Guesstimations on the near future of W33

DeletedUser

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I just made the idea. Was continuing off of our last discussion (discussion?). Like I said, Draco is a very good tribe so they would be the winners hands down.

With leaders like PetrosPantelli, how can one tribe possibly go wrong? He is obviously a genius at the game and on the externals, so why not? Kudos to Draco, I tried getting in it but was declined because I was too far away ;(

April Fools!!! right?

If not, you must be completely mistaken. Petro a good leader? Never want to see those in the same sentence unless there is a "is not" somewhere there.

And as for genius on the externals, what color koolaide are you drinking? Petro is horrible on the externals. Have you actually read his posts or propaganda? from your response, I think not.

Who did you apply to to get in? Ask Petro, after your praise of him, you are a shoe in for them:lol:

-Alias-

April Fools!!! right?

If not, you must be completely mistaken. Petro a good leader? Never want to see those in the same sentence unless there is a "is not" somewhere there.

And as for genius on the externals, what color koolaide are you drinking? Petro is horrible on the externals. Have you actually read his posts or propaganda? from your response, I think not.

Who did you apply to to get in? Ask Petro, after your praise of him, you are a shoe in for them:lol:

It's obvious sarcasm, and the fact you keep commenting on Draco is funny since from what I understand you used to be a player here correct?

You were also kicked from the tribe because you had a poor troop count and couldn't fend for yourself. So your ranting around the forums saying Draco is the worst tribe and you were booted out of them for not performing well enough.

How does this reflect on your skills ingame? Seems to me you have a personal grudge against Draco. I will not respond to you if you try to continue this. If there is a personal problem between me and you mail me ingame.

On Topic-

I believe there will be a battle in K44 with E=MC2 and Sike. Also Vesper tearing through ~DDD~ as they already are doing so well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Here are some of the things that i see coming to w33:

An official Vesper vs ~DDD~ war. Though it's going to take some time because both tribes still want to gain more foothold over their base continents. Its the bad blood, i just know these 2 tribes will be going head to head after the proper gestation.

O.C.S making themselves known maybe? Through PnP or through war. They are starting to creep out from under the radar so we should keep watch on their actions.

Also, i would like to see a tribe try to move into the core. So i fully support the sentiments on a HAWKS vs Draco war. It should be a very interesting war to see, as mentioned in the previous posts. A family vs. family scenario has managed to pique my interest.

Lastly, E=MC2 will try to gain control of the core continent K44 through war with O.C.S, but both tribes will have to contend with the presence of the expanding SIKE.

So far its the western side of the world that displays the biggest potential for some big wars and interesting sagas. Lets hope they don't disappoint the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's obvious sarcasm, and the fact you keep commenting on Draco is funny since from what I understand you used to be a player here correct?

You were also kicked from the tribe because you had a poor troop count and couldn't fend for yourself. So your ranting around the forums saying Draco is the worst tribe and you were booted out of them for not performing well enough.

oh, wow, you are dense. Is that what Petro told you? That I was kicked for a low troop count? I was kicked for criticizing him openly, no other reason. Want me to point out where it says that and where Petro said that?

DeletedUser

How does this reflect on your skills ingame? Seems to me you have a personal grudge against Draco. I will not respond to you if you try to continue this. If there is a personal problem between me and you mail me ingame.

On Topic-

I believe there will be a battle in K44 with E=MC2 and Sike. Also Vesper tearing through ~DDD~ as they already are doing so well :icon_wink:

Seems like thats what everyone wants to see

DeletedUser

In general terms, definitely battles, that have not occurred yet over “K”ontinental supremacy will start to shape and those that have a majority of control over their K will probably start looking outwards to neighboring K’s.

That being said;

Tribes such as Reborn and Sins, being predominant powers in there area may have bid enough time to start causing some action.

To me; K44 and k53 will have the most action coming up though^^.

DeletedUser

In general terms, definitely battles, that have not occurred yet over “K”ontinental supremacy will start to shape and those that have a majority of control over their K will probably start looking outwards to neighboring K’s.

That being said;

Tribes such as Reborn and Sins, being predominant powers in there area may have bid enough time to start causing some action.

To me; K44 and k53 will have the most action coming up though^^.

The perfect form of 'bide' is bided. Just an fyi, o/w it sounds like they were in an auction.
I would like to see DRACO in a legitimate war, not just them using massive gangbangs to succeed.

DeletedUser

Yeah that would be interesting.. The draco family against someone their own size
:icon_rolleyes:
If only there was someone... :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hummmm......
I am seeing..... Draco....

VERSUS .......

Hawks of course!!!!

Good luck to Hawks :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

DeletedUser

Hmm.......

As I stare into my crystal ball I see.... I see... I see Reborn getting into a war...... but with who....... The crystal ball is going hazy, I cannot see their opponent.......

Anyone have any idea who it would be?

DeletedUser

Here's my prediction. With the merging of the top 2 tribes of the world, this will spark a merging war among all the other tribes lower than rank 1, much like a unstoppable chain reaction when you drop magnesium into water, until...there's finally peace in the land. The map will be totally dark blue except for the occasional grey and green. Hopefully, my predictions are wrong, but if it does...crap, i just spent money renewing my PA.

DeletedUser

Here's my prediction. With the merging of the top 2 tribes of the world, this will spark a merging war among all the other tribes lower than rank 1, much like a unstoppable chain reaction when you drop magnesium into water, until...there's finally peace in the land. The map will be totally dark blue except for the occasional grey and green. Hopefully, my predictions are wrong, but if it does...crap, i just spent money renewing my PA.

You very anti merge aren't you. Why does it bother you so much... Its not like we gonna hug the rest of the world

DeletedUser

Dracos attempt to get a merge out of us, sorry if this offends anyone from Draco

petrospanteli on 03.04. at 20:31
Dear New,

We Draco are currently thinking how to expand...It came an idea to our minds
I've been watching your great tribe skills threw your progress recently and i'd like to offer you an opportunity to merge into Draco so we will take control of k63 and k54...if you decide to merge us Dracoa family will be dropped.
.. You'd be joining a force of very experienced, active players who can assist your longer term growth and develeopment as this world becomes more aggressive.
we are a strong k 54 team and we work together to come to the top among with our freat Draco family.We also feel your tribes location is in line with our tactical expansion longer term giving us the chance to play an important part in the tribes development.
..we are a war tribe and we are looking for soldiers with high Od rank that they dont care about points and they could sucrifice their selfs for the tribes good..We work like a team, respect and fight our enemies without fear, are not scared of losing troops and villages for the cause, and will support a member down to the last man.. Despite the fun name and attitude on forum we are collectively an aggressive tribe with high standards.
We are also confidently looking to dominate the world longer term, so you can expect to be in one of the leading tribes when the dust settles.
pls consider my offer and replay me asap.
I am sure you have noticed that evolve and sike merged and they created a super tribe.Famlee will come into us sooner or later..also Hawks famnily have become strong enough too with them controling 2 ks..we must to unite our power together and defeat anyonw hits us

If your interested or have more questions please let me know or feel free to contact any other member of our tribe for reference.
This is a serious purpose so think it very well before to ansewr it and replay ASAP!!

Signed Draco's Leader
PetrosPanteli

angelgod1 today at 02:19
No.

DeletedUser

I didn't accept it cause we have a good thing going and there is no sense in ruining that.