Goodbye :D

DeletedUser

Keep it cool guys..

I'll see you back in the forums in a few weeks, amm. No one really quits tribalwars :D

DeletedUser

I definitely don't remember that, however you did piss me off when you left the tribe. Then you said we could have your K88 vills and people tried to noble them and you defended.

How in your eyes are you not a traitor?

A AAS member nuked all my villages, i wanted a peaceful leaving but i got a goodbye present, besides 30 secounds trains dont deserve my villages.

DeletedUser74079

A AAS member nuked all my villages, i wanted a peaceful leaving but i got a goodbye present, besides 30 secounds trains dont deserve my villages.

who sent those? ill noble them for you.

DeletedUser

Why should they have to send anything better than that? You were supposed to be "gifting" the villages, you don't need fast trains for that... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So your saying even after i sniped the trains AAS members thought i was gifting them ? No obv not i sniped a few trains.

DeletedUser74079

oh. tell him to come back....see this is what happens when i go away for a couple of days....all goes kaput lol :p

spacemanspiff92

i believe so. midnight, you are getting left behind with the lingo

DeletedUser76898

I definitely don't remember that, however you did piss me off when you left the tribe. Then you said we could have your K88 vills and people tried to noble them and you defended.

How in your eyes are you not a traitor?

Soz Chad but I just can't resist shooting you down, time after time :p
Sorry, but someone else left your Tribe after Amm, yet he was not attacked...eh?
Guess it's coz he's bigger than Amm :/ & joined the Tribe you were passed an account in after.

I still find when I restarted & you sent me a "I'm gonna noble you" mail, but couldn't answer my reply to that either very interesting. Hope you can send trains in less than 8secs apart now :icon_redface:

[SPOIL]load Opera or any of the others etc, they can help you :icon_wink:[/SPOIL]

btw If your quitting Amm, why are you growing your village, for me yeah? ;)

DeletedUser74079

eh....you cant know why the village is growing gaz.....i may tell you l8r....i may not.

DeletedUser81300

Sorry, but someone else left your Tribe after Amm, yet he was not attacked...eh?
Guess it's coz he's bigger than Amm :/ & joined the Tribe you were passed an account in after.

I still find when I restarted & you sent me a "I'm gonna noble you" mail, but couldn't answer my reply to that either very interesting. Hope you can send trains in less than 8secs apart now :icon_redface:

[SPOIL]load Opera or any of the others etc, they can help you :icon_wink:[/SPOIL]

Amm was only attacked because Lordps3 was quiting and cleared some of his men on him there was a differrent reason why nobody tried to noble Amm

DeletedUser

btw If your quitting Amm, why are you growing your village, for me yeah? ;)

Shoot me down time after time? Once you FINALLY do it, I'll let you know. :p

Someone left my try after amm? Yes, that was milli. And you can def. ask anybody, I was offered an account in MPFC b4 mill was even considered to join into MPFC. It took awhile bcuz I had to find somebody to take over my old account. :p Get your facts straight.

Considering the message was a joke. Why the hell would I send nobles all the way across the world to noble you?
Better than 8 second trains? I can send 1 second trains, ask any of the people I have nobled. Sometimes I don't even waste my time with 1 sec trains though bcuz the majority of this world are noobs and can't even snipe trains that are 1 hour separated. Ask PnP, they do it too. I know that bcuz they did it with the GA when I was still in there and I'd just happen to be sitting whoever they were nobling and I'd snipe like a beast. :) Ask around, they know. ;)

Amm will never COMPLETELY leave this game, he knows it.

DeletedUser76898

eh....you cant know why the village is growing gaz.....i may tell you l8r....i may not.

Well, if you are growing it Hawk no one has anything to fear
I will look like this :villagers: by the time its fully developed

(I'm joking, we all know how good you are & how you always know about what I've written, before I even thought about it)

DeletedUser

Maybe now would be a good time to say no, actually im not quitting, well im still quitting all my worlds but im actually co-playing with mattyJ on W47, so yer, but i wont be playing any other worlds ;)

DeletedUser74079

(I'm joking, we all know how good you are & how you always know about what I've written, before I even thought about it)

Well you are pretty predictable when it comes to you having a go @ peoplez :p and i'd like to see you noble me.....not saying you're not skilled but...well.