Glory: The New Superpower?!

DeletedUser113260

You should be in politics, the way you sidestep the question. Roy didn't ask why he left or was kicked.. he asked what you were going to do about it. Try to pay attention, dear.

NS has now OP:ed a Venus member that got kicked

I was replying to that part of his statement, which was false as he was not kicked. So maybe you should pay attention xD I don't have to answer any questions o_O Anyway I said all I could on the matter so again, pay attention. Council will do as they see fit.

DeletedUser113012

He was seperated by the rest of Venus by quite a bit, and came under attack from two players both four times his size. Our nearest support was 24+ hours away but we sent it anyways. He got a ton of OD but there just wasn't much we could do. He held on for awhile but had just had enough, and he left the tribe.

DeletedUser107679

He was seperated by the rest of Venus by quite a bit, and came under attack from two players both four times his size. Our nearest support was 24+ hours away but we sent it anyways. He got a ton of OD but there just wasn't much we could do. He held on for awhile but had just had enough, and he left the tribe.

Why was he recruited then? Why was he not pre-stacked if you wanted him so bad? Should it be this easy to nibble on Venus?
really poor showing.

DeletedUser

Why don't you stop talking and try it then? If not, keep your opinions to yourself. DAMN so many noobs on this game nowadays.

DeletedUser113012

He wasn't suppose to be the only player in the area to join, and wasn't isolated at the time. We recruited him, then NS recruited 5 players around him and attacked him. We stacked him it was just a little too late. I think his ODD shows we didn't just throw him to the wolves.

DeletedUser100507

You should be in politics, the way you sidestep the question. Roy didn't ask why he left or was kicked.. he asked what you were going to do about it. Try to pay attention, dear.

he said "NS has now OP:ed a Venus member that got kicked" he just corrected him, if he wasnt kicked then were not going to just let you keep thinking he did, not sidestepping the question, just correcting you.

and he did answer the question, it was
"Council will do as they see fit."

Try to pay attention, dear.

DeletedUser

should be very soon (nod), on another note, when will music do something interesting on this world?
oh you just wait, we'll be neighbers soon ;)

Music is keeping a low profile, definatly a smart move. Sorry we arent merging in everyone in sight.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tried and failed Therin. Have a look at the stats....

:icon_confused:

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: NS
Side 2:
Tribes: Venus

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152,027
Side 2: 5,137
Difference: 146,890

chart

roman01

Gallifrey falls, sorry I mean Glory.

Whoops, Glory hasn't fallen yet. Glory falls no more
:lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_confused:

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: NS
Side 2:
Tribes: Venus

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152,027
Side 2: 5,137
Difference: 146,890

chart

I wasn't talking about NS :/

I was talking about Aubrey and his crew.

DeletedUser108799

Why don't you stop talking and try it then? If not, keep your opinions to yourself. DAMN so many noobs on this game nowadays.

Royalist may be on the enemy side but I can say he is one of the good players on this world skill wise.