Hammer declares: Episode 4

DeletedUser

Is Hammer really the Tribal huggers we think?

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
No... its a flying Hammer.

Flying_Hammer_logo.jpg

Where's that hammer headed to you ask?

Oh wait... Its the Sun.

sun.gif

All i have to say to Hammer is that if you play with fire,
you're gonna get burned.

Tribal Terror declares war on Hammer.

I have always seen Hammers constant merging with other tribes as a sign of their weakness. Lets see if its true. Its on biatches!

fatedcloud

I've always counted TER2 and TER as the same tribe, we just use TER2 to find good players.
Experienced players from TER2 move over to TER after a certain amount of time.
And we nurture and teach our other members that arn't so experienced untill they're fit to join TER.

DeletedUser

Hammer doesn't have any outside support and it doesn't look like we will need any.

Why are you asking?

DeletedUser

I've always counted TER2 and TER as the same tribe, we just use TER2 to find good players.
Experienced players from TER2 move over to TER after a certain amount of time.
And we nurture and teach our other members that arn't so experienced untill they're fit to join TER.

I see.
So this is not "constant merging" and "mass recruiting" in your case?
Is that what you're saying?

Yeah, yawn.

DeletedUser

So far

We've been taking villages right in the middle of TER lands, and when we take a new village, we receive 2 nukes to that village. Nothing more than that, 2.

Seems to me TER villages are not getting any support from the rest of their tribe. Moral low? Going to disband this quickly into the war? Seems so.

I'll wait and see.

DeletedUser

Hammer doesn't have any outside support and it doesn't look like we will need any.

Why are you asking?

All part of my evil scheme to take over the universe! Bwahaha! Lol!

Nah, just curious. Like I said before, I'm not a big fan of 1 vs 1's but it is always interesting to follow the dynamics of all parties involved. Following what both parties have written, this will be a 2 vs 1 war, which makes it more interesting. I'm curious to see how it will progress.

fatedcloud

I see.

Yeah, yawn.

No, not really. Mass recruiting is massively recruiting members to gain ground, which is what hammer did prior to this war.

Constant merging would be merging with different tribes of different leadership to gain higher amounts of members, and ground in different' K's

TER and TER2 have always been the same tribe so it wouldn't be constant merging; we have the same leadership.

DeletedUser

No, not really. Mass recruiting is massively recruiting members to gain ground, which is what hammer did prior to this war.

Constant merging would be merging with different tribes of different leadership to gain higher amounts of members, and ground in different' K's

TER and TER2 have always been the same tribe so it wouldn't be constant merging; we have the same leadership.

hmmm...
Still, your way to control a single continent was by keeping TWO tribes, exceeding the official W30 tribe limit.
We recruited some key players in K15 (how many? 5?), and along with our conquered clusters over there (check me and r2d3 on the map and you'll get two examples of long range nobling. OK, not 2 continents away, but still, just below the W30 nobles travel time limit) we are about to take control of K15.

So, again, how come and you talk about "constant" merging from our side?
Aren't you contradicting yourself now?

Be a sport mate, like Charles and epidimick and enjoy the war.
No reason trying to find "weaknesses" in your opponent and post them in public.

We don't want to see more nonsense posts, like Hybookie's (girls with skirts, tribal hugging etc), right?
:)

Or maybe you want me to post own analysis of your own team? I allready have one, posted in our forums. Is there a reason to post it here? I think not.
I prefer to let Hammer leadership do the "public" talking, and I suggest to do the same.

Atrues, honestly, I didn't understand how you assumed that Hammer is receiving outside help. Care to elaborate please?

fatedcloud

Be a sport mate, like Charles and epidimick and enjoy the war.
No reason trying to find "weaknesses" in your opponent and post them in public.

I see.

Yeah, yawn.

I think you should take your own advice :)

And don't get me wrong, i'm enjoying the war very much.

DeletedUser

I think you should take your own advice :)

And don't get me wrong, i'm enjoying the war very much.

If you want to provoke me, try harder.
And next time you want to say something smart about Hammer, back it up.

In a previous thread, your mate Hybookie tried to imply the same things, he got his answers by Supa and stayed silent since then.

We don't want to repeat ourselves here, do we?

hotpotato91

We've been taking villages right in the middle of TER lands, and when we take a new village, we receive 2 nukes to that village. Nothing more than that, 2.

Seems to me TER villages are not getting any support from the rest of their tribe. Moral low? Going to disband this quickly into the war? Seems so.

I'll wait and see.

Why don't you ask aragorness how her nukes are doing?

I seriously doubt that TER will disband just because you managed to take a handful of villages.

DeletedUser

I seriously doubt that TER will disband just because you managed to take a handful of villages.

ara has plenty of nukes, no worries.

Maybe I should return the question and suggest to ask epidimick,Charles, MightyDagger (that guy needs some rams badly),knightofkneon ,Nightham etc etc,and about a dozen of sitted accounts you guys use about their lost nukes?

Both sides are attacking stacked villages, what did you expect?

And how come and you bring the possibility of TER disbanding in the discussion? Your mates are fighting descently and your leaders do whatever they can to bring some balance in the equation. Don't underestimate your own tribe in public man!

hotpotato91

Good points kotsiras, but that was not really what I was trying to say.

Quebecker said that he doubted TER players are supporting one another and so, we will disband early. This is clearly untrue, which is why it is very, very unlikely that TER will disband (I wasn't doubting my tribe at all).

Also, I would be very suprised if aragorness only had the 7 nukes I destroyed, I realise theres plenty more waiting. Its just that the point I was trying to make is that the support I got really helped in destroying those nukes, and it has also helped heaps in destroying 9 of allstar007's nukes, although he eventually got through with 9 more nukes (respect for the skill in timing those).

DeletedUser

You killed 6 nukes of a player that has 144 villages and you're bragging.... Do you think those 6 nukes mattered to her?

(well I was supposed to post this way earlier but I guess I forgot to hit reply)

fatedcloud

You killed 6 nukes of a player that has 144 villages and you're bragging.... Do you think those 6 nukes mattered to her?

(well I was supposed to post this way earlier but I guess I forgot to hit reply)

Don't take it the wrong way, he wasn't bragging.
He was just making a point that our moral isn't low and that we are supporting each other, and defending incoming attacks from hammer.

DeletedUser

Don't take it the wrong way, he wasn't bragging.
He was just making a point that our moral isn't low and that we are supporting each other, and defending incoming attacks from hammer.

Point taken, and I assure you that we're not assuming that TER's morale is low in any way.

Anyway, I realised that nobody posted any results yet.
So, some early war stats since our war declaration (still slow, as all can imagine, both sides have been preparing for a couple of weeks before the war started):

Side 1:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TER TER2
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 17:00:00 to 14/07/2009 11:35:07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 82
Difference: 94

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 7
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,375,615
Side 2: 637,903
Difference: 737,712

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 256,715
Side 2: 64,409
Difference: 192,306

image.php

Those results mean nothing yet of course.

orange crush

Hello all! Sorry I have been absent. Real life has been kicking me repeatedly in my rather sizeable (and now rather tender) cahones. I want to thank Supaphat for taking up the slack in my absence with a great declaration. Nice job mate mate!

All this squabbling is somewhat annoying so let's try to elevate the discussion a bit.

As for the support business, no Hammer is not receiving any outside support. I hear that TER is, because two tribes just isn't enough, but I have no proof of this so I will not name names. Hammer has never received outside support in any of its wars, including the one with WB/HDR which included 4+ tribes so this war with only 2 tribes is managable, to put it mildly.

I can say that as diplomat for the tribe I tried very hard to work things out with TER but they decided to try and play hardball. Let's see if they can compete in the big leagues.