Gunz vs NL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmmm Sir Valk, same can be said about you fellas, "Asking for help"....I have friends too.

DeletedUser74958

Now,now bobo lets not get started on who PnP have been doing deals with :icon_wink:

PnP has not threatened players with rimmage if they don't attack us. PnP also has not asked every top tribe in the world to join them in attacking DVADER.

Too scared to fight one on one?

Caveman 10345

You even asked NL thats low :icon_neutral: I will enjoy rimming them even more now.

valk

PnP has not threatened players with rimmage if they don't attack us. PnP also has not asked every top tribe in the world to join them in attacking DVADER.

Too scared to fight one on one?

Coming from your tribe who asked other top tribes to stack them against VADER, oh o.k your right :lol:

Caveman 10345

their fighting you anyway so hush :icon_wink:

If you count them taking 1 village off me fighting me then think again :icon_confused:

But if you want them on your side you must be desperate.

valk

If you count them taking 1 village off me fighting me then think again :icon_confused:

But if you want them on your side you must be desperate.

who said you? when you was said i was indicating PnP really you keep trying to bring the world to look at yourself including this thread :icon_confused:

yer i probably am im just a desperate nubcake :icon_sad:

Caveman 10345

their fighting you anyway so hush :icon_wink:

You should make your posts clear on what you mean then valky, don't want the world looking at me do we. :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think Valk was stating that since we said Dvader was asking NL to hit us, Valk stated that they were already fighting us. Which is true.

valk

well consiring i was responding to 3 PnP members at the same sorta time things happen, you was directed to PnP, due to the fact it only seems to be me talking to three PnP members i tend to do these things when i get lazy and need a coffee apologies if it seemed like i was referring to you when really i was refering to PnP as a whole cleaning up their rim.

Nice stats against NL btw cave :icon_cool:

anyway before we derail this thread any further i shall stop there.
If any of you want to speak 2 of you have my skype.

P.S soooooorrrry shardzie :icon_redface:

Hanz3l

Now,now bobo lets not get started on who PnP have been doing deals with :icon_wink:

Lol let me get the map put an circle tribes.... most of whom are top 20... think even a few silly willy tribes and individual players...

We asking tribes... are we now? D.. maybe i should forward a few mails send 2 a few NL players... nawteh nawteh...
Weren't from any PnP leadership.. but that power guy sure is popular :icon_wink:

And Mr. Cavey... still going for free villages? Or you decide 2 take on any decent players One on One.. and im not talking about NL... :lol: (btw saying so does not mean I am not a noob. I am... and i accept it :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

Lol let me get the map put an circle tribes.... most of whom are top 20... think even a few silly willy tribes and individual players...

We asking tribes... are we now? D.. maybe i should forward a few mails send 2 a few NL players... nawteh nawteh...
Weren't from any PnP leadership.. but that power guy sure is popular :icon_wink:

And Mr. Cavey... still going for free villages? Or you decide 2 take on any decent players One on One.. and im not talking about NL... :lol: (btw saying so does not mean I am not a noob. I am... and i accept it :icon_cool:)

How am I popular sir? Besides the obvious of being so kick ass.

Hanz3l

power270lb on 15.11. at 20:34
I see we're close bro, was wondering what you and red wolf think about possibly coming over here?

That popular... i got the mail if anyone wants it forwarded =] Sowwies for intercepting that mail... will make sure i get a higher up nect time

DeletedUser

Yeah that was addressed to two players from NL. One of which (Red Wolf) I've never spoken to. He (you know who I'm talking about) seemed like a decent enough guy and wanted to pass onto my council about recruitment. It wasn't trying to recruit the cream of the crop from NL it was TWO people. Which was denied. Nothing wrong with talking to people in your K's. And funny thing is, the player you got these messages from (who I won't mention because I'm not a RAT) was already messaging members of PnP about an invite.

Hanz3l

Yeah that was addressed to two players from NL. One of which (Red Wolf) I've never spoken to. He (you know who I'm talking about) seemed like a decent enough guy and wanted to pass onto my council about recruitment. It wasn't trying to recruit the cream of the crop from NL it was TWO people. Which was denied. Nothing wrong with talking to people in your K's. And funny thing is, the player you got these messages from (who I won't mention because I'm not a RAT) was already messaging members of PnP about an invite.

I know what everyone is talking bout mate... that mail doesnt seem like them asking you. But rather you asking them. I dont recall k48 being close to yours mate. Thats were Red is... what makes you think either of them had a sitter who passed this 2 me? We all need sitters in emergencies...

You dont need 2 mention anything mate... I know both players whom you adressed. I know whom passed it 2 me.. and i know some of the silly willy things going on behind the scenes. What makes you think someone your tribe recruited is not someone who works for me? Hell maybe i got me another council member again; apperantly I had one in Dice ....maybe you work for me? though your no council member... Cave has taken your spot as the dukes favorite... or maybe im just bluffing.. being silly and daft like always. Afterall im far from my former glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.