Great players?

DeletedUser64073

i would go to the point there are no more than 40 'great' player's,

DeletedUser

i would go to the point there are no more than 40 'great' player's,

Depends how you define "great". If you're judging players purely on their individual past ranking achievements; then maybe you're right, maybe not. But theres players in teams (Tribalwars or real life) that don't achieve great individual success yet they can have a "great" impact/influence on their team mates. For example in my Runescape clan there was a guy who was an awful player, yet he was hilariously funny and cracked people up in team speak. He quit back in 2008 and the morale of the whole clan suffered severely, I can say for sure his influence on the clan was 100 x greater than our best Pker (player killer).

DeletedUser

Maybe he is talking about how half of Rumble quit, I mean he did practically stalked us there. :lol:

I did :S
I don't remember that...barely posted in the internal, and rarely in the skype room :/
or do you mean externals?
I am different in externals, I mess around most of teh time :)
@BH:
me remembers you being 25+28...(you=28), and 25 left...you were also TTTE before 25 quit, yes?
I think of you as being part of that (also amazing) combo, not the Lodda/jager/you trio.

DeletedUser

25 tom
28 mc
they were ttte as far as i know
bh is james

or i could be totaly clueless

DeletedUser

Depends how you define "great". If you're judging players purely on their individual past ranking achievements; then maybe you're right, maybe not. But theres players in teams (Tribalwars or real life) that don't achieve great individual success yet they can have a "great" impact/influence on their team mates. For example in my Runescape clan there was a guy who was an awful player, yet he was hilariously funny and cracked people up in team speak. He quit back in 2008 and the morale of the whole clan suffered severely, I can say for sure his influence on the clan was 100 x greater than our best Pker (player killer).

what was the clan and what was the rsn of your friend?

DeletedUser

For some reason I thought James was playing the scoregasm account here :\
Now I'm curious who that is lol

DeletedUser

For some reason I thought James was playing the scoregasm account here :\
Now I'm curious who that is lol

i was told james was co playing lisa on mowie mowie but i know james is on scoregasm so question is 2 james 2 great players? or we just got it all mixed? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pervis is on mowie wowie is he not?
Maybe there is another James but I only know one and that is Bad Horse
I'm confused

/waits for James