Goodbye w41

Phylo

Well, it is time People.

HBK is gone.

We want to congratulate AXES for the way they managed to merge and recruit, to achieve their goals.

Unfortunatly, they killed the game, so, most HBK players simply lost interest and left a long time ago, leaving the ones that still stood with a lot of sittings to manage (and no co-palyers...).

AXES will consider this a victory, as
There are other ways to make a player quit. Cat him into the ground and make him leave the world.

Well, boring is also a way so, congratulations, you got it :lol:

Several of the few active players already deleted their accounts. Soon, you will have tons of juicy barbs arround. Meanwhile, you have inactives to noble if you decide to do it I stood behind to make arrangements for the few that decided to keep on and will also hit the delete botton today.

To the allies/friends that resisted and stood by our side, we want to thank and to the ones that will keep on, we which the best of lucks :)

We wish you all the best both ingame and RL.

So, goodbye and until another world. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser62294

Out of all the allies/naps SCC had I respected you guys the most if the rest had been like you things could have been different

DeletedUser

Well, it is time People.

HBK is gone.

We want to congratulate AXES for the way they managed to merge and recruit, to achieve their goals.

Unfortunatly, they killed the game, so, most HBK players simply lost interest and left a long time ago, leaving the ones that still stood with a lot of sittings to manage (and no co-palyers...).

AXES will consider this a victory, as

Well, boring is also a way so, congratulations, you got it :lol:

Several of the few active players already deleted their accounts. Soon, you will have tons of juicy barbs arround. Meanwhile, you have inactives to noble if you decide to do it I stood behind to make arrangements for the few that decided to keep on and will also hit the delete botton today.

To the allies/friends that resisted and stood by our side, we want to thank and to the ones that will keep on, we which the best of lucks :)

We wish you all the best both ingame and RL.

So, goodbye and until another world. :icon_wink:

this is total BS what ur saying here.:icon_confused:

axes did not merge / recruit into victory, we won the war vs scc and then recruited a few.:icon_confused:
we aint nobling barbs or inactives as much as enemy's. :icon_confused:

i still respect HBK for holding so long and even gained ground for a while. but ur post is total BS.

DeletedUser

well played Phylo,your tribe done very well,you will be missed but it seems the whole world is now deleting this boring one sided world that has become a joke to play

DeletedUser

well played Phylo,your tribe done very well,you will be missed but it seems the whole world is now deleting this boring one sided world that has become a joke to play

every world that is ending soon is boring 2 play, exept for the winners ofc :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54400

every world that is ending soon is boring 2 play, exept for the winners ofc :icon_rolleyes:

Also for the winners, go ask DNY players how much fun they were actually having whilst still playing. It turns from fun into some sort of job/chore. I think a lot of players in ending worlds only continu because of the time they have already invested, you might aswell put in some more to atleast see a result.

Last edited:

shiverchill

what if your tribe won? will you still say the words ur talking about?
merge and recruiting is part of the game and powerful strategy to gain something against your enemy.
we won all our battles and a player who have the talent and skills will be invited for them to survive. but its not our choice, it depend on the enemy if he will continue to fight of join the poswerful tribe and survive and achieve thier goal in playings thi game.

you didnt perform well in this game so blame ur self if this world will be soon to finish.

DeletedUser

guys i have got no problem with you winning the world you have been the best tribe for along time, my beef is you have mass recruited in the later stages poaching other tribes most active and better players. and for me that is desperation act,of having to win at all costs ,you have 86% of the world yet you still have to recruit why cant you just defeat a tribe ,everyone is now deleting so im told ,so in the end you one this world by barb munching ,that must feel real good so congrats in your fantastic achievement,im off

DeletedUser62294

I don't plan on deleting out of being annoyed by you

DeletedUser

axes got lucky here.

this is the same stuff that happens in every world. there would be one tribe that mass recruits highest ranked players and it gets boring for everyone else. this is why i quit world 35, cause of these stupid tribes that want to have power and not fun.

i wonder how the axes in the core of there tribe feel, just sending support all day.

long live the brave warriors

Side 1:
Players: ukpompeyboy, Phylo, kenjie23
Side 2:
Tribes: AXES

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 858
Side 2: 25,722
Difference: 24,864

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: