Good Tribes

DeletedUser

More importantly, People like them can breed. The show should be a sting operation to catch and put these animals down; god knows why I pay Taxes any more.

And people question why I've lost faith in Humanity

twenty-five

You know it says a hell of a lot more about you to judge these people than it does about them. Sure they probably aren't the most shining examples of human beings in the world, but almost certainly neither are you. Everyone has flaws, and judging them is one of yours.

DeletedUser

You know it says a hell of a lot more about you to judge these people than it does about them. Sure they probably aren't the most shining examples of human beings in the world, but almost certainly neither are you. Everyone has flaws, and judging them is one of yours.

so you would like us not to judge the guy who has a wife and 2 kids and who planned to have another baby in secret with another woman? That's your flaw. Open those eyes of yours, little boy.

twenty-five

so you would like us not to judge the guy who has a wife and 2 kids and who planned to have another baby in secret with another woman? That's your flaw. Open those eyes of yours, little boy.

Love the little boy comment, it really places you above me doesn't it? Also did you really just try and judge the situation from a 2 minute video, with probably at most a 15 second segment dedicated to it?

DeletedUser100646

Judging is an essential mechanism - that judgments can be wrong or harsh makes them no less valuable or essential, merely should act as a reminder not to act [too drastically] upon the judgment without verification. Still, however useful the shaming of sociopathic behavior is, kyle and ppl like him remain tools, just of a different variety to those they're belittling. Having said all that, there should be an iq test before somebody is classified as homo sapiens.

DeletedUser111875

When peoples start call others little boys through a GAME then something have gone seriously wrong....

GodofLight

Their only flaw was going on the show.... why would anyone want the nation to know their business? seriously, most of them deserve to be judged on that basis.

DeletedUser

And there ya go.... thread officially derailed.

I've kinda been waiting for someone to do some proper analysis of the better tribes so I don't have to individually trawl through 500 mass recruiting tribes on the map.

Anyone care to post some thoughts of the decent tribes out there to save me the effort?

DeletedUser

Maybe people would like to pick a specific K and give an analysis of 2 or 3 promising tribes in that K. I've seen this done in other worlds. Anything to revive this God forsaken forum.

Tbh, I'm stunned that this thread is not thriving. There are decent tribes out there so let's hear about them.

I was just hoping I could 'delegate' it to someone else and get it done for me as I don't know all of the areas.
If need be, I will post a few that come to mind later.

DeletedUser

Alright, I will try for a decent review of K44's top 5 for now.

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 ARROW 19.108 35
2 HOOD 16.844 32
3 Apes 15.861 25
4 Wrath 13.879 35
5 =PrO= 13.734 33

The Map:
[SPOIL]
75discuss.png
[/SPOIL]

ARROW: A good spread throughout the K will allow for steady growth without stepping on their own toes. It should be a simple matter to spread into K34 from their position in K44. They are showing steady growth and now have a solid team of competent players. 3rd in ODA so obviously clearing out their immediate areas and making some solid progress. A brother tribe to HOOD quite blatantly. But with a tribe limit of 35 there are tons of families out there. It is quite unlikely any tribe will "win" the world without help so establishing that early on may or may not be an advantage.

HOOD Also a decent spread throughout the K, mostly based in the southwest so maybe that is the main target for growth and a good direction to hit players closer to the rim without much competition. Also happens to be my own tribe so Ive got a vested interest in their success so I'll keep this one short.

APES Well now. These guys have recently shot to the top of the ranking tables with a vigor Ron Jeremy would envy! They have quite a few good players on the roster and an interesting if a bit sporadic spread of players. Maybe they will be heading east to link up with the cluster in K45? They have the look of a pre-made tribe without being one so that suggests to me a leader who has been around a while. Maybe we can get one of those good old time introduction PNP's out of these guys to satisfy our curiosity.

WRATH A very clustered tribe, so much so that I would be surprised to find that they are not hurting their own growth. Although they may be able to push outwards from their position it will be a tough fight. Their profile is pretty cool, with a bible like verse about a "beast" and an interesting COA. Unfortunately I dont see them beating out the competition in the long run.

