Happy declares war on {I}

DeletedUser102717

good sportsmanship to appreciate jab but saying they captured inactives is a bit wrong, as far as I can see on twstats. I'd better say it was them making them quit. Both Unknown soldier and Spotted Cow were much bigger than the best jab player when started to attack. They took some villages in the first days but after that, both of them were overwhelmed - lost at least 2 times more villages and had hundreds of attacks when they quit (or Unknown got himself banned)
Battletested and Hades were overwhelmed as well.
None of theese four was just an "inactive". They were loosing badly when quitting.

It's also true that some jab players quit under heavy fire as well. But still some very good players left in there.

unknown soilder got banned so he quit not because of jab made him quit apart from masticketing us it would seem :icon_rolleyes:

old previous spottedcow owners, let me and the rest of Happy down due to them quitting at the beginning of the war which they insisted on.
im not sure if it was to much heat for them or they just got bored, however the new owners are pulling it back :icon_cool:

DeletedUser100635

finally a hug member that admits the stats are not gd, a hug member without n ego that can admit there not good but also knows they will be victorious,

@DDRMAAX: i already countered ur morale issue by posting 20+ members who are able to deal with that

and to say ur co doesnt have an ego is a lie, he has a huge ego just like urself

won 3 worlds? sounds like u need a social life or a gf ( i expect the response to be i have both tyvm or sumthing along them lines but we shall take this road anyway)

seems the postman is the only person i have seen from hugz who can admit you guys are not doing that well and can actually except that,

+1 respect for postman

@ crazy.horse: shows how uninformed you are or what you know, enjoy ur infraction for swearing aswell

Success and enjoyment in life is a perspective and it seems arrogant to assume that all who plays TW well and excels at it have no life... There are in fact people who are married or retired that plays this game and have no problem living their daily lives and playing this game. Time spent on this game does not have an direct correlation to how well a player does in this game but rather the productive time spent on this game. There are many players who are as active as many Happy players but due to their inexperience or lack of game concept knowledge, they remain as mediocre players. Please get the facts right. Many of the better profiles in this world are in fact co-played which allows the account to be more active than single player accounts. Unless you have concrete evidence to point out that each and every Happy player spends 24/7 on TW, you cannot make such a bold claim.

In my experience, many people who has gf or partners can excel in this game because they know what they are doing and are productive with their time and the majority of people who do have gf or partners do not feel the need to showcase that to randoms on the internet. So that compels me to ask the question, were you yourself single for an extended period or time and had just recently settled with the first girl who had taken interest in you??? or that you really have no gf and can't handle the fact that others are better than you and can think of nothing else but this in order to erode their credibility???

I'll tell you one thing kid... Since the dawn of mankind, it was human instinct to perfect the skills in which he/she excels at, whether it was real or just a game. This is what brings about innovations and new ideas and without which, the world will never make progress... These innovations did not come about because of chance but a by product of the dedication in which the individual shrived to achieve his/her goals. When Thomas Edison first worked on the invention of the light bulb, many people criticized him for wasting his time on a meaningless pursuit but when journalists at the time asked him what he felt about the hundreds of times in which he failed, he simply answered that he did not fail hundreds of times to make a light bulb but he discovered hundreds of ways how not to make a light bulb. Such is the dedication and determination to his cause and without those failures, he could not have made his discovery.

A hobby, be it real or virtual is simple the same as those pursuits which requires time and dedication to perfect. In essence, TW is simply a complex real time massive multi-player board game but do you see any losing players in a world chess tournament claiming that the winner has no life because that individual failed in that pursuit to be the best in that game?? No that will only make him/her a bad sport and a sore loser for not wanting to understand the in depth game concepts and cannot be on the wining side. At the end of the day, TW is just a game, however, if someone is better than you in anything equates to not having a life than you won't reach very far in life I am sorry. I can even bet all I have to the fact that when the US defaults on their national debt within he next 10 to 15 years away, you will be the one sleeping on the streets blaming the world for your problems... To put it simply you simply cannot bear that someone is better than you in TW and you do not want to spend the time to make yourself better at this game so you have to bring in outside irrelevant factors into this lol and to be honest, many of us are quite successful in rl to afford the luxury to spend so much time on TW so once again I recommend you to have another look at yourself in the mirror the next time you go to the bathroom mate..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

being bigger in TW points/villages doesnt mean your a better player than a smaller player as im sure HAPPY have found in some of the large accounts that they have recruited over time. That is the same in all tribes but to declare war on a tribe and then point out how its that bloody morale that is causing you so much pain and then to call us turtles and we only attack inactive accounts (WHICH IS SO FAR OFF THE MARK) shows a bit of poor sportmanship..

