Guesstimations on the near future of W33

DeletedUser

why do ppl keep mentioning boredom in this world as an excuse to quit? Is this world really that slow compared to the rest? If it is, i think i have joined just the right world for me. At this speed, i'm able to do work and play TW at the same time. Lol. Since my work requires me in front of the computer for long hours.

This speed is perfect for people with rw live's can set it & forget it, easy to farm enough in 8 hours to back up everything for days even once buildings are maxed out :icon_biggrin:
So a person doesn't have to quit their job to play.....:icon_eek: you know who you are
+ Assuming you've cleared your area effectively nobody is going to sneak up on ya...:lol:

DeletedUser

This is a brilliant world.
The speed is slow enough so that you can carry on with rl, and still noble like mad with 1 packet per noble! It will speed up with those nobles coming thick and fast, just count yourself lucky you havent seen a noble train heading at you from each village of every member of rumble yet ;)

DeletedUser

just count yourself lucky you havent seen a noble train heading at you from each village of every member of rumble yet ;)

Lucky? That might be about twice as many as is theoretically possible.