Good Tribes

DeletedUser109434

Can our tribes merge harry

we're so far away we wont interfere with farming and we can conquer our own Ks xD

Edit: AhSouls can join too, 44 hours away he wont touch our farms xD

DeletedUser

we're so far away we wont interfere with farming and we can conquer our own Ks xD

You want to merge two tribes together this early in the game.. When your both no where near eachother & you think with a 35 member limit in a tribe meaning 15 players in each K will get you 1# ? Which tribe are you in? :) I think you should go for it!

DeletedUser115442

Yussssssssssss, I have always wanted to feel included!

DeletedUser

I also decided to go NE, landed in K45 (is this world really so new?)... if anyone knows of a good tribe in the area please let me know

scarlet ash

I also decided to go NE, landed in K45 (is this world really so new?)... if anyone knows of a good tribe in the area please let me know

Had the same issue. Joined only a little while ago and still ended up in K44 which shocked me a little... How the core to a world isn't filled but Ill put that down to a lot of people being occupied with the HP world.

Good to see you're still around though Gamer :).

DeletedUser111875

well there is HP and there is a p2w w74 maybe in some week the world will grow when peoples get rimmed<3 but i doubt it small world is always interesting :D

DeletedUser115442

i miss those worlds when everyone who joined after the first day was in k21 or whatever, always interesting to see how people end up attacking (and losing) to the cores

DeletedUser

Adapting is what you are suppose to do, but seeing that point whores tend to build only mines and not troops, their points will be a bit higher.

My experience has been to the contrary. Most of the mine-whores I know do build troops right along with their mines. But then again, being in tribes with a strict defence requirement will do that to you ;)

DeletedUser

Oh how the mighty have began to fall......BP ends and DAWN is already in the wind.

Shame.....they started so strong with their point whorish ways.

DeletedUser44759

Yep, still only the equivalent of maybe 5 full K's :D.....only another 95 to go and it's a real world...

DeletedUser107718

So what good tribes are there :)? No old gamers here that has a decent oversight?

DeletedUser100646

It's difficult, but if you're actually looking for one, better to take a risk and ask for an invite so you can check out how they run things.

What I'd probably look for is 1 to 2 clusters, with a few outbound, a tribe of good players will have contacts and beable to bring in friends so I'd expect some starting late.

Max probably 25 members at this point unless it's premade or the duke likes to pad out his tribe with meatshields.

Check the twstats tribal members page for oda, odd & points, whilst big point growth at this point could mean awesome farming and an inability to offload all res into troops, more likely it's indicative of longterm inefficiency.

ODA: The chances of not hitting a single spike for an active farmer are pretty slim, so either members with no oda are not farming, or they're unreasonably lucky,

ODD: any members who don't have 1 odd are nuts,

Amongst other things, the ability for tribes to work around the pushing rule, use alt accounts [to hide histories] and/or outright cheat by slave/barb spawning means there are literally no guarantees from simply stat checking, the only way you'll ever be certain is by taking a 'risk' and joining one.

Tribal profile: Dukes that take themselves seriously are almost invariably tools.

DeletedUser107718

Amongst other things, the ability for tribes to work around the pushing rule, use alt accounts [to hide histories] and/or outright cheat by slave/barb spawning means there are literally no guarantees from simply stat checking, the only way you'll ever be certain is by taking a 'risk' and joining one.

Tribal profile: Dukes that take themselves seriously are almost invariably tools.
I don't quite get these two... especially the last point you make. Are you talking about cheating? Why would you want to do that?

And no, Dukes doesn't have to be "tools" or whatever you're speaking of, they can be excellent footsoldiers as well as speakers for the tribe.

DeletedUser

I know how to look for a good tribe haha. I just didn't want to go through the work of finding one and hoped by posting here one of the old guys would remember my name and shoot me an invite. Oh well. lol

DeletedUser100646

I'm saying that if you're looking at stats to find a good tribe/players, there are many things that can distort those things, those fell into the same category but not into oda/odd.

As for Dukes being 'tools', I never said they have to be at all, I said [in my experience,] Dukes who take themselves [too] seriously are tools, and if there's one thing a tribe won't survive, it's a 'tool' as Duke.

I know how to look for a good tribe haha. I just didn't want to go through the work of finding one and hoped by posting here one of the old guys would remember my name and shoot me an invite. Oh well. lol

Clearly, most people who'll get into a good tribe will know how to find what they estimate as a good tribe.

DeletedUser

When I get home from work, I'll take a look at a few tribes I see as half decent and will give reason for my judgment :)