with or without E T we would have eventually fought HEAD as the borders are much too close and we are being sort of stuck in one continent.

Also, if we are so as you speak not very good, how do you think we managed as a tribe that used to have 500K, to get an NAP with the rank 4 tribe, I'm sure mostly all of us know that HEAD are very strict on diplomacy and this took quite a few very long talks between both leaders/diplomats before this. I'm quite sure HEAD just doesn't accept diplomacy to no tribes.

All I have to say now, is good luck to both sides. Especially HEAD; I don't know any of you, so I cannot show you disrespect, we might be winning, but you have all made it this far and it has not been just by nobling small barbs. The greatest of luck to you.

~EPIC~ VS HEAD

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~EPIC~
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 41
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 58,813
Side 2: 196,564
Difference: 137,751

chart

Side 1: 47,483
Side 2: 0
Difference: 47,483

chart

[/spoil]

E T VS HEAD

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: E T
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 41
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 493,633
Side 2: 196,564
Difference: 297,069

chart

Side 1: 63,362
Side 2: 29,623
Difference: 33,739

chart
[/spoil]

Thanks,
Infected Soul.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also in EPIC. Thought id post up the full stats from every tribe you said has hit you. though i don't think yoda counts...i'll put them in.

Side 1:
Tribes: X.P.C, ~EPIC~, E T, [TD], Stuck, Home, ZAC, Yoda.
Side 2:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 138,429
Side 2: 75,745
Difference: 62,684

chart

looks like your really holding your own. or would be if 8 of those 13 conquers weren't off Yoda, while Yoda nobling only 1 from you. they are in another war. your just acting on their time of weakness to attack your mutual border...never said there is anything wrong with it adding them just skews the stats. Against the people actively fighting you, the score is 21 to 5.

The other stats i was talking about:

Side 1:
Tribes: X.P.C, ~EPIC~, E T, [TD], Stuck, Home, ZAC
Side 2:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 5
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 134,630
Side 2: 36,290
Difference: 98,340

chart

DeletedUser69611

Also, if we are so as you speak not very good, how do you think we managed as a tribe that used to have 500K, to get an NAP with the rank 4 tribe, I'm sure mostly all of us know that HEAD are very strict on diplomacy and this took quite a few very long talks between both leaders/diplomats before this. I'm quite sure HEAD just doesn't accept diplomacy to no tribes.

Sorry mate, Good job on stats but your quite wrong... HEAD merged their way into the top 10 if not 20.

They may not have many Diplomatic relationships with tribes, mainly becaused they all merged... The tribes that haven't are at war with them now..

DeletedUser

whats funny about this called war, from the post above. its 7 to 1, its seems like Head isnt doing to bad considering the mere gang bang going on

DeletedUser102039

I completely agree, they are doing mighty fine.

Also, Dubya. Whoopsies, realized I was typing with wrong account. I haven't done much research on HEAD, but they've been around since I joined EPIC, so I haven't know this merge information or been told anything about it. But yet, from the messages I've read, they are difficult to get diplomacy with.

What does merging matter; they are still a powerful tribe who has the respect of many. This merge occured a long time ago and they by now, are long on there way to victory, well; they were.. But the merge is the past, quite a while ago.

DeletedUser

Do you think the tw mod or tw gods will cut them slack because they are being outnumbered? bottom line they are losing more villages than they are gaining from us. which means sooner or later. they wont be around.we can talk all day about how its immoral to hit them from all fronts..but no one can say it isn't working thus far. If no one liked them and everyone merrily attacked once given the opportunity, than i guess the relations weren't all that good to start with. They have themselves to blame for this.The nap with ~epic~ was ALWAYS shaky. We were having skirmishes all over the border when we made the nap, it was necessity to avoid war. We played with a constant threat it would break any day. I've heard Stucks nap with head was no better.

DeletedUser102039

That is all true my friend Saru, but the first part could never happen. This whole concept of this game is war, the TW team can never stop it as long as we are abiding by the rules. All is far, unfortunately a few wrong decisions that HEAD have made have brought this to occur.

As I said before, I wish them luck. Especially to their leader, he must be working his butt off to try and fight off all these tribes and make proper ops etc. So, if anything; instead of hating I'm giving this dude respect and props.

DeletedUser93513

I really don't think Stuck should be even spoken about here.

Maybe one of their players have attacked one of HEAD's players, but that doesn't mean they are coordinating with any of the participating tribes in this gangbang, or that they even will be in the future.

DeletedUser

Yeah... we have not coordinated any attacks on HEAD... :eek:\

All we did was drop the NAP ,and all of a sudden we are involved in this war... Go figure...

The NAP was no longer of use... NAPs are not permanent anyways... But, I guess we are added to this, whether we decided to be or not...

DeletedUser

Excuse me saying Epic aren't very good? You all seem to judge on the points, but if you take a look at the war stats we have just as many conquers against HEAD as E T does and we are quite a lot smaller.

Sorry, but you're not :icon_neutral: You started attacking them after we cancelled our Nap, and we have barely launched on them yet ... stats at this stage prove nothing :icon_neutral:

I know for sure even the leader of HEAD most likely has respect for us with our excellent diplomats and the courage to fight a rank 4 tribe and show such an act of aggression.

Head aren't the greatest tribe, on top of that they have E T to worry about ~ Saying that shows courage to fight them (because of their rank) is wrong. You can say it was smart, I will give you that, as you have taken advantage of the situation with their borders being hit by E T and Yoda. at the same time.

Again, Head aren't the greatest tribe and as a few have said they merged/hugged their way up.

You may not agree with that, but it's cool, everyone has their own opinion.

^ Replies in italic

DeletedUser102041

I agree that early stage of war doesn't say much about the entirety of it, but to say that all the other tribes participating aren't very good is an unfair statement. Essentially you just picked the 1 million plus point tribes and said that they were the ones to worry about.

DeletedUser

This is also including the current conflict with Yoda., which began in reality due to Yoda. recruiting players within our areas and for making prior plans to move in to K74.

Oi. We recruited two players that seemed to have good opportunities for us.
And yes, we moved into your K. We had incommings from KOW and they declared war. You're saying we were not allowed to fire back, when our two tribes had no diplomacies at all? :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, you saying we recruit in K74 is one of the reasons to the conflict. What about the Jelly members you recruited when we were at war with them? ;)

DeletedUser

They may not have many Diplomatic relationships with tribes, mainly becaused they all merged...

I keep seeing this pop up everywhere but i have yet to see any proof. We can say that E.T got out of their last two wars by merging with the two tribes they were attacking. E.T is at it again, I bet the leaders are already messaging some Head members offering to recruit them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.