Goodbye top

diegoelgrande

Yes people: TOP is done

A few minutes ago the duke gave orders ro disband the tribe.

Once again K54, is without one dominance tribe. And again, I guess, is because of Alex as everything started just after he arrived.

Sorry for everyone in TOP.

Congrats to all the people to saw this coming soon.

ANd good luck to us!!!!!

DeletedUser106444

Who is he going to cause to disband next? We will most likely see in the next 24 hrs

DeletedUser

Think there a few other factors as to why they disbanded tbh :lol:

All seeing I

Alex is so pro that we cannot even understand his world plan. Its 2-5 worlds from now. He will be regarded as beast flipmode style

But seriously. SVG did all the heavy lifting. I would like to congradulate them on fighting a tribe 4x your size and not just winning beasting. I mean you killed them.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We all know alex's game plan.. To disband every tribe, then once they are all gone he will make his own train and be the only tribe in the world and win

:icon_wink: We are on to you now

L@UI$

Farewell TOP, you may not of been TOP for a long time now and sadly never will be TOP again :icon_cry:

DeletedUser108799

It was to happen but they would be on if they did not make that mistake

DeletedUser

Oh thanks........I am still none the wiser but hey ho - it was kind of fun playing but I guess it must be time to say good bye and this is as good a time as any.

Good luck everyone and hope the 'World' goes according to plan :)

DeletedUser108374

But seriously. SVG did all the heavy lifting. I would like to congradulate them on fighting a tribe 4x your size and not just winning beasting. I mean you killed them.

agreed....the tables turned a few days ago. SVG did a fantastic job :)