Hammer declares: Episode 4

DeletedUser

Well, I was under the impression he felt abandoned.

But, I am understanding more and more the mind pysche use of the pnp. You have a player come here, probably a sat player who you do not care ifhe gets rimmed. Have him/her throw some insults around , get some attention. Then, super stack his villages. At that point, you will be safer, right? All the nukes get spent on said expendable player, then the players that are actual tribe elite get a free pass and can go out and noble freely.

Wow, time to come back to reality here.....

I could careless then read through all the forums to see which players you are referring to....

So I'm just going to assume you are either speaking of myself, hybookie,fatedcloud,hot potatoe, or charles as those are TER players I've notice comment on here most.......If it is any of these players you are referring to, none of them are being sat and are all being played by the original owner of the account.

fatedcloud

Yes, and just because you add a picture does not make it less disrespectful, IMO.
And i agree with you, adding a picture does not make a comment any less disrespectful, but if you just add a respectful picture, to a respectful comment, that does not make for any disrespect at all. Not implying that the previous has yet happened.

DeletedUser

Of course, JBD. None of these players are being sat...

FC, I think we need to re-evaluate the purpose of the pnp. I love seeing players come here and insult, challlenge and boast! It is what it is all about, right?

There is a slight mind game at work. Some just want entertainment. Some want a way to relieve stress or aggression. Some just want a LOL! But, I look at it like a car wreck: You tell yourself you won't look like the other rubber neckers, but when it's your turn, you slow traffic just like all the rest....

But, why do some come here and insult others knowing it turns people against them? Are they so confident that they think they cannot suffer loss? Or is there some other reason, like their account sitter is bored of caring for 6 accounts?

DeletedUser

Some interesting facts:

Since this war started, Hammer and TER performed like this:

Total conquers:
Hammer - 344 villages
TER - 115 villages

(Hammer had a 3 times faster growing rate)

Conquers against opposite side:
Hammer - 69 villages
TER - 13 villages

(20% of Hammer's conquers were "war enoblements" while TER only had 11%, that is, half of Hammer's war participation)

Internal enoblements:
Hammer - 33 villages
TER - 35 villages

(9.5% of Hammer's efford went in eating their inactives, while TER put a much higher 30%).

Absolut growth (Total conquers minus internal enoblements minus enemy's conquers against each side):

Hammer - 344-13-33 = 298 new villages
TER - 115-35-69 = 11 new villages.

So, mass recruiters or not, tribal huggers or not, Hammer clearly halted TER's growth entirely over the past 13 days.

And everyone that participated in a full scale war knows that this is a clear sign of which side is winning fair and square.

fatedcloud

Some interesting facts:

Since this war started, Hammer and TER performed like this:

Total conquers:
Hammer - 344 villages
TER - 115 villages

(Hammer had a 3 times faster growing rate)

Conquers against opposite side:
Hammer - 69 villages
TER - 13 villages

(20% of Hammer's conquers were "war enoblements" while TER only had 11%, that is, half of Hammer's war participation)

Internal enoblements:
Hammer - 33 villages
TER - 35 villages

(9.5% of Hammer's efford went in eating their inactives, while TER put a much higher 30%).

Absolut growth (Total conquers minus internal enoblements minus enemy's conquers against each side):

Hammer - 344-13-33 = 298 new villages
TER - 115-35-69 = 11 new villages.

So, mass recruiters or not, tribal huggers or not, Hammer clearly halted TER's growth entirely over the past 13 days.

And everyone that participated in a full scale war knows that this is a clear sign of which side is winning fair and square.

Sigh, kotsiras, its pretty obvious who's winning at the moment, and its been a while since anyone brang up anything about mass recruiting.
Nice numbers none the less. It kind of seems like that is a touchy subject to you though.

DeletedUser74286

I would suspect that is pride, not touchiness :)

Hammer is proud of who they are, where they came from and what they have made of themselves.

I personally am proud to be a Hammer member, just as I am sure most TER members are proud to belong to TER.

No disrespect to anyone, and multiple smiles, just because it annoys Dappa.

:):):):):)

DeletedUser

It only annoys me as I know there is so much more that you could be doing with that mouth. Awww now see you made me make it public.

hotpotato91

Well, I'm not being sat (at least, not when I'm awake), but I won't argue with you that I'm expendable.

Now you say that I've insulted you, and I'm sorry if I have, but if you have ever played Team Fortress 2 (the game that pic is from) you would realise that its all supposed to be a bit of fun, and I found the demoman's words to be quite appropriate for my situation. I've found the arguments about various pre-war agreements and facts to have gone way over my head (even though, I will admit I got sucked into it for a bit), and I think it's probably boring the rest of the world.

So I thought I'd rather have a little verbal push and shove for the amusement of all involved (and occasional updates on the stats, courtesy of professor higgebottom), but if I went too far... so be it, so be it. I promise I'll ease off on the 'insults' if you find it that offensive.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm not being sat (at least, not when I'm awake), but I won't argue with you that I'm expendable.

Now you say that I've insulted you, and I'm sorry if I have, but if you have ever played Team Fortress 2 (the game that pic is from) you would realise that its all supposed to be a bit of fun, and I found the demoman's words to be quite appropriate for my situation. I've found the arguments about various pre-war agreements and facts to have gone way over my head (even though, I will admit I got sucked into it for a bit), and I think it's probably boring the rest of the world.

So I thought I'd rather have a little verbal push and shove for the amusement of all involved (and occasional updates on the stats, courtesy of professor higgebottom), but if I went too far... so be it, so be it. I promise I'll ease off on the 'insults' if you find it that offensive.

Off topic: I found it amusing (the Higgebottom quote I mean), but I'm unrelated to the matter so I s'pose it makes little difference :icon_wink:. Nevertheless, what is Higgebottom from? Team Fortress 2 as well, or was that just the pic? I am familiar with the game, but have not yet checked it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

hotpotato91

Off topic: I found it amusing (the Higgebottom quote I mean), but I'm unrelated to the matter so I s'pose it makes little difference :icon_wink:. Nevertheless, what is Higgebottom from? Team Fortress 2 as well, or was that just the pic? I am familiar with the game, but have not yet checked it out.

What? No, Higgenbottom is a Hammer player who posted some stats!

lol

DeletedUser

What? No, Higgenbottom is a Hammer player who posted some stats!

lol

Lol! Shows how much I pay attention. :icon_wink: I will have to contact him/her and compliment the amusing style behind the statement.

orange crush

Update time!

Side 1:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TER TER2
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 17:00:00 to 29/07/2009 21:27:13

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 24
Difference: 69

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 838,926
Side 2: 223,049
Difference: 615,877

image.php

DeletedUser

yeah sure this is a downer,
it always is when a player leaves a tribe isn't?
but im sure all the villages will belong to TER again shortly

DeletedUser

I'm sure you will...i mean look how fast your nobling him already....i mean 2 in 6 days is impressive.:icon_eek:

Why did he leave anyway ?

DeletedUser

Oh i appologise my skim reading of stats really late at night was a bad idea...lol

see we can be nice

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TER TER
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 17:00:00 to 05/08/2009 02:51:37

Total conquers:

Side 1: 700
Side 2: 384