Glory: The New Superpower?!

DeletedUser

Haters gonna hate:) Although I see us merging as very unlikely.

DeletedUser

It's the circle of life... :icon_cool:

[video=youtube;HwSKkKrUzUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwSKkKrUzUk[/video]

DeletedUser

Ah well at least I don't doctor quotes. Guess that's all you have left.

DeletedUser107679

should be very soon (nod), on another note, when will music do something interesting on this world?

When will Venus?
I mean your duke got OP:ed and rimmed by Glory and your response to that was recruiting.
NS has now OP:ed a Venus member that got kicked. What will you do about that?

DeletedUser100507

quebecker left, not sure why actually, venus did do something interesting and that was recruit a few glory members, thats interesting isnt it?

DeletedUser

quebecker left, not sure why actually, venus did do something interesting and that was recruit a few glory members, thats interesting isnt it?

Not particularly. About as interesting as watching paint dry.

If tribes used the "delare war" button at least half as often as the "invite" button, that would make the world more interesting.

DeletedUser113260

When will Venus?
I mean your duke got OP:ed and rimmed by Glory and your response to that was recruiting.
NS has now OP:ed a Venus member that got kicked. What will you do about that?

Nov 27
10:16 Quebecker left the tribe.

DeletedUser113260

Thats beside the point. What will you do about the aggression this time?
Try to recruit your way out of it again?

It isn't as you said we kicked him due to him being under attack, we didn't. Council will do as they see fit.

DeletedUser

It isn't as you said we kicked him due to him being under attack, we didn't. Council will do as they see fit.

You should be in politics, the way you sidestep the question. Roy didn't ask why he left or was kicked.. he asked what you were going to do about it. Try to pay attention, dear.