Goodbye :D

DeletedUser

Goodbye everyone, is been good im quitting all worlds i play and TW all together !

1st off i would just like to say that im sure 99% of you that are reading this dont care im making it not because im some legend but because its easier than contacting all my friends on different worlds and stuff when i could just send then a link.

So im first gunna note some good people this world has lost.

-Caicedojo - Great player got raped by MPFC but still good, good mate and we have a lot in common
-Megadanz1 - Another great player, THE nicest person in the whole of TW ever.
-Godsgift - Its simple, i <3 this kid, he was great, then PnP decided they didn't share my feelings and nobled him.

Friends that are still playing.

-Hawkman226 - what a great guy, true legend funny dude, i mean whats not to like.
-Gaz76 - Hes a pointwhore, jokes hes a good player very active, loves his tribe to bits and was my partner in crime :D The conversations ive had with him xD tip: Dont anoy him he starts chatting crap and goes insane and threatens to kill you.
-Esmie - Dont really feel like im gunna miss her because i speak with her almsot every day on msn, but yer still a great gal, great fun, and a good TW player, min you she did learn from a mystic TW guru.

Yer thats it to the rest of W21 thanks for the good times and the bad, i may still stalk around the forums, posting stupid posts and spam, but hey :D

Over and out.

DeletedUser84906

-Godsgift - Its simple, i <3 this kid, he was great, then PnP decided they didn't share my feelings and nobled him.

lol :)

Goodbye.

DeletedUser

GL in real life :) (Or not, if you decide to play another game, gl with dat)

edit: Damn, i didn't post b4 the thnx :(

DeletedUser

See ya round bro.
I'll take care of those shinny villages for ya ;)

DeletedUser

Ha thanks everyone and yer sorry hawk, but this game is a drag, i achieved my goals at the end of the day and thats when i started losing time and finding this game boring, @ midnight, you can haves my 1 K97 village :D its a crafty little bugger for a village so small ;)

spacemanspiff92

you will always have that spot open in the GA for you :)
good luck with whatever you're gonna do next

DeletedUser

good luck in life, the real world is a dangerous place, i try to avoid it :D

DeletedUser

It makes it less sad to see that you are quitting when I see that neither me nor Space was mentioned in your good-bye letter, nor really any other GA member that protected you and always had your back. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It makes it less sad to see that you are quitting when I see that neither me nor Space was mentioned in your good-bye letter, nor really any other GA member that protected you and always had your back. :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks for moaning how i was a big noob threatening to noble me, cheers mate. But yer thanks you both ;) Besides, i have spaces facebook so its not goodbye ;)

And yer im sure you have all geussed i sck at long goodbye lettorz.

DeletedUser74079

Thanks for moaning how i was a big noob threatening to noble me, cheers mate. But yer thanks you both ;) Besides, i have spaces facebook so its not goodbye ;)

ill back him up on that but still, chad is pretty cool :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I definitely don't remember that, however you did piss me off when you left the tribe. Then you said we could have your K88 vills and people tried to noble them and you defended.

How in your eyes are you not a traitor?