Halve the price of coins again!

DeletedUser

Cap the number of coins per noble at max 5000 coins per noble?

DeletedUser

Please do not send in tickets asking for this. Reducing the prices of coins again is up to our discretion (The Ingame Team), and no amount of support tickets or forum threads will make us rush this for you.

wolstein

Please do not send in tickets asking for this. Reducing the prices of coins again is up to our discretion (The Ingame Team), and no amount of support tickets or forum threads will make us rush this for you.

Perhaps it would be more efficient to enlighten the people who play the game about the Ingame Team policy on reducement of prices of coins and the timeframe when this can or can't be expected. Otherwise you'll just keep us guessing and people might ignore your polite request and swamp you with support tickets anyway.

In other words, a simple "No, we'll do it xxxxxxxxxxx" or "No, we don't plan to do it at all" would be a much more appreciated reply.

DeletedUser

oops, sorry about that.

Clutter this thread then.

DeletedUser

this really is needed and would help a lot. Psihic said it best:
there is not many players left in the world and for those of us who are, we want to PLAY not wait for nobles. We are all pretty big now which naturally means a ton of nukes with which we can clear villages and such and then we can noble only a few per day.

The amount of barbs and inactives is not going down fast enough either.

So basically, to keep the fun of the game, please reduce the prices.

DeletedUser

Saying no right now doesn't mean that we can't discuss the matter, nor does it mean that TW might not consider a coin price reduction in the future.

DeletedUser

Speculation: Rising cost of oil?

HA HA HA.

For real though mods: I sent in 1 support ticket, and was told that this was the place to start a petition. You can see the obvious interest, and there hasn't been 1 single comment against halving the price of coins again.

I certainly respect the In Game Staff and all they do, but please also respect your paying customers! I don't see what argument there would be against halving the price of coins again! It can't be difficult to implement, and the majority of the players want it.

If there is a good reason, please please PLEASE let us know so we're not left in the dark. Otherwise, it seems weird that the staff wouldn't at least open it up for discussion when 99% of the players in the world want it.

We don't ask for much! Throw us a bone here!

DeletedUser

HA HA HA.

For real though mods: I sent in 1 support ticket, and was told that this was the place to start a petition. You can see the obvious interest, and there hasn't been 1 single comment against halving the price of coins again.

I certainly respect the In Game Staff and all they do, but please also respect your paying customers! I don't see what argument there would be against halving the price of coins again! It can't be difficult to implement, and the majority of the players want it.

If there is a good reason, please please PLEASE let us know so we're not left in the dark. Otherwise, it seems weird that the staff wouldn't at least open it up for discussion when 99% of the players in the world want it.

We don't ask for much! Throw us a bone here!

There has been 19 players posting in this thread so far.

Of those players:

16 are in DNS
1 is in SETO
2 don't even play this world.

When 99% of the players in the world supposedly want this, then why is it evident that only 1 tribe really does?
The thread has been open for over 2 weeks now. It is clear that interest in halving coins again is not really a great one.

wolstein

Not everyone uses forums. Make an in-game poll if you're really willing to consider this.

DeletedUser

There has been 19 players posting in this thread so far.

Of those players:

16 are in DNS
1 is in SETO
2 don't even play this world.

When 99% of the players in the world supposedly want this, then why is it evident that only 1 tribe really does?
The thread has been open for over 2 weeks now. It is clear that interest in halving coins again is not really a great one.

Almost nobody uses the forums anymore. Sure maybe only 19 people have posted, but probably only 25 players in the world still come on here to check on things.

In in-game poll would be the best route since then everyone who is still active would see it and could have an equal vote in it.