Halve the price of coins again!

Psihic

This post was a pure provocation.

There have been how many posts on forums in the last 6 months ?

And who else then THIS mod.

DeletedUser

There has been 19 players posting in this thread so far.

Of those players:

16 are in DNS
1 is in SETO
2 don't even play this world.

When 99% of the players in the world supposedly want this, then why is it evident that only 1 tribe really does?
The thread has been open for over 2 weeks now. It is clear that interest in halving coins again is not really a great one.

Ok smarty pants how many players have actually posted in the W9 forum in the last two weeks?

I'll think you'll find that this is prolly the most active topic on the forum

DeletedUser

Can we actually get a mod response to this? I know you guys are out there! Just give us an in-game poll, then you'll see how much everyone wants and needs this.

DeletedUser

I have been giving this issue some thought lately.

I think that while I would support a reduction in coin price, I can see that gameplay may change if coin prices continue to drop.

As coin price drops, the relative troop price increases (i.e. troops-to-coin cost ration) , encouraging people to invest more resources into coin production, and less into troop production, thereby choosing to avoid war.

To ensure player activity remains high, I would suggest that any future coin price drop be paired with a troop price drop or a troop production time drop.

Psihic

I think that while I would support a reduction in coin price, I can see that gameplay may change if coin prices continue to drop.

As coin price drops, the relative troop price increases (i.e. troops-to-coin cost ration) , encouraging people to invest more resources into coin production, and less into troop production, thereby choosing to avoid war.

To ensure player activity remains high, I would suggest that any future coin price drop be paired with a troop price drop or a troop production time drop.

What war mate ? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

If anyone chooses to not build troops to gain coins, well more fool them if they get nobled

DeletedUser

If anyone chooses to not build troops to gain coins, well more fool them if they get nobled

I was thinking more along the lines of players choosing not to launch nukes to attack other players, because the resource cost to rebuild the nukes would be better spent on minting discount coins.

Psihic

I was thinking more along the lines of players choosing not to launch nukes to attack other players, because the resource cost to rebuild the nukes would be better spent on minting discount coins.

I know more then one W9 player that does this more or less all along.

DeletedUser

are you guys in a hurry? it is supposed that patience is needed to play this game for 4 years, and some more patience to finish it.

Psihic

are you guys in a hurry? it is supposed that patience is needed to play this game for 4 years, and some more patience to finish it.

The game is boring without nobles. And with so many targets around they dissapear in a moments notice.

DeletedUser

10 players need to quit to get them

(starts looking round for tiny targets) :D