Goodbye top

DeletedUser107766

The fact that top recruited their way to k54 instead of eating all those nubs and having many tribes behind their backs for it is the main reason they lost.It was a great job done by svg but top should of declared on them long before (as soon as they left ikill) i believe that was their weakest point as some of their own troops where at the front line but top left them for to long and let them regroup.Heard a few peeps complaining that AAA stacking svg villages i dont know if it is true so i will leave it at that.If there is one thing we have learnt from this is to Eat k54 and NOT recruit your'e way through it a few tribes learnt the hard way i hope no one else repeats it.Good job by svg and good luck owning k55.

ps.I wonder where alexhol is going to go now :lol:

DeletedUser101947

The fact that top recruited their way to k54 instead of eating all those nubs and having many tribes behind their backs for it is the main reason they lost.It was a great job done by svg but top should of declared on them long before (as soon as they left ikill) i believe that was their weakest point as some of their own troops where at the front line but top left them for to long and let them regroup.Heard a few peeps complaining that AAA stacking svg villages i dont know if it is true so i will leave it at that.If there is one thing we have learnt from this is to Eat k54 and NOT recruit your'e way through it a few tribes learnt the hard way i hope no one else repeats it.Good job by svg and good luck owning k55.

ps.I wonder where alexhol is going to go now :lol:

The only reason that the lion's share of recruitment (aside from some of the AAA/DREAM(or whatever version of PMS it was) members) was done instead of fighting their way into K54 was because of me.

TNK/TW.PLAYER were my duke's in my first world (World 57). They are excellent and honorable people and both very skilled players. I considered it an honor to be invited to TOP by them and when I was invited I also requested that some friends that I had made in this world were invited as well.

Sure TOP may have been disorganized, and filled with a bunch of bloat. But one thing for sure is that TOP did NOT play tribal hugs with recruitment. There were other factors involved.

DeletedUser101947

No other factors like the post I just made...Unless you can't read.

DeletedUser76354

Well no.. you didn't tell us what the factors were.

DeletedUser101947

Read the part above where I said that. It was the primary factor for recruitment in K54...Like I said already.

The only reason that the lion's share of recruitment (aside from some of the AAA/DREAM(or whatever version of PMS it was) members) was done instead of fighting their way into K54 was because of me.

DeletedUser100507

other factors pike recruiting alex?

i wander if this curse is contagious if so, recruiting in k54 can be a deadly move.

DeletedUser

mmm look at all the food :D ... maybe next time you guys that are getting eaten will back your tribe instead of doing what ever you wanted

DeletedUser93066

I do. I care about stupid things ;) And Ayok don't get me wrong but Tribe failing like that when they had a nap/alliance with the tribe they share the biggest front with (Yarr front) is a disgrace for leadership. I have yet to comprehend your other factors but I can be careless about that. TOP already had their Core Players so if K54 Recruits were goner they could just easily get rid of them or make it up in their other fronts instead being disintegrated like this.

DeletedUser70241

Im calling it now, Alex goes to NIR and then they dispand and blame it on him so Wobble dont get war stats :p

DeletedUser

To the rim

+1

No tribe in their right mind will take him now.

I do. I care about stupid things ;) And Ayok don't get me wrong but Tribe failing like that when they had a nap/alliance with the tribe they share the biggest front with (Yarr front) is a disgrace for leadership. I have yet to comprehend your other factors but I can be careless about that. TOP already had their Core Players so if K54 Recruits were goner they could just easily get rid of them or make it up in their other fronts instead being disintegrated like this.

I'd hate to have been in the south west of 45 as a Yarr member with all that hugging going on.

DeletedUser101947

I wasn't trying to explain how amazing their leadership was. Both times I've been in their tribe it's kinda turned out like this. I was simply trying to explain how they are the exact opposite of leaders who play tribal hugs. I love being under their command because it always means fighting lots of people.

They are great people, great players-- not always the "strategically best leaders" but I always get to war people with them and that's what matters to me. The last two worlds I quit were primarily due to the fact my tribal leadership kept playing tribal hugs (Rawr! on 64 and 4play on 57). What I was trying to get at was the reason for K54 recruitment was because they invited me to the tribe and were trying to 'bridge the gap' so to speak. Obviously it was the wrong choice (look what happened to the tribe); but that choice was not made because they were afraid to back down from a fight. They are the last ones I know that would back down from a fight.

DeletedUser

Its a recursive sentence :) The RIP stands for RIP in peace

mate.... hes towlie.... hes high obviously lol

+1

No tribe in their right mind will take him now.

I'd hate to have been in the south west of 45 as a Yarr member with all that hugging going on.

I really, really, really hope you don't end up eating those words, he should be removed from this world as the plague was once removed - burned.