Goodbye w41

ukpompeyboy

I can respect that. Keep up the good work.

your one player i also truely respect, i dont think ive seen a nasty post from you and you are very diplomatic in the way you word your posts :D

it is heartbreaking for me to see phylo, kenjie and dorsai leave this world and to see HBK no more. for me its the death of a close family in w41. But as we all know we must continue to play the game.

For me i believe the SCC merge was the changeing point and alot of players that arnt axes members or friends will just look at the world map and be disheartened. axes now controls over 3/4 of this world and id be very surprised if things change now, but im sure there is still a few good players out there that will be prepared to fight for there villages and territories.

Ive decided that this world will be my last world as im going to perminantly retire from tw when this world is completely dead so between now and the end off the world i will continue to have fun and exchangeing a few nukes and trains here and there with whoever wants a nice battle :D

Good luck axes and the rest of the tribes in this world.

and a huge goodbye to kenjie phylo and dorsai if you see this, for me you 3 have made this world most enjoyable and i loved playing alongside you fine players :D

DeletedUser79727

bro pray that booza and jarl quit.

sergei remakes knock. and it's all good again. axes will be seprated into 2-3 tribes :)