GTG - Got To Go

DeletedUser

great stats, but where is gtg now?

its like where you guys knockdown the opponent in all 11 rounds, and in the 12th you got knockOUT.

i mean these stats are meaningless because you guys deleted because of pressure.

its just my humble opinion, much respect for GTG and goodluck in another world.

DeletedUser12965

its like where you guys knockdown the opponent in all 11 rounds, and in the 12th you got knockOUT.

i mean these stats are meaningless because you guys deleted because of pressure.

Nobody really cares to play anymore they all left the game nolonger means much to those that don't play or ever look at the fourms again you know having a life feels good:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

pressure of winning most of gtg was inactive and gtg was still winning pressure my bum

DeletedUser

gtg vs borg in a 1vs1 = no contest.

Yep.. that's what the stats say.. it was no contest! :)

Or are you inferring that because there were two or three CTRL players in our area also attacking you that the result was affected greatly?

DeletedUser

Appreciate your respect.

Yes, you could say we deleted because of pressure, but it wasn't pressure of war, it was pressure to get our lives back. TW was becoming too much of an intrusion upon a lot of us in r/l. It was affecting some people's r/l relationships and when that happens, TW HAS to take a back seat.

To use your boxing analogy, if a boxer knocked down his opponent in all 11 rounds and then decided to walk out of the ring and retire to dash to the hospital where a family member was dying, then his opponent would not have the gaul to crow about a victory.

OK, that example is a little melodramatic, but I use it to make a point. As I have previously said, we never claimed victory, but one or two BORG people are making themselves look pretty stupid by having the cheek to claim victory themselves.

DeletedUser27978

Yep.. that's what the stats say.. it was no contest! :)

Or are you inferring that because there were two or three CTRL players in our area also attacking you that the result was affected greatly?

we both know the truth so cut the bs

you fought against probably 4 people on that frontline

DeletedUser

we both know the truth so cut the bs

you fought against probably 4 people on that frontline

I think I could say the same to you.. we do indeed both know the real truth, so cut out the bs yourself.

We took villages from about 40-50 different players during our war. If you are saying all those accounts were played by just 4 people then perhaps you should have given up long ago.

DeletedUser27978

I think I could say the same to you.. we do indeed both know the real truth, so cut out the bs yourself.

We took villages from about 40-50 different players during our war. If you are saying all those accounts were played by just 4 people then perhaps you should have given up long ago.

what and pull a spawnie rose or jmcamo, :icon_neutral:

don't think so.

nQthing

he thinks your a traitor. cause ddborg never recruited from lunaw, nomads, t-crew, arise, bdr or any other enemy tribe

DeletedUser27978

all whom joined borg were not fleeing refugees, more of released players from the ctrl monopoly which held them in allied tribes.

such as my beloved pinoys (god i love them), arise (was under the control of a mad woman the ex-blt minds needed assimilation), bdr - we fought an honourable war and ctrl made it dishonourable, they joined us for our mutual hatred. (while you benefited from keeping passwords of players who quit months ago who would have joined borg, pyco, sir griphon :) , true story.)

We were still at war with half the world no one who joined us was a coward.

The people who i mentioned in my previous post. Well. They let fear get to them, fear of ending the game they played. No Honour.
Its a game, not exactly a sacrafise to die for your ideals in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so where are they now? i love to see the winners, their great

learn to read because i never said they were the winners i said they was winning and i told you where they are they left because they was bored

really do you just read one word then reply

DeletedUser

learn to read because i never said they were the winners i said they was winning and i told you where they are they left because they was bored

really do you just read one word then reply

tnx for the reply.

so you mean GTG lose? oww sorry to hear that.

well CTRL is still here to kick some ass

DeletedUser

12 posts deleted.

Flaming players for their grammar/spelling is strictly forbidden on the forums.
If a player does ignore the rules and starts to cause an argument about it then just report it in and it will be dealt with.

Don't then argue back and feed the argument as you risk being punished yourself.
Back on topic now.

DeletedUser

If you were actually defending it wouldent make a difference because you are so bad at it LOL

even when you was online youd just let quickly sent 5 secound trains roll in like no tommorow

if your gonna waste your time being online. At least be decent at it

Yes I was online when those 5 trains hit - but I was NOT online when the close range nukes wiped out the troops and walls that were in those villages. When I logged on and saw what was coming I was just attempting to salvage a bad situation.

Was I a bit complacent in not stacking a few vulnerable K50 villages that were a bit isolated from my others? Probably

However, I also replaced each one I lost with about 4 others of yours...

DeletedUser17138

HI!! I wish I was still playing w10. I quit a year ago with 8-9 million points now look at you guy's you are all huge. HENRYTDO, JOKEYS & ALL OTHERS IN MY OLD TRIBE AD, ADA, POKE. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR TRIBES NOW. HOPE TO SEE WHICH TRIBE WILL BE LEFT STANDING

JCPOGI