Goodbye :D

DeletedUser

They can ask PnP about that, can't they hawk?

BTW: You owe me a sig, avy, and CoA. The more time you spend on here, the more your excuse sounds like a lie. :p

DeletedUser74079

They can ask PnP about that, can't they hawk?

giving the guys morale aint exactly bad is it now? afterall i did defend. imma not one to roll over so easy. Jimmy''s pretty cool though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I feel like you are following in my foot steps. :icon_smile:

Ah, they grow up so fast. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser74079

loool....yes you are skilled chad....i am young grasshopper and such :p

DeletedUser

Gaz couldn't noble hawk. xD

Hmmm debatable, Gaz would have okish moral on hawk with more villages kinda like wen lord ps3 nuked me he still had 15 more villages all nukes but had 100% moral. Hawk is kinda defensive and Gaz is kinda offensive, so actually no debating skill but gaz would win, hawk wouldnt win because gaz can back time he can also send alright trians, and i dont think hawk can snipe, or if he can not very well.

DeletedUser

Maybe now would be a good time to say no, actually im not quitting, well im still quitting all my worlds but im actually co-playing with mattyJ on W47, so yer, but i wont be playing any other worlds ;)

that's a lie... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser74079

Hmmm debatable, Gaz would have okish moral on hawk with more villages kinda like wen lord ps3 nuked me he still had 15 more villages all nukes but had 100% moral. Hawk is kinda defensive and Gaz is kinda offensive, so actually no debating skill but gaz would win, hawk wouldnt win because gaz can back time he can also send alright trians, and i dont think hawk can snipe, or if he can not very well.

you have no idea them amm :p I can snipe pretty well actually...have done so with 800ms trains ^^ ive seen gaz backtime...but if youre any clever, youll support your attacking villages.

DeletedUser

You've been away from Hawk to long...
He can defend well, plus snipe above average. Ask PnP :lol:

DeletedUser74079

no, dont lol. youll either get blocked or nobled :p its fun.

DeletedUser

My money would be on Hawk.

Would you really bet against me Amm? :icon_eek:
I'm sure plenty would know that I would know who would win on a bet like that. ;)

DeletedUser74079

lol amm. dont worry about it. it really doesn't bother me what people think I can do, its what i know i can do. yo're correct in thinking gaz would have close to 100% morale. Wouldnt make a difference however as without him being heavily supported I could take a good few of his villages, however, I would not, and whats the point? Hes on the other side of the world now.

DeletedUser

My money would be on Hawk.

Would you really bet against me Amm? :icon_eek:
I'm sure plenty would know that I would know who would win on a bet like that. ;)

Meh i dunno, there would be a battle till the death they would have 1 village remaining each, then i would noble them both ! Wooo i win. And im glad hawk is good at the game, go hawk WOOOO !

DeletedUser74079

lol. ive had a mail form gaz about this. about UWA being all mighty...im not sure of that but im sure they have some decent players....ive heard jonas is pretty good.