Goodbye w41

DeletedUser

axes got lucky here.

this is the same stuff that happens in every world. there would be one tribe that mass recruits highest ranked players and it gets boring for everyone else. this is why i quit world 35, cause of these stupid tribes that want to have power and not fun.

i wonder how the axes in the core of there tribe feel, just sending support all day.

long live the brave warriors

Side 1:
Players: ukpompeyboy, Phylo, kenjie23
Side 2:
Tribes: AXES

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 858
Side 2: 25,722
Difference: 24,864

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 52
Difference: 88

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,949,060
Side 2: 228,470,470
Difference: 222,521,410

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,159,875
Side 2: 467,362
Difference: 692,513

chart

AXES certainly did not get lucky and if you had any intelligence you would realize that. AXES was at war with SCC and Motive for most of the war with HBK and its not easy to shift your attention

mdesjarl

axes got lucky here. i wonder how the axes in the core of there tribe feel, just sending support all day.

1. We didn't get lucky, we won. The stats, though early in your favor we cleary shifting to our favor. Your smaller members were quitting en-mass. And your larger players had been burned our by the non-stop attacks and account sitting. Hell we didn't need to noble you guys out, we found a much more effecient way to grind you to dust.

2. Members of Axes as constantly moved to the frontlines, way to know nothing about our tribe.

3. I hadrespect for you guys. You should have stuck around.

DeletedUser

say what you want but HBK were owning yall before you mass recruited.

mdesjarl

say what you want but HBK were owning yall before you mass recruited.

No, you were never owning anything. You simply never had our full attention until the last few weeks. Then what happened...oh that's right you deleted.

HBK = Fail

DeletedUser20525

Your tribe just mass deleted after ONE phase of a 3 phase op. HBK Vs axes in the last 48 hrs sat at something like 40 to 3. If you want to look at active players vs active players in stats I believe you will find that all active players were UP on phylo, The time for you to chest beat is at an end.

And if you want to play a game of "pick out the active guys I like and chest thump"

Side 1:
Players: Phylo, kenjie23, ukpompeyboy
Side 2:
Players: stealthmechanic, Dr. Dylan, cuparman, xavierseah, luftie, mdesjarl

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 28
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 174,322
Side 2: 266,407
Difference: 92,085

chart

next.

Phylo

:lol: people, didn't you read??? I already congratulate you for your victory... Didn't you understand??? You are the greatest, the best, the bigest, and so on :icon_wink: We simply got tired of this world 41.

Again, you are the winners :icon_rolleyes:

What more do you want??? Unless you miss us :icon_surprised:

@stealthmechanic Don't do that math... you chose 6 against 3 and, even so, you only won by 1/3th :icon_razz: Not the best propaganda :icon_wink:

We got tired of how the game is played here. We didn't run and we were not afraid. We simply didn't like the way our adversaries play so, we left and went to play somewhere else :) No need to make a novel arround this. After all, we simple did what you wanted us to do a long time ago :) Now, you can close the world much faster. Day by day, there are less and less players :) Isn't that what you want???

DeletedUser20525

Phylo:

Was trying to be fair, the added 3 brought UP your takes heh. The totals are like 8 or 9 on "my" side either way.

Phylo

Well, let me grab myself a little, and give you guys a reason to one or two more pages of new posts :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Players: Phylo
Side 2:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 88,538
Difference: 88,538

chart

DeletedUser

Well, let me grab myself a little, and give you guys a reason to one or two more pages of new posts :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 88,538
Difference: 88,538

chart

yeah and when we actualy started attacking back you guys quited :icon_confused:

yes ur stats are inpressive but be fair, we never actualy started attacking you.:icon_rolleyes:

Phylo

:icon_wink::icon_razz:

im stiskavica ,, if you would asked i would tell ya,, and i dont think that a lousy 1 mill player can rim me

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: stiskavica

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 29,021
Difference: 29,021

chart

DeletedUser

:icon_wink::icon_razz:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: stiskavica

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 29,021
Difference: 29,021

chart

and?? you had about all ur vills in that area. i only had like 6 over there which all got nuked with about 20 nukes before getting nobled:icon_rolleyes: not very impressive.

