Hall of Shame!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

When you win a world in TW you get 500pp or less, idr the exact amount. Every single way of obtaining pp is both far easier & far more certain. Obviously, nobody tries to win for the PP.
So, why DO people try to win?
Respect!

Respect is a common motivation to virtually everything in this game, from being 1st to 1 mill farming to posting in forums, much of it is to obtain respect.

By the time this world ends, most people will have forgotten, or never have known, the early stories of how w94 evolved.
If we keep this thread active, a history of the memorable shame full acts will be chronicled here for a quick review. The players & tribes can readily be stripped of the respect they don't deserve.

If there is a generally mutual consensus that a player or tribe deserves to be added to the list, they will be added.
I have a few examples to get us started, certainly more already exist, post your nominations.

The List:

Follow the Buzzards/The Hound while duke of Baba told *RiM* that Baba would attack BOLD if they declared on *RiM* while they had no intention of doing so. Later they merged with BOLD into Smart! despite the war stats against *RiM* being virtually even for a month despite millions & millions of OD.

Top Boy./Reece while duke of Pnut (which later merged with Baba & BOLD to form Smart!) poached a player from NAP -NO- which became -YES-

NN duke Unjustifi3d, 2 weeks after publicly posting that NN did not use spies in reply to spying accusations, bragged about his extensive spy network while providing evidence that he came to then requesting intel, not them coming to him volunteering

Stargazers & Eknos, former leadership of Dia. led their mates into war against NN, then disbanded the tribe when NN invited them to join.

HoCor/*UC* (formerly FnB & *RiM*) are the only tribe to ever attack the W94 media.

Follow The Buzzards/The Hound (not the other player on the account) makes his return to the Hall of the Shame as first player to earn 2 listings! This time for speech that was so bad it was debatably criminal.

tosbaqa, maxut, asmileyface12, tribalnoob all left their tribe and attacked their mates. maxut set an enemy leader as sitter for hours before leaving the tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

i think you should add four llamas for telling a female player that their mouth wasnt made for talking but it was made for something else

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ that may be a valid argument, but I never saw a clear consensus in the debate when it happened

if people wish to discuss this, it might become obvious, or might come to a poll being posted

DeletedUser118814

And how come yo're not on the list for being bias amongst other things, as usual. Oh I forgot, you wrote this.

Nickovitshj

You seem to never have realised that most people cringe when they hear you cry about anything shahyd.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When you win a world in TW you get 500pp or less, idr the exact amount. Every single way of obtaining pp is both far easier & far more certain. Obviously, nobody tries to win for the PP.
So, why DO people try to win?
Respect!

Respect is a common motivation to virtually everything in this game, from being 1st to 1 mill farming to posting in forums, much of it is to obtain respect.

By the time this world ends, most people will have forgotten, or never have known, the early stories of how w94 evolved.
If we keep this thread active, a history of the memorable shame full acts will be chronicled here for a quick review. The players & tribes can readily be stripped of the respect they don't deserve.

If there is a generally mutual consensus that a player or tribe deserves to be added to the list, they will be added.
I have a few examples to get us started, certainly more already exist, post your nominations.

The List:

Follow the Buzzards/The Hound while duke of Baba told *RiM* that Baba would attack BOLD if they declared on *RiM* while they had no intention of doing so. Later they merged with BOLD into Smart! despite the war stats against *RiM* being virtually even for a month despite millions & millions of OD.

Top Boy./Reece while duke of Pnut (which later merged with Baba & BOLD to form Smart!) poached a player from NAP -NO- which became -YES-

NN duke Unjustifi3d, 2 weeks after publicly posting that NN did not use spies in reply to spying accusations, bragged about his extensive spy network while providing evidence that he came to then requesting intel, not them coming to him volunteering

Stargazers & Eknos, former leadership of Dia. led their mates into war against NN, then disbanded the tribe when NN invited them to join.

HoCor/*UC* (formerly FnB & *RiM*) are the only tribe to ever attack the W94 media.

Eknos was tribe leader of Gold with me second in command. Stargazer was leader of Dia, which was Gold"s academy tribe. NN attempted to noble Eknos early in the game but I got on his account and saved his troops, while another player back timed their players attack. Gold was giving NN all they could handle. Eknos and Stargazer, then disbanded the tribes, slipped over to NN and left everyone hanging. Ex Gold players will remember their traitorous move and they will be "dealt with" if they show their carcasses on W100.

DeletedUser120833

You should probably add Smart! here for trash talking NN but then recruiting from said tribe in a sad attempt to stay alive?

Lord BillyNoMates

sneaky your forgetting that every tribe according to smart! are trash players until Smart recruits them and then suddenly they are amazing players

Deleted User - 4669627

Updated, but there is so much more to be said than just 2 explanatory sentences.

First, let me point out that after months of play, there are only 7 incidents listed, all are such common elements they are cliche, expected every world. A leader trolled on a diplomatic issue, another poached an nap player, a couple led their tribe into war only to join the tribe they were warring and disband their tribe, a handful of players left their tribe and attacked their mates, another player went over the line in a skype chat. Idk if 7 incidents over the course of months is good or bad tbh, I plan to post similar threads in future worlds and encourage others to do likewise. This IS a crucial part of the story of W94, perhaps even more so than who actually won.

There are only 7 though, we're not going crazy with this and adding everybody for anything, there are only 7 incidents.
There have been more issues that were debatable, ofc, but not clear cut enough to make the list. You are encouraged to debate any potential candidate in this thread SO LONG AS IT IS CIVIL! The worst crime possible in W94 might be getting this thread locked, keep that in mind Billy ;)
Surprisingly, Billy has never made it to the list, yet o_O
Everybody in the Grown Ups W94 Chat knows its not because of bias, when 5 players get added to the list in a single shot, all of them in some kind of connection with Billy, yet Billy is not 1 of the 5 :confused:
Its not bias though, if I had something, he'd be there.

Anyway, a little more information on the 5 who did get listed...
In relation to The Hound, there is no debate or justification, respect to Reece for doing something, he could have simply ignored it

[Saturday, September 16, 2017 3:33 PM] Reece (El Capitan): Player had privs removed made to apologise, and warned if anything even remotely similar to what was said is said again he is out,
[7:39 AM] Reece (El Capitan): It was the individual player too notnthe account holder
[7:40 AM] Reece (El Capitan): Hence I didn't discipline the acc as a whole
Tom who owns the acc is (ok)

In relation to the other 4 players, I mailed them all asking for their side, I got 1 reply. I believe it is well written, so again I will let him speak for himself

Anthills Sep 17, 15:54
Gentlemen,

Regrettably, the reason for this correspondence is that I report the news of W94 and you created a story, one which may land some of you in the Hall of Shame :(

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/hall-of-shame.279776/

I am Shahyd btw. If you'd like to share your side of the story before it becomes public debate, here is your chance to do so. You can reply to this mail or on skype...

al.haji.rasul.al.masiha

ASmileyFace12 Sep 17, 16:11
Hey Shayd,

Welcome back to the externals. I personally missed your posts while you were away. Keep up the good work!

I can't speak for the others, but I had no personal problems or issues with NN members. My reasoning to jump was due to NN's speed of action; they just worked too slowly for my taste. No op was ever planned to attack smart. Instead, it seemed like leadership solely wanted to defend. Now, people could just say that I should've generated an op. However, I don't have the time to do that and hoped that people who chose to take up leadership positions to have done so. Even when shaggydog joined smart from YES, he was completely surrounded by NN but no op was created.

Even with virus, a much smaller tribe, no one planned an op during our skirmishes. Many of us players in the north simply took it upon ourselves to solo op nearby members.

Smart seemed to have a record of consistently pumping out op's which definitely intrigued me.

I give NN leadership props for managing such a big tribe; micromanaging can't be easy. However, we even had problems with internaling. Several weeks ago, TheBox-0 (smart frontline villages) decided to quit and gave the leadership his sit. For some reason, leadership (I won't name who) had trouble dodging troops in order for friendly nobles to hit and allowed our enemies to get them. These things should be simple in the very least.

In the end, NN will blame me for not participating on the hocor front, a far less intimidating foe. Smart was still a priority enemy and much closer to me. I'm not trying to justify my decision to jump to smart but wanted to give a little insight on my mindset.

Anthills Sep 17, 17:00
ty

Respect to him for admitting (on skype) he attacked first and not trying to justify it, simply explaining. There is a respectable way to deal with issues within your tribe, a respectable way to leave if its just not for you. Doing the respectable thing might get you rimmed. Doing the shameful thing gets you here.

Moral of all this? I've seen it all. There are no monsters in W94, no supervillains. Everybody here is capable of being respectable.
Some want to take off their tie, have a drink, have some fun. Occasionally, they get carried away with it, they go a little to far. There are only 7 incidents in W94, its not hard to stay off the list, but there are no monsters in W94.