Gunz vs NL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser74958

LOL, clearly you know nothing of the inner-workings of our tribe.

DeletedUser

Mhhmmm....I have nothing to hide. I've spoken to everone near me and if I've thought they could help us then its whatever. I'm all for the greater good. Ask your "sources" who I told to message about an invite. The correct answers to the previous questions are in order: Honi. Trying to recruit a few people who I think can help my tribe makes me a bad guy?

DeletedUser

You guys are just funny...he said she said...no your mom said. Thats all I got out of this :p

Now valky play nice, cavey you too. Power, get back in your cage. :)

As for NL...They are trying to get DVADER and PNP to back them out of a corner, both tribes want nothing to do with that. <<-- There settled that.

DeletedUser

Why is it always Power get back in his cage. I haven't rage posted in forever.

Hanz3l

bobofatt i know more than you can imagine. Or at least rumor has it I do. Btw im not from Spain darn it.. that settles one rumor.

power270lb I never mentioned you had anything 2 hide... We all want a greater good a greater truth. I didnt even know about Honi lol.. Here ill be nice.. most of the time.. i will launch a neat lil trap. You will either fall for it.. and tell me more than what i know.. or not fall for it and give me a good laugh.

XxAvalanchexX we are all just having a lil bit of fun.. bringing life back 2 these dead forums.

I cant agree 100% 2 your last comment though. Personally out of my own free will i might choose either one of them 2 help. When Ryan chooses; its like if hell it self were loose; when that happens a few demons follow. Im not my whole tribe... but i sure do like 2 choose sides. Im a single player.. and i do get an option 2 use resources around me. Be it human, barbarian, etc.... Unless someone within my tribe opposes i will carryon my personal goals... and or expeditions. Ryan never forgets.... if you helped me i will one day help you.

And yes I called my self ryan.. but ffs i got a name!

Back on topic... Wonder how the adding of HoT "siding" with Gunz will affect NL... dont think many peeps are 2 happy with this...

DeletedUser

Well dude, everyones entitled to their own opinion. It doesn't make them any less of a person or player. Unless of course its totally n00b, then it just might reflect their game play ;)

DeletedUser

HANZ3L...if you have a problem, settle it on the battlefield.

Hanz3l

HANZ3L...if you have a problem, settle it on the battlefield.

Im a noob.. gosh do I really have 2 say it more than once? I settle my stuff by making your friends back stab you; tribe kick you etc... Giving you up.. isolating you. Dont think you would like that?

Btw i would prefer you call me by my w36 name or by the name everyone else calls me which is Ryan. You know thinking about it.. i might be able 2 take you up on your offer on w41... I am duke there.. realy bored as well... just let me get closer... as for w36... unless you want 2 start a war... :lol:

I dont have a problem btw... just having fun... doing the one thing i like to think im actually good at within the game. If you have a problem.. either beat me at it or begin a war... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Send an attack then Ryan...all you do is talk...send me some incoming sweetheart...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is the most interesting thing I've read all day that hasn't involved some suck up ruining it. :icon_razz:

It reminds me of primary school fights "You hit me first" :icon_redface:

Hanz3l

Send an attack then Ryan...all you do is talk...send me some incoming sweetheart...

I havent even made any threats... and I most certainly not.. i am not talking. I am typing. Lastly buttercups; I wont attack you or anyone in PnP unless instructed to do so. Carry it on and your own tribe will give you a nice hand slap. You know the more you post the more I wind you up. Why carryon? Its emberassing.. and will only get you infracted... maybe even banned.

Lol.. Primary school was fun... miss the good old days.. :icon_cry:

I know hear NL is getting fakes from HoT. Interesting development.

DeletedUser

Cele, you know better than anyone...if theres a problem...send some incoming...which he hasn't.

Hanz3l

Cele, you know better than anyone...if theres a problem...send some incoming...which he hasn't.

Think you should listen to your duke. Send some incoming why? So my tribe can get blamed for a war? No thank you... ill send some on another world once im closer.. your the same alias... but oh boy.. im not :icon_wink:

I dont have a problem with anyone... hell the 2 ppl i didnt like on w36 are now really good buds of mine... and i intend on helping them. Maybe we can be buds as well?

As for Gunz NL war idk what else 2 say.. guess ill dig some more stuff

DeletedUser

Can I pleas have your W36 alias so I can attack you... I'll send you 25 PP in return.

DeletedUser

Think you should listen to your duke. Send some incoming why? So my tribe can get blamed for a war? No thank you... ill send some on another world once im closer.. your the same alias... but oh boy.. im not :icon_wink:

I dont have a problem with anyone... hell the 2 ppl i didnt like on w36 are now really good buds of mine... and i intend on helping them. Maybe we can be buds as well?

As for Gunz NL war idk what else 2 say.. guess ill dig some more stuff

I apologize about the responses and meant no disrespect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.