i have a lot of respect for some of the players who attacked me..they showed real skill in sending multi-fakes and nukes mixed at different times before the mass attack, and certain players last trains consisting of several nukes and noble train all timed to land 2 seconds before cut-off time was quality, however others just showed no imagination and launched straight nuke after nuke (so these shouldnt complain if they all get taken out ) also other players relied on HAPPYs good players to kill off my troops and sent in very little to help the big-hitters - its these players who let down HAPPY in their attack....but hey im just a turtle ..peek-a-booooo

DeletedUser

I find the bolded part amusing. Congratulations you have successfully managed to make yourself look dumb. What was that about us hugz not being too bright? I suggest you go read DDRMAAX's post again, specifically the bit in the spoiler. lol.

u just help ppl move to those locations, its all a part of working as a tribe, where theres a problem theres a solution

DeletedUser

Success and enjoyment in life is a perspective and it seems arrogant to assume that all who plays TW well and excels at it have no life... There are in fact people who are married or retired that plays this game and have no problem living their daily lives and playing this game. Time spent on this game does not have an direct correlation to how well a player does in this game but rather the productive time spent on this game. There are many players who are as active as many Happy players but due to their inexperience or lack of game concept knowledge, they remain as mediocre players. Please get the facts right. Many of the better profiles in this world are in fact co-played which allows the account to be more active than single player accounts. Unless you have concrete evidence to point out that each and every Happy player spends 24/7 on TW, you cannot make such a bold claim.

In my experience, many people who has gf or partners can excel in this game because they know what they are doing and are productive with their time and the majority of people who do have gf or partners do not feel the need to showcase that to randoms on the internet. So that compels me to ask the question, were you yourself single for an extended period or time and had just recently settled with the first girl who had taken interest in you??? or that you really have no gf and can't handle the fact that others are better than you and can think of nothing else but this in order to erode their credibility???

I'll tell you one thing kid... Since the dawn of mankind, it was human instinct to perfect the skills in which he/she excels at, whether it was real or just a game. This is what brings about innovations and new ideas and without which, the world will never make progress... These innovations did not come about because of chance but a by product of the dedication in which the individual shrived to achieve his/her goals. When Thomas Edison first worked on the invention of the light bulb, many people criticized him for wasting his time on a meaningless pursuit but when journalists at the time asked him what he felt about the hundreds of times in which he failed, he simply answered that he did not fail hundreds of times to make a light bulb but he discovered hundreds of ways how not to make a light bulb. Such is the dedication and determination to his cause and without those failures, he could not have made his discovery.

A hobby, be it real or virtual is simple the same as those pursuits which requires time and dedication to perfect. In essence, TW is simply a complex real time massive multi-player board game but do you see any losing players in a world chess tournament claiming that the winner has no life because that individual failed in that pursuit to be the best in that game?? No that will only make him/her a bad sport and a sore loser for not wanting to understand the in depth game concepts and cannot be on the wining side. At the end of the day, TW is just a game, however, if someone is better than you in anything equates to not having a life than you won't reach very far in life I am sorry. I can even bet all I have to the fact that when the US defaults on their national debt within he next 10 to 15 years away, you will be the one sleeping on the streets blaming the world for your problems... To put it simply you simply cannot bear that someone is better than you in TW and you do not want to spend the time to make yourself better at this game so you have to bring in outside irrelevant factors into this lol and to be honest, many of us are quite successful in rl to afford the luxury to spend so much time on TW so once again I recommend you to have another look at yourself in the mirror the next time you go to the bathroom mate..

yea i know that, was very judgmental of me, my bad, 90% of people i know, this game has ruined/took over there lives, ruined relationships/friendships hence my judgment

DeletedUser98018

WingedPig, attacked me & I surrended, Because i am cool like that..

DeletedUser100635

@wtfman, I Just dont like it when people bring the "but you must have no life" excuse into the equation to make a cheap stab at undermining the credibility of the achievers who play the same game as you. I was clear in justifying my opinion. Also I just dont agree with your logic about HAPPY and JAB in general and i might go into that later we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102717

(hugs) ill send you a few treats :)

see this is what W57 is about forget the flaming and find someone to love <3

DeletedUser98018

A mear 3 days and we found each other.
that is how it's done.

DeletedUser

being bigger in TW points/villages doesnt mean your a better player than a smaller player as im sure HAPPY have found in some of the large accounts that they have recruited over time. That is the same in all tribes but to declare war on a tribe and then point out how its that bloody morale that is causing you so much pain and then to call us turtles and we only attack inactive accounts (WHICH IS SO FAR OFF THE MARK) shows a bit of poor sportmanship..

i have a lot of respect for some of the players who attacked me..they showed real skill in sending multi-fakes and nukes mixed at different times before the mass attack, and certain players last trains consisting of several nukes and noble train all timed to land 2 seconds before cut-off time was quality, however others just showed no imagination and launched straight nuke after nuke (so these shouldnt complain if they all get taken out ) also other players relied on HAPPYs good players to kill off my troops and sent in very little to help the big-hitters - its these players who let down HAPPY in their attack....but hey im just a turtle ..peek-a-booooo

Yes jab is attacking active accounts. But you are not doing so successfully therefor I said you can only attack in-actives. From what I have seen many of Jab members and turtles. They does not make them a bad player or any less skilled them other Hug members. But it does mean again that they cannot effectively attack any active members. I also was not trying to use the morale as an excuse for our poor performance so far. But it is an advantage to Jab and so I was pointing that out. I have already admitted Jab is doing good. From my many years of playing I do not see any big names in Jab nor a leadership that is well known. That leads me to believe that most of Jab is filled with newer members. Therefor I believe Jab is doing very well for what it has to use and the fact that your even willing to attack back on a large scale is proof enough we need to focus more on your tribe.

As I said before take what you can while you can for after the breaks you may see some changes. :D

DeletedUser98018

I KNOW.
I should bow down to cupid..

But really i would rim you as i am better than you ;)

DeletedUser

I never said Infamy did anything wrong, for the record. OPTIC players were an issue in my eyes, and in the eyes of others. So, their joining Infamy just made it a simpler decision for {I} about where diplomacy may be better based for the benefit of long-term strategy. Infamy members did nothing wrong, as the issue was a minor one but already existent before the people causing this minor issue joined Infamy. Please do not put words in to my mouth :icon_redface:

So two months after the fact it all of a sudden swayed your decision when at the time of the recruitment it was discussed without issue? That really makes no sense to me. People find justification in a number of ways and I guess this is yours.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What can I tell you? Maybe things got done differently than how you do them - the diplomatic decision was made around the same time as OPTIC joined Infamy.

Things were discussed regarding both tribes before any decision was made about where long-term diplomacy would have been best. It was a one or the other option realistically. And Happy was the one who was seen by the majority of the leadership in {I} as the most beneficial one. I'm merely explaining my personal reason as to why Happy would have been the better choice for diplomacy over Infamy, from my point of view - it wasn't an issue as such, maybe I misworded. A factor that was taken in to consideration, based on the fact that, as you will remember, Abhaykot was hostile enough towards {I} for unknown reasons that he tried to have what he wasn't aware of as being one of my close friends try to attack {I} for him. It wasn't an issue because he got nowhere with it - just that it is easier to keep diplomacy with a tribe who has no hostile players on the border, than ones which do.

I shouldn't need to remind you that of the existing border with Happy at the time, the majority of the K64 border were friends of ours from HEAD. In K63, several of these accounts had ex-HