Hall of Fame!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Lord BillyNoMates

yMXwMFJcS-aSCTJgBQGHqg.png

constantly internalling doesnt take skill either

if we all looked at the top 25 players i guarantee your account has internalled the most players

DeletedUser120425

yMXwMFJcS-aSCTJgBQGHqg.png

constantly internalling doesnt take skill either

if we all looked at the top 25 players i guarantee your account has internalled the most players
Not our issue, people quit and people leave.
Why not show the full conversation? You know that part where you admit to having spies working for you in all tribes?

Go cry somewhere else Billy

Lord BillyNoMates

my point was that eastwood is going around telling people what takes skill and what doesnt

but he hasnt pointed out hes the biggest internaller on w94

DeletedUser120425

my point was that eastwood is going around telling people what takes skill and what doesnt

We also have the highest ODA, sorry we may internal those leaving the game, but we also clear a number of targets for our guys.
If the case was we was Rank 1 with next to no OD then yes, we would be an internal whore, but that is not the case.

The only time I have mentioned skill is when you claimed that your sniping "skills" where the best in the game, sniping is not a skill, it is very easily done and requires next to no effort, just time watching and patience.

Please keep your mediocre posts out of this thread as it doesn't belong here, and neither does my replies which you have forced, as this is a thread where people who have achieved something of value is noted and respected.

Lord BillyNoMates

We also have the highest ODA, sorry we may internal those leaving the game, but we also clear a number of targets for our guys.
If the case was we was Rank 1 with next to no OD then yes, we would be an internal whore, but that is not the case.

The only time I have mentioned skill is when you claimed that your sniping "skills" where the best in the game, sniping is not a skill, it is very easily done and requires next to no effort, just time watching and patience.

Please keep your mediocre posts out of this thread as it doesn't belong here, and neither does my replies which you have forced, as this is a thread where people who have achieved something of value is noted and respected.
sniping isnt just about sniping you know

their is a lot more to it then you are actually making out

you get OPed by an entire tribe when you are bigger and you will see what i mean

DeletedUser121006

I am here for 3 days. I have been reading every post made in these days.

I think I can write my review for the externals. This will include an overall comment for every thread.

Voodoo vs BillyNoMates

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

I am here for 3 days. I have been reading every post made in these days.

I think I can write my review for the externals. This will include an overall comment for every thread.

Voodoo vs BillyNoMates
i think i like Smart! vs BillyNoMates more

after all me vs voodoo is no were near a fair fight

meboun

Not our issue, people quit and people leave.
Why not show the full conversation? You know that part where you admit to having spies working for you in all tribes?

Go cry somewhere else Billy

The thing I dont understand is why internals are not shared? Even if two accounts are merging, the one shouldnt take all (or most) villages of the other one. These villages should be shared for equally growth of the tribe. I have seen only NN (and maybe Purge) following this principle.

DeletedUser120425

i think i like Smart! vs BillyNoMates more

after all me vs voodoo is no were near a fair fight
True, I already helped run you out of 1 world. Wouldn't be fair to do that again, would it?

@meboun This is very true, and others are getting some, just we were ready to move instantly. Other than the latest one we are taking if you bother to check all have been shared, as will the latest once people have sent on their claims.

Lord BillyNoMates

True, I already helped run you out of 1 world. Wouldn't be fair to do that again, would it?

@meboun This is very true, and others are getting some, just we were ready to move instantly. Other than the latest one we are taking if you bother to check all have been shared, as will the latest once people have sent on their claims.
im not sure why you keep saying you helped me out of one world

i sniped trains for over a week and lost like 1 village

you betrayed your own tribe that you were baron of

that just tells everyone what type of player you are and not just that you are shit player

DeletedUser120425

im not sure why you keep saying you helped me out of one world

i sniped trains for over a week and lost like 1 village

you betrayed your own tribe that you were baron of

that just tells everyone what type of player you are and not just that you are shit player
Once again, I was not Baron of the tribe, and the tribe your speaking off, Serene, half the members joined one side of the war(Joining a separate tribe) and half joined the other side.(Also joining a separate tribe)
So, what you are trying to say(for the 1,000,000th time) is that I betrayed the tribe I was with, because I chose to take the side of those I was closer with while the other half took the side of a tribe they where closer with.

No matter how you put it, neither side was a traitor, the tribe was disbanded and everyone chose who they would want to be with.

Take it up with the ex-Duke, not me.

Wow, I've been sniping trains for 2 months, and still yet to lose a village within my core and now conquering into enemy territory. Sniping proves nothing, when you still lose.

Lord BillyNoMates

Once again, I was not Baron of the tribe, and the tribe your speaking off, Serene, half the members joined one side of the war(Joining a separate tribe) and half joined the other side.(Also joining a separate tribe)
So, what you are trying to say(for the 1,000,000th time) is that I betrayed the tribe I was with, because I chose to take the side of those I was closer with while the other half took the side of a tribe they where closer with.

No matter how you put it, neither side was a traitor, the tribe was disbanded and everyone chose who they would want to be with.

Take it up with the ex-Duke, not me.

Wow, I've been sniping trains for 2 months, and still yet to lose a village within my core and now conquering into enemy territory. Sniping proves nothing, when you still lose.

LET ME ASK ONE QUESTION

who was the first person to leave serene straight after they got declared war on

DeletedUser115004

Nope that would be you, you have had 21 internals so far, dont think them rim ones dont count ;) no oda gain for 11 vills clearly internals :D

People who live in glass houses shoudnt throw stones

oberjarl is awesome

Guys forreal, you derail every thread with the same argument. Who cares, settle this over skype or better yet in game. Stop posting about it in threads that have nothing to do with your giant egos.

The best solution to this question is actually very simple. Have both twodeadly and lord Eastwood ingame fight it out. No tribe support, no outside attacks(and keep track of reports to prove this). If either of these thought they were actually as good as they say they are they would do this. From all of w94, stfu and fight ;)

Lord BillyNoMates

The best solution to this question is actually very simple. Have both twodeadly and lord Eastwood ingame fight it out. No tribe support, no outside attacks(and keep track of reports to prove this). If either of these thought they were actually as good as they say they are they would do this. From all of w94, stfu and fight ;)
id happily do it

but with someone who refuses to allow his tribe to get internals im pretty sure he cant be trusted ^^ after all he left some bold members out of the merge just so he could back stab them

DeletedUser120113

Every other K got another top tribe in it, except K55. Doesnt that deserve a place in the hall of fame? We owned our K from start to finish.