Hall of Fame!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Lord BillyNoMates

Nope that would be you, you have had 21 internals so far, dont think them rim ones dont count ;) no oda gain for 11 vills clearly internals :D

People who live in glass houses shoudnt throw stones
oh shit im in trouble

eastwood actually thinks id hit 10% morale with my nukes :eek: oh noes

i guess you need to invest more time in researching bashers

Deleted User - 4669627

Every other K got another top tribe in it, except K55. Doesnt that deserve a place in the hall of fame? We owned our K from start to finish.
updated

I am here for 3 days. I have been reading every post made in these days.

I think I can write my review for the externals. This will include an overall comment for every thread.

Voodoo vs BillyNoMates
be sure to include farming & internals, 2 things I've left out of every tribe review I've done

fish123987

Can we add Vodka to the list for having only 14 players yet still somehow having someone from their tribe leak info?
Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

oberjarl is awesome

We should add Pow/mini unicorns to the list for being drunk every night and always discussing it in chat :p

Always makes my afternoons funny as shit thanks to her

DeletedUser119075

No internals here and I intend to stay on that path :)
Really???!!!!

I would jump at the chance if someone was to get internaled. Free villages are the one. If only my whole tribe is like you.

DeletedUser911

The thing I dont understand is why internals are not shared? Even if two accounts are merging, the one shouldnt take all (or most) villages of the other one. These villages should be shared for equally growth of the tribe. I have seen only NN (and maybe Purge) following this principle.

The 'equal shares philosophy' in internalling is the best way to keep mass recruit tribes from tearing each other apart with the minimum amount of energy.

Personally, I like it best when a leader is able to adequately take charge of this -- this leader is able to prioritize tribe goals (Ex. giving certain players a new front), but this leader also charms his own members sufficiently during the process (so they trust his judgement in the affair).

(BTW, Purge may employ the equal share philosophy, along with NN I reckon, but have you seen Purge's ghastly mess of accidental renobling of each other? Sometimes this is when free vils are available.)

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=290&type=lose&pn=-1

I imagine that this is possibly not a 'Purge-specific' problem, but more so I reckon it is just a result of the 'equal shares philosophy' in internalling.

(Edit -- maybe I am looking at this wrong? Someone enlighten me).

Deleted User - 4669627

not sure why equal sharing of internals would lead to crossnobles

personally, I often use internals as rewards
ex. you played a huge part in a recent op? get you some free villages hero!

I always get internalled, so no point in me internalling
account hopping is fastest way to get to frontline

DeletedUser120958

(BTW, Purge may employ the equal share philosophy, along with NN I reckon, but have you seen Purge's ghastly mess of accidental renobling of each other? Sometimes this is when free vils are available.)

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=290&type=lose&pn=-1

I imagine that this is possibly not a 'Purge-specific' problem, but more so I reckon it is just a result of the 'equal shares philosophy' in internalling.

(Edit -- maybe I am looking at this wrong? Someone enlighten me).

No idea what cross nobling you are talking about. There's no way someone can screw up that badly. You claim village(or it's already on the internal list and your name is next to it) and send nobles.

meboun

Personally, I like it best when a leader is able to adequately take charge of this -- this leader is able to prioritize tribe goals (Ex. giving certain players a new front), but this leader also charms his own members sufficiently during the process (so they trust his judgement in the affair).

Yes, I couldn't agree more, and the ones who are not following this way are going to lose in the long term. They will suffer from inactivity issues (since the top accounts are taking the internals mostly while low point ones make no progress) and they continue nobling themselves to solve this problem. They just go round in circles.

DeletedUser911

No idea what cross nobling you are talking about. There's no way someone can screw up that badly. You claim village(or it's already on the internal list and your name is next to it) and send nobles.

6a1687bfc0cf813728d1c267384c595b.png

339e42e0527100b2fde76fb5745d0ae6.png

0d70bbf751ce180e4ab4ad649a57b610.png

03ead17bead061260519941c5750b3ed.png

All of these players seem to have villages still. I must confess though, I really don't know the situation and so I ought not be earnestly critical.

I also think I mistook the name 'Varika' for 'Valkryie' in a spot or two on my initial observation. As a result, it isn't quite as bad as I initially supposed.
(oops!)

DeletedUser120958

None of those were actual internals, which was point of your post. Those may or may not have been free villages(player was banned), but it certainly is not result of equal distribution of internals.

DeletedUser911

None of those were actual internals, which was point of your post. Those may or may not have been free villages(player was banned), but it certainly is not result of equal distribution of internals.

Actually, I nearly took out the part about internals because I looked closer and couldn't find any actual evidence to support chaos during internals, (something I had merely heard previously). I did a pretty poor job backing up my initial idea that an 'even sharing of internals' isn't the most superior way to handle free villages. I still stand by my initial philosophy that I suggested (of a leadership directed distribution), however, I think I must retract my example using purge eh? (at least mostly)

Fair enough?

DeletedUser120958

So your definition of equal sharing of internals would be?

DeletedUser911

So your definition of equal sharing of internals would be?

It is a player driven ideal (player focused). Different tribes divide internals up in different ways, but it is often thought of as the 'highest' standard to share free villages as equally as possible. If anyone is getting too many villages for free, this ideal is brought up as a point of righteous contention (that it is only fair for others to get some vils too!)

Does this sort of ring a bell?

Again, the above is a very player focused ideal. My belief is that the best case scenario is when a great leader is able to provide a vision broader than the mere squabbles of various members (orchestrating an entire tribe); and yet, this same leader is able (has the charisma) to successfully inspire and charm his members into following his vision and command.

The former is the lesser ideal (but more common) IMO. The latter is the greater ideal (but very rare).

(Oh, and, thanks for asking Swgod -- giving me a chance to clarify and elaborate.)

DeletedUser911

BTW (hope this double post is allowed), I nominate Shayd for this excellent 'Hall of Fame' idea implemented here. This feels like a excellent way to liven up the game. I think it is worth noting in the record books that Shayd also brought to life these forums through his various efforts. Despite whether any of us like his material or not: there is no arguing that it has reinstalled a small potential for forum activity once again.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
6a1687bfc0cf813728d1c267384c595b.png

339e42e0527100b2fde76fb5745d0ae6.png

0d70bbf751ce180e4ab4ad649a57b610.png

03ead17bead061260519941c5750b3ed.png

All of these players seem to have villages still. I must confess though, I really don't know the situation and so I ought not be earnestly critical.

I also think I mistook the name 'Varika' for 'Valkryie' in a spot or two on my initial observation. As a result, it isn't quite as bad as I initially supposed.
(oops!)

Easy explanations.

Loyality fail on Junkie/jellyfish, claim time expired, was sorted out and clearer took village.

Scarlet pre nobel for Gnome, took on 3 nobels, Gnome took back.

LC Hammer

BTW (hope this double post is allowed), I nominate Shayd for this excellent 'Hall of Fame' idea implemented here. This feels like a excellent way to liven up the game. I think it is worth noting in the record books that Shayd also brought to life these forums through his various efforts. Despite whether any of us like his material or not: there is no arguing that it has reinstalled a small potential for forum activity once again.
Very well said. My next drink ill make sure to toast to shayhds health