=PRO= Another tribe that has an extreme cluster. Based in the mid to north west of the K they will at least have the option to move west to expand. Seriously though, I would hate to try farming in that mess. A sister tribe of =HRE= is about the only useful information on their profile. Also why no COA? Not even a token googled image about it being under construction lol. Rank 49 in ODA so apparently not clearing much to make farms. then again when your neighbors are all tribe mates I guess you do not have too.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, that is constructive... Why not create a introduction thread PNP for us? Keep in mind though that the entire worlds first opinion will be based on it. Be lifted by the praise of the masses or hung by your own lack of creativity. (Humor works in a lot of cases:icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

PRO and ARROWS clusterfk make me think they will both be doing in house nobles early on. Ick they are all sooo close it makes me wonder what their leaders were thinking. If I was in that situation I would have restarted right away.

DeletedUser

PRO and ARROWS clusterfk make me think they will both be doing in house nobles early on. Ick they are all sooo close it makes me wonder what their leaders were thinking. If I was in that situation I would have restarted right away.

you mean =PRO= and wrath? those are the two with huge clusters :p

DeletedUser

The only way being clustered would help is if they all turtled up and no tribe targets them, and allows them to grow a bit, then they are decent size with loads of d and are now hard to stop. Seen that happen a lot.

DeletedUser

Okay, I'll do a quick analysis of the Northeast. This will include K35, 45 and 46.

I've scanned through the top 100 tribes or so and I'm stunned at how many tribes are at their member limit or extremely close to it. Is it something with new worlds where everyone mass recruits and then churns through players? With this said, a few decent tribes can be found even if they are close to their member limits.

Angry?
Primary area - K45
Position - A little too clustered for my liking. Some players may find future nobling targets to be an issue.
Members - 35... meh
ODA - (2006 points) - A ranking of 126th. Quite good considering the other mass recruiting noob tribes in their area that are probably turtles. My opinion is that their ODA will only climb with the number of aggressive players in this tribe.
ODD - (88) - People are clearly afraid to attack this tribe...
Tribe changes - 47. Not too bad but it seems a few players could not make up their mind as to whether they wanted in or out.
Quitters- I'd say Spacequake lost his offensive troops, spat the dummy and quit. I'd be concerned if one of my tribemates just up and quit at the first sign of trouble.
Overall rating - 8.5/10 - I'm seeing some players from W74 in this tribe and several of them are in Push! With this in mind, I'm expecting to see good things from this tribe.

RAGE
Primary area - K46
Position - Highly clustered in 46 but they have a few outlying players in 55 and 56. The K46 players will definitely find future nobling targets hard to find and will be tripping over themselves in a few weeks.
Members - 32... at least they are not full, but I know that their recruiter is trying to recruit everything in sight.
ODA - (3776) - 69th. Way too high at this point in the game.
ODD - (318) - 243th. A good score, but this is probably due to their aggressiveness.
Tribe changes - 62 changes. Too high for my liking.
Quitters - Quite a few players have been invited that have now gone inactive and have been removed.
Overall rating - 6.5/10 - Not too bad. I'm seeing one or two decent players and I am interested in how they intend to deal with the other tribes near them.

WHOA!
Primary area - K35
Position - Highly clustered in K35. Same as the above tribes, these guys will find future nobling targets hard to find and will be tripping over themselves in no time.
Members - 30... at least it's not 35.
ODA - (6400) - 26th. Way too high at this point in the game.
ODD - (697) - 124th. A good score.
Tribe changes - 64 changes... nuff said
Quitters - Again, it seems that quite a few players have been invited that have now gone inactive and have been removed.
Overall rating - Too early to tell...

Dance!
Primary area - K45
Position - An excellent spread throughout K45.
Members - 33...
ODA - (11,234) - 5th. Are you serious?? ODA at this stage of the game is actually non-productive.
ODD - (904) - 88th. A good score considering how offensive they are.
Tribe changes - 43 changes... quite good.
Quitters - Looks like a couple of inactives were booted.
Overall rating - 8.5/10 - I'm really looking forward to watching the progress of this tribe. I finally found a tribe with a good spread that will allow growth for their players... as long as they have some troops left after bashing everything in sight...

The one thing I have noticed in watching the rankings over the last few days is the number of mass recruiting family tribes and how clustered tribes are. Has TW changed or something? What do these tribes do when the nobles are out? Eat their own?

Flame on...

Last edited by a moderator: