Guesstimations on the near future of W33

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure this has been posted several times but honestly the W33 forums are really lame right now. Not saying this post will make it better, but it will kill hopefully atleast 5 more minutes of your time.

Basically the point of this thread is to just predict what will happen sometime soon. Sure there isn't many differences between this one and one that might of been posted last week, but the map alters everyday, so why not? I'll post my opinions after seeing a few others give theirs first, I want to know what direction this thread will be going into before I make a serious/joke post.

(Maps can be found in the sticked map thread. :swrdsmoan: )

Yours truly,

LJ

Tic Toc

Sure, I'll bite. Here is my future prediction:

There will be a war between Hawks and Draco in due time.

DeletedUser

hmm ^_^ well i predict that MORE!? will dominate DW hehe and Tic Toc will tell me the time! Sike will take total control of k45. and i will now meow!

DeletedUser

No. Stating the obvious to spark some conversation. Seems my lure only catches trolls these days.

Still wagging the dog, but nice try with the name calling though. HAWKS vs. Draco probably won't happen.

DeletedUser

I like the Idea of Hawks vs. Draco. only problem is probably it will be a slow war. From Hawks point of view it would be a good move going into the core :D

DeletedUser

That would indeed be interesting to watch. I dont think I have actually seen a family on family war. They usually end up allying and using their sheer numbers of spears to bore people into submission.

DeletedUser

It's also intresting to see a 'fail' family tribe still standing in the core with nobles

DeletedUser

Like SIKE and their acadamy tribe S|KE .

I predict that S|KE will dominate K45 and noble us out... Sad really, I was hoping to do well ;)

DeletedUser

That would indeed be interesting to watch. I dont think I have actually seen a family on family war. They usually end up allying and using their sheer numbers of spears to bore people into submission.

W3 ended up becoming a huge world war of family tribes on families. Since all but the very core degenerated to such behavior. Cult alone had 26 branches or something at one point... I know because I was there. But I didn't know anything at the time.

DeletedUser

W3 ended up becoming a huge world war of family tribes on families. Since all but the very core degenerated to such behavior. Cult alone had 26 branches or something at one point... I know because I was there. But I didn't know anything at the time.

This topic actually came up last week and the whispers on the wind say:

its not very well known but CULT wasnt founded by Kreger
of all people CULT was acutally Duffbdat's creation way before duff got well known :p

sp.ag

Cult, OT, HOT, all where there on w3, And even then individual tribe stood agains the masses, D.V, HTW-R, [DR], (known all as the C.A), but the masses won that world, now they are going at it again, with only this time FF family are there amongst them

DeletedUser

Like SIKE and their acadamy tribe S|KE .

I predict that S|KE will dominate K45 and noble us out... Sad really, I was hoping to do well ;)
Yeah we are officially screwed now that S|KE has emerged from the depths of the unknown... right when life was geting sweet. God help our souls!

*coughs*

I ment villages..

DeletedUser

zomg S|ke if scary if we dont act soon they might noble me and my cats up meow!!!! :p

DeletedUser

Oh geez this topic got derailed.

Anyways, I would really like to see something happen with HAWKS. Regardless who they fight I just want to see how it turns out.

Tic Toc

Oh geez this topic got derailed.

Anyways, I would really like to see something happen with HAWKS. Regardless who they fight I just want to see how it turns out.

I don't know.
DRACO
I suppose its still up in the air.

DeletedUser

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I just made the idea. Was continuing off of our last discussion (discussion?). Like I said, Draco is a very good tribe so they would be the winners hands down.

With leaders like PetrosPantelli, how can one tribe possibly go wrong? He is obviously a genius at the game and on the externals, so why not? Kudos to Draco, I tried getting in it but was declined because I was too far away ;(