Goodbye top

DeletedUser

One player with so many vills near your players and you can only muster "2 mini ops" and take 2 vills? poor, very poor.

DeletedUser

One player with so many vills near your players and you can only muster "2 mini ops" and take 2 vills? poor, very poor.

Please elaborate us on how to take villages :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

@ Lord Ayok - This is the first time ive used an alias, im not going to give up its advantages now. I like being able to say what i like without being all political about it.

@ TW.PLAYER - You co-ing that account? deleted the DIS account after a day. Had an offer to co and took it up. Great tribe with a great account, cant say no to that!

DeletedUser

@ Lord Ayok - This is the first time ive used an alias, im not going to give up its advantages now. I like being able to say what i like without being all political about it.

@ TW.PLAYER - You co-ing that account? deleted the DIS account after a day. Had an offer to co and took it up. Great tribe with a great account, cant say no to that!

So you hiding then.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser101947

Mine, now I can finally sleep at night :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What account you on now?

I left TNK account 2 days after he left tw due to ban and his on going RL problem with no inc`s,i have been playing 66 on Lord Ayok account for 3 days or so now and re joined play this morning on 65. A lot of players knew i was going to co play his account as i only co play friends and help other`s with sitting`s when asked.To the friends who asked me to co them,sorry but i,m still here for you also you only need to ask and i will help you if i can.

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because DISRUS is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nah, just enjoying the anonymity of the forums for once.

Poor ..stand up and say.:lol: Your co play account holder must be thinking your play is no good if you can not stand up and say i,m here lets play.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Poor ..stand up and say.:lol: Your co play account holder must be thinking your play is no good if you can not stand up and say i,m here lets play.:icon_redface:

im not going to rise mate lol. as i said, i like the anonymity of being an alias on the forum. never done it before, its fun.

i had enough of playing with you on 52. when our accounts meet you will know cus il make you quit again.

DeletedUser85711

After Strategist, I moved to the east as I was cutting member's future growth off by pushing west so hard when we rimmed him. We had a few unforeseen issues pop up that didn't allow the OP to be as coordinated/participated as we had thought and he held the OP. The players regrouped the next day and launched again, which is where I think we snagged the vill or two off him (not sure).

Anywho.. What's up with all these little nubs puffing up all the time lately?

DeletedUser

im not going to rise mate lol. as i said, i like the anonymity of being an alias on the forum. never done it before, its fun.

i had enough of playing with you on 52. when our accounts meet you will know cus il make you quit again.
lol 52 i was solo and tribe gangbanged as you might know but play me 1 v 1 and i,m happy and 57 i was played that way also.lol I love play and you know how i play. ;) You will need a tribe mate to play me my friend.

DeletedUser

lol 52 i was solo and tribe gangbanged as you might know but play me 1 v 1 and i,m happy and 57 i was played that way also.lol I love play and you know how i play. ;) You will need a tribe mate to play me my friend.

this is the first world ive co-ed. its nice not having to set alarms and such... thats when the game gets a bit silly. you had a tribe as well, what happened to you is called an op.

i do miss our forum discussions ;)

DeletedUser

I wasn't trying to explain how amazing their leadership was. Both times I've been in their tribe it's kinda turned out like this. I was simply trying to explain how they are the exact opposite of leaders who play tribal hugs. I love being under their command because it always means fighting lots of people.

They are great people, great players-- not always the "strategically best leaders" but I always get to war people with them and that's what matters to me. The last two worlds I quit were primarily due to the fact my tribal leadership kept playing tribal hugs (Rawr! on 64 and 4play on 57). What I was trying to get at was the reason for K54 recruitment was because they invited me to the tribe and were trying to 'bridge the gap' so to speak. Obviously it was the wrong choice (look what happened to the tribe); but that choice was not made because they were afraid to back down from a fight. They are the last ones I know that would back down from a fight.

They recruited a real good player in you; players whom support "bashers" against allies are very good especially when they noble said basher couple days later :eek: Good way to avoid "hugging" I guess, just make your allies mad