Guesstimations on the near future of W33

DeletedUser

HUH? and DIV seems to be at war :axemen:. Any words on this?

DeletedUser

well DIV or DIVINE are 3rd ranked tribe in ODA:axemen: and 2nd in ODD...and if you see the map, their villages lie in K56, K66,K65 and K75 ... well quite an aggresive tribe they are...

DeletedUser

I believe it was Reborn clearing DIV out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You just get the best intel from reading the PnP. Thank you Petro. Laughable

Yeah, interesting. I like the way that you're a member of a mass recruiting family tribe - yet you have the cheek to call Petros attempts to try and better his tribe "laughable". :icon_rolleyes:

Rulerofmiddleearth

Careful now, you dont want to oppose what the public has declared free flamegame..

Then again, I heard mod's got that awesome +10 Fire AC-shield.

DeletedUser

Yeah, interesting. I like the way that you're a member of a mass recruiting family tribe - yet you have the cheek to call Petros attempts to try and better his tribe "laughable". :icon_rolleyes:

I don't care if he betters his tribe. He is planning against me in a poor fashion. That is what is laughable.

DeletedUser

So will the world be seeing a HAWKS vs Draco war then? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i predict that some people like cats a little too much!

also predict famlee to change name! (hopefully)

DeletedUser

I think this world is becoming less about player ability, strategy and more about who can fight off the boredom the longest.
'Winning' in this world will not really be much of an achievement and certainly not something worth bragging about but I'm sure there are plenty of ego's who can live with 'winning at failing'.

Sayak

Not really true. Youd be suprised of how much skilled players there are in this world.

Neversleeps

If this world was not about skill, it wouldn't have attracted such a line up of great TribalWars players if it had nothing to do with skill and it was just fighting off boredom.

With such a great line up, will come great wars.

This world is all about strategy, churches.

DeletedUser

I think this world is becoming less about player ability, strategy and more about who can fight off the boredom the longest.
'Winning' in this world will not really be much of an achievement and certainly not something worth bragging about but I'm sure there are plenty of ego's who can live with 'winning at failing'.

You haven't been around town that much now have you? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

why do ppl keep mentioning boredom in this world as an excuse to quit? Is this world really that slow compared to the rest? If it is, i think i have joined just the right world for me. At this speed, i'm able to do work and play TW at the same time. Lol. Since my work requires me in front of the computer for long hours.

DeletedUser

I'm here till the end, hopefully. This world has nothing to do with boredom. It offers time to people who have RL. If you think this world is to slow easy solution, go play W25. That's a quick world.

DeletedUser

I'm here till the end, hopefully. This world has nothing to do with boredom. It offers time to people who have RL. If you think this world is to slow easy solution, go play W25. That's a quick world.

I don't understand people think some worlds are too slow in my opinion you are never finished with your TW acc :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

If they think the world is too slow. Then I don't see why they joined to start with. I check every worlds settings before I join to see whether they interest me or not. Just a waste of time otherwise.

DeletedUser

I agree i hate players suddely quiting with the lame excuse of ''im bored with the speed settings'' if you really like the world and are doing well you can make yourself entertained with nobling n00bs or just starting a fight with a equal size player near you .