DeletedUser80269

I say AXES split up and fight against eachother, why start another world? so much time invested just to restart is a waste..... if your so much larger then everyone its no fun fighting anymore because they may do damage but in the end it doesnt really matter because you have such a stockpile or troops/res at distances they cant do anything to

DeletedUser

I say AXES split up and fight against eachother, why start another world? so much time invested just to restart is a waste..... if your so much larger then everyone its no fun fighting anymore because they may do damage but in the end it doesnt really matter because you have such a stockpile or troops/res at distances they cant do anything to

Because there's fun in a new world? You get to meet new players and encounter newer enemies and its exciting and lively - flooded with wars and conquers, tribes disbanding, merging. A lot of PnP is also there. You can't really compare an old world to a new world. W41 has a fixed axis - AXES will win the world and everyone kind of wants that.

DeletedUser

No, you were never owning anything. You simply never had our full attention until the last few weeks. Then what happened...oh that's right you deleted.

HBK = Fail

they weren't owning yall? so before you finally (focused) on them they weren't owning yall?
i saw stats where HBK nobled 80 villages and axes got 5. then you recruited that SCC tribe and now " oh look at that HBK our kicking our butts let stack our front lines and send 300 nukes to each HBK player".

HBK had 1/5 as many members as axes fam and there 1/2 as small. they fought as a team, you fought by your selfs, but then you got a reminder that a team can win a war. and your team/tribe was more than capable of easy killing HBK.

so instead of calling HBK noobs it should be a wake up call for you.

DeletedUser

i read all you posts,and i really am starting to think there is something wrong with everyone in axes i think you are either thick or your brain is messed up
you have never one a war ,all you do is bully then recruit, i don't think you have ever and i mean ever killed anyone in this game ,all you do is piss players off, i thank god booza dismissed me,even though i was shat on by other tribe members and got a invite again,and you know what i said ,booza hates me cos i stood up to him ,i did not kiss his ass like most do,i really do think that some of you want to fight for this world ,all i hear is how good you are yet i see sweet FA,this game has now become so one sided ,no one is continuing ,AXES WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE TRIBE THAT IVITES AND NOT FIGHTS ,SHAME REALLY,and im off with the rest now,i loved this world but you never wanted to fight unless it was so in your favour,shame on you,no wonder SANCHEZ LAUGHS AT YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i read all you posts,and i really am starting to think there is something wrong with everyone in axes i think you are either thick or your brain is fucked
you have never one a war ,all you do is bully then recruit, i don't think you have ever and i mean ever killed anyone in this game ,all you do is piss players off, i thank god booza dismissed me,even though i was shat on by other tribe members and got a invite again,and you know what i said ,booza hates me cos i stood up to him ,i did not kiss his ass like most do,i really do think that some of you want to fight for this world ,all i hear is how good you are yet i see sweet FA,this game has now become so one sided ,no one is continuing ,AXES WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE TRIBE THAT IVITES AND NOT FIGHTS ,SHAME REALLY,and im off with the rest now,i loved this world but you never wanted to fight unless it was so in your favour,shame on you,no wonder SANCHEZ LAUGHS AT YOU

You were dismissed cause you didn't do anything for AXES. You demanded support and when we were at war and you werent on the front you didn't do anything. You were useless for AXES. We've never won a war? Hmmm I believe we beat Xp, SV, we are currently beating Motive to a pulp. We have the highest ODA and ODD by a large margin. You truly are an idiot, please leave the world so we no longer have to deal with this crap

DeletedUser62294

Sanchez laughs at everyone its what his meds do to him.

DeletedUser20525

yeah and when we actualy started attacking back you guys quited :icon_confused:

yes ur stats are inpressive but be fair, we never actualy started attacking you.:icon_rolleyes:

No thats not true, I hit phylo a few times. She was the main retaker of my kenjie takes.