Hail the Chairman

DeletedUser70293

Stats for entire war:

[spoil]
2cwmxiw.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Blaze is doing his fair share of attacking but doesn't seem to be nobling much sadly

DeletedUser

So it's well done to ElfW forcing ASCN to merge after such a short war. Do they claim them all as refugees?

DeletedUser70293

So it's well done to ElfW forcing ASCN to merge after such a short war. Do they claim them all as refugees?

Naturally. Our failure to break them in 8 days is a catastrophic failure and I'm certain that the might of the Elves should surely hunt us.

But indeed, congrats, you beat us while being 70 villas down.

DeletedUser

Naturally. Our failure to break them in 8 days is a catastrophic failure and I'm certain that the might of the Elves should surely hunt us.

But indeed, congrats, you beat us while being 70 villas down.

haha, nice response, I was being was tongue in cheek. :lol:

DeletedUser

hmm now that Womble have hugged ASCN in,will they backstab Elfw and drop their alliance?Stay tuned for more updates as twstats doesnt show anything for now -.-

DeletedUser70293

hmm now that Womble have hugged ASCN in,will they backstab Elfw and drop their alliance?Stay tuned for more updates as twstats doesnt show anything for now -.-

What are you, News of the World? Going to hack our phones next?

Repinski

You do realize that ASCN and -XIII- were merging again into OD but it didn't work out again. Womble just took an opportunity to take some new good players from the west like they did with the Buzz merge.