Good Tribes

DeletedUser

lol... and here is another without a sense of humor...

as for decent tribes, to early to tell... and with this crap hauls, the point whores have the most points... so when lc micro farming gets rolling, we should have a clearer picture of what tribes will be decent

DeletedUser92121

lol... and here is another without a sense of humor...

as for decent tribes, to early to tell... and with this crap hauls, the point whores have the most points... so when lc micro farming gets rolling, we should have a clearer picture of what tribes will be decent

Y U NO MICRO FARM WITH SPEARS? You should just go away too

Michael Corleone.

Yeap those damn guys that see farming is terrible and build pits are nothing but pointwhores!!111

'Cause screw adapting to the area right ???

DeletedUser

What's with all those family tribes? If at least they were clustered in different areas each, but most are in the same K.

Why are light blue dots so damn important.. ugh

DeletedUser

What's with all those family tribes? If at least they were clustered in different areas each, but most are in the same K.

Why are light blue dots so damn important.. ugh

Well in W73 there was an awful lot of academy tribes because when scrub see a pre made well organized tribe they think...
-instead to make lots of allieds we make a couple academy tribes to control and try to win in numbers

I think its same story here<3

DeletedUser

Y U NO MICRO FARM WITH SPEARS? You should just go away too

*sigh* did you even read the sentence property? "so when lc micro farming gets rolling" when in that did I say I wasn't micro farming already with spears? I do believe that I was implying a different form of farming.

I think the illiterate people should just go away *cough* you *cough*

Yeap those damn guys that see farming is terrible and build pits are nothing but pointwhores!!111

'Cause screw adapting to the area right ???

I also am fairly sure I never said anything to that sort... I think you should learn to be less illiterate as well... Adapting is what you are suppose to do, but seeing that point whores tend to build only mines and not troops, their points will be a bit higher. So once bp ends and farming goes full out, we will see a change in the top tribes.

Wait I said that already... Oh yeah!!! illiterate people didn't know how to read a sentence property...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100646

*sigh* did you even read the sentence property? "so when lc micro farming gets rolling" when in that did I say I wasn't micro farming already with spears? I do believe that I was implying a different form of farming.

I also am fairly sure I never said anything to that sort... I think you should learn to be less illiterate as well... Adapting is what you are suppose to do, but seeing that point whores tend to build only mine and not troops, their points will be a bit higher. So once bp ends and farming goes full out, we will see a change in the top tribes.

Wait I said that already... Oh yeah!!! illiterate people didn't know how to read a sentence property...

Besides which a pit whore and a point whore are not the same thing.

DeletedUser92121

You said hauls are crap, I heard mines make resources or sumtin

DeletedUser100646

Back on topic please.

I'm sure you feel like that was in some fashion a valuable contribution to the thread, unfortunately it wasn't, it was just spam of the most boring variety.

If somebody has something on-topic to post, I'm sure they shall. In the meantime nobody even knows if their own tribes are gonna look good in a week, let alone anybodyelses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92094

Pffffft, silly Nauzhor.
Should have joined North-West. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105935

well i can see the same big egoson fourms as usal hahahahaha