GotRob Gripe

DeletedUser

Personally, I think you shouldn't be engaging in off-topic discussion, Justin. Perhaps while you're here, though, you'd like to comment on GotRob's strange way of running things, and how it doesn't appear to line up with what I'm hearing from ex-~ONE~ players in their tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personally, I think you shouldn't be engaging in off-topic discussion, Justin. Perhaps while you're here, though, you'd like to comment on GotRob's strange way of running things, and how it doesn't appear to line up with what I'm hearing from ex-~ONE~ players in their tribe?

In fact even the player that they now gave leadership privies that is x-One doesn't agree. They are just biding their time to try to take over GotRob and do just as well leading them as they did prior to their disbanding of ONE.

...oops guess I gave away who I'm referring to.

DeletedUser

I've heard plenty from ex-~ONE~ players besides just them, too, so it doesn't appear to be going too great for them.

This is why you don't show favoritism, geani, to 20k pointers. A lot of players were alienated from GotRob.

DeletedUser

Apparently, the GearHound account is a refugee looking to a harbour of safety, from the mighty forces of Geani... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Perhaps something along the lines of a break in NAP with -34- because "she said so", while she kicks all the members who borders them because they like to speak their mind?

DeletedUser

Apparently, members are supposed to not have their own thoughts or opinions. A good player doesn't contribute or offer help to the tribe. I'm getting repetitive though. I apologise.

DeletedUser

DerLehrer, they can possess an opinion. As long as that opinion is that of geani. If not, then they have to change their opinion to be allowed to possess one. No matter how wrong it is.

Silly DerLehrer, not understanding how it works.

DeletedUser

Going back to that convo: The one thing that really sticks out in my mind is that Shaggy is NOT allowed to take a week off. Sorry, any game I play where I CANNOT attend to family matters or whatever (whatever that whatever might be), would really Bite the Big One. In other words, NOT A GAME BUT A BALL AND CHAIN. From the standpoint of Duke or Peon. I don't do TW from work (I can't); I don't do TW on vacation (nearly got disowned when the family thought I should be doing dinner instead of defending, and I wised up.) The other irritating thing is that you blow off not asking permission to post the stuff Marcus sent you. Whether he ended up not minding or not is incidental.

Perhaps decisions should have been made differently but you don't really make a good case for yourself.

DeletedUser

Where did you even see that? He said they weren't around so he had no choice but to act, as he couldn't ask them.

About another leader not being around:

Gearhound said:
Well.... He wasn't in the chat either. Neither were you, or Geani, or any of the barons, or anyone other than Sockit actually

All he's saying is, make it clear what you want and make the leaders available. Nothing wrong with taking a break, but two dukes gone isn't a recipe for success if you don't have replacements who are available to each and every player.

DeletedUser

Both dukes weren't around but I was told that Noob on Fire account was bumped to a leadership position. Would love to have someone verify if this is true....because if it is...Barb was clearly shown in those chats basically saying do nothing.

Infact...just the other day Barb was wanting to hit Son of Mutley as they thought he as inactive....last I checked...Son of Mutley was in -34- also.

DeletedUser

Going back to that convo: The one thing that really sticks out in my mind is that Shaggy is NOT allowed to take a week off. Sorry, any game I play where I CANNOT attend to family matters or whatever (whatever that whatever might be), would really Bite the Big One. In other words, NOT A GAME BUT A BALL AND CHAIN. From the standpoint of Duke or Peon. I don't do TW from work (I can't); I don't do TW on vacation (nearly got disowned when the family thought I should be doing dinner instead of defending, and I wised up.) The other irritating thing is that you blow off not asking permission to post the stuff Marcus sent you. Whether he ended up not minding or not is incidental.

Perhaps decisions should have been made differently but you don't really make a good case for yourself.

GearHound knows me very well - thanks for your concern. I trust Gear with the account, after all it is where it is because of him and he wants the best for it. Perhaps he could have waited half a day to post this but actually, the fact that he posted it when he did displays his anger and his feelings at the time a lot better than if he had waited. Don't we read these sorts of threads to read into other people's characters?

DeletedUser

GearHound knows me very well - thanks for your concern. I trust Gear with the account, after all it is where it is because of him and he wants the best for it. Perhaps he could have waited half a day to post this but actually, the fact that he posted it when he did displays his anger and his feelings at the time a lot better than if he had waited. Don't we read these sorts of threads to read into other people's characters?

a very accurate statment externals give you the info of tribes and there players. from the information i have seen in this thread i would have to say this world is not over yet.

i guess my only comment about some of geani29 thoughts about this world is this isnt a romanian server this is a world server prehaps on there romanian server dictatorship works for them?

however on a world server you play with some of the best players in the world from all over the world with different customs and different ways to solve issues. to win a world alot of things need to fall into place the most important one in my world is make friends and have fun.

if you can do that everything else falls in place on its own. remember ego"s dont win worlds teamates and hardwork do

DeletedUser

I think I made a pretty good case for myself. And I trust Marcus just like he trusts me. I didn't ask Geani or Shaggy if I could post their stuff either. That's just kinda the beast that is these forums.

As for not letting them have time off... We al need time off. hell last couple of weeks I was down with the plague and Marcus carried the account... We all have crap going on. But SOMEONE should be in charge. No?

I find the notion interesting, the "noob on fire" account WAS actually in some kind of leadership role. Did Shaggy lie again? Inquiring minds want to know!

DeletedUser

I think I made a pretty good case for myself. And I trust Marcus just like he trusts me. I didn't ask Geani or Shaggy if I could post their stuff either. That's just kinda the beast that is these forums.

As for not letting them have time off... We al need time off. hell last couple of weeks I was down with the plague and Marcus carried the account... We all have crap going on. But SOMEONE should be in charge. No?

I find the notion interesting, the "noob on fire" account WAS actually in some kind of leadership role. Did Shaggy lie again? Inquiring minds want to know!

Seems as though all leadership is yet MIA again....and even if he gives an answer...can we even know its true?

DeletedUser

I spoke to Barb, and I think it's only fair to state what she told me in response to this ultimate question.

No, no leadership privileges. I trust her but you can make what you want from it. It's irrelevant anyway because Shaggy and Geani aren't the only leaders in the time (putting noob of fire aside for the time being). At the same time, the skype chats clearly show that Barb didn't know what was going on regarding this situation, despite being the one who supposedly asked for the noblings...

DeletedUser

am i really inactive?:icon_eek:

somebody help me? :icon_cry:

On topic, pretty sly move by gotrob (and geani really if we focus the blame).

i liked how they kept trying to say there was no war front being prepped for with those nobles, yet they et slip theyd be dropping the nap.

Which means unless they were dropping it for an alliance (hey you never know!) (but seriously just lol...) then that kida shows how they play.

Oh and btw, yes im inactive?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I spoke to Barb, and I think it's only fair to state what she told me in response to this ultimate question.

No, no leadership privileges. I trust her but you can make what you want from it. It's irrelevant anyway because Shaggy and Geani aren't the only leaders in the time (putting noob of fire aside for the time being). At the same time, the skype chats clearly show that Barb didn't know what was going on regarding this situation, despite being the one who supposedly asked for the noblings...

You do realize that this account lies very well. I have numerous messages from the past that can prove this. Believe what you want....though...I mean after all the person you are attempting to defend was trying to arrange a place for themselves in gotrob prior to the disbanding of ONE...including a place for them in leadership.

Its interesting that you were left out of all those talks...could it be because you were not even a thought or a concern? Or wait...maybe you trust them because you were plotting with Barb at the time to hit Son of Mutley? Not Gear...YOU marcus....It wasn't till the barb nobling that you had a sudden change of tunes...

So already there is dissent brewing in Gotrob....old ONE members aren't happy....leadership is failing....seems like they could be headed down the same path that ONE and Shave both followed....as they already have inactivity....I mean how many accounts does Geani sit?

monsterbro

ya gotrob does just fine they break and backstabb them NAP or allies and do whatever it takes to try win even if they need lie to others to get there way. oh ya gotrob does just fine

DeletedUser

None at the moment, when is time, as many as I want :)

Account sitter history

Here you can see the last ten account sitters:

happy now?

Leader
Shaggy Rogers
geani29

Council
captchet
PeacefulGarden

gasti2008
ab73

keep trolling and asking about Gotrob, we do just fine :)

Really Geani...do you ever make any sense or tell the truth? Do I need to post the chat where you say your sitting accounts? The answer is no...since no-one really believes a word you say to begin with.