Guess which tribe?

• Thread starter DeletedUser102841
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser102841

Started as a protesting breakaway from a tribe where they disagreed with their leader due to "internal nobles", mass recruits and nobling barbs. Refused to take members of their older tribe when it disbanded.

But thats not how it ended. They started doing exactly what they left their old tribe for. Huge amount of internal nobling, mass recruiting and barb nobling. They also took in members of their former tribe.

This tribe, currently in the top ten, has landed in that position with little or no opposition, because they pick on much smaller tribes. They will last no length of time once faced with real decent opposition.

Their forté? Lying.

Can you guess who they are?

DeletedUser

nope but I cant guess the point of this thread either

DeletedUser

You're going to have to be more specific. I can think of at least a dozen tribes in the top 10 that fit that description :icon_wink:
Wonder how many will catch that?

DeletedUser

you sound a little upset

Side 1:
Players: djwright15
Side 2:
Tribes: R2W, R4W

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107,678
Side 2: 0
Difference: 107,678

chart

could that be why?

DeletedUser102841

Not at all ...

its the two facedness of your supposed little rant against TRAIN ... and then you do the very same.

Wait until you come against some real opposition... then you will moan like the little cissy you are

DeletedUser

obviously when someone goes inactive were going to internal them, it was the internalling of active members in train that got called 'spies' that annoyed us.

what barb nobling are u talking about?

If we mass recruit and i wouldn't give u a invite when u asked that doesn't say much for u does it?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser102841

Lol ... check your own stats buddy ... 14 barbs ... and then you ask "what barb nobling" ... bad memory? Such as the one where you and scorp said you wouldnt take in anyone from TRAIN ... oh wait, that didnt last long...

and the mass recruit of TRAP ... good one there ...

So, how many WARS have you guys been in? I mean REAL wars?
ZERO! Not one ...

No pedigree.

You are built as soundly as a deck of cards, and will fall once you come across a real tribe with equal strength.

Pity you are too stupid to realise your end will come soon enough

DeletedUser

yes no real wars so far, u blame me for your tribe being 2 poor to be classed as a war? :icon_sad:

and maybe but i can guarantee your end will come before mine. lol

DeletedUser102841

Lambezz ... stay out of this ... I never took the high moral ground by quitting a tribe because of their barb nobling, internal nobling and mass recruits ... so if someone does that, and then does exactly what he has complained about ... makes them a hypocrite ...

DeletedUser

Not really. Who would want to be in a tribe with TW.Player nobling active accounts in tribe. Then calling them spies, running his mouth on the forums etc. They never quit a tribe because of internals. They quit it because of TW.Player

DeletedUser102841

yes no real wars so far, u blame me for your tribe being 2 poor to be classed as a war? :icon_sad:

and maybe but i can guarantee your end will come before mine. lol

lol ... says it all really ... no real wars ...

the fact that you guys are are rank no.3 without having a real war is amazing ...

and before you get smug about R4W and how you will wipe us all out, its kinda like China taking on Liechtenstein in a war and then slapping itself on the back and thinking its brilliant ...

I would congratulate you if you had reached your dizzy heights on the basis of your protestation against TW Player ... but you didnt. You did everything you moaned about him doing, and more. You knifed people in the back. You dismissed peoples good wishes for you. You are everything I despise in a player. You are underhanded, conniving, devious and a two faced liar.

You will meet your end, and I hope it pees you off.

At least when I go, i will do so with honour. Not be a mug like you

DeletedUser102841

Not really. Who would want to be in a tribe with TW.Player nobling active accounts in tribe. Then calling them spies, running his mouth on the forums etc. They never quit a tribe because of internals. They quit it because of TW.Player

Really? lol ... dont make me laugh, and dont embarass yourself any further with rubbish like that

DeletedUser

Really? lol ... dont make me laugh, and dont embarass yourself any further with rubbish like that

I am not embarassing myself. You are coming on to the forums crying. Did you make a forum account today just to cry about something? It is a game play it!!!

DeletedUser102841

Dont be a fool lambezz ... im not crying.

It is a game, and I am playing it ... not making a joke of it by the way you play it

Scorp ... the other liar

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i hate when players whine on the forums like this.

atleast fight back or do somthing to hurt the tribe you hate other then moaning about how you hope someday they lose... if they suck then you should be able to atleast noble some of there vills no ?

just go log into your account. then go to tw attack planner at tw.stats.com and make a proper attack on one of them instead of spamming the forums

DeletedUser

sorry to burst ut bobble but ur the one embarrassing urself on the public forums by taking what is supposed to be a personal matter in here

DeletedUser

MGF remember when i used to cry on the forums? lol i grew up and learned to play the game :D

DeletedUser

Lamby was being completely reasonable. And if you were playing the game like you say you are, you wouldn't need to come and throw a pity party for yourself on the forums. 4Play's been around a while, strange how people only start complaining when they start to get nobled out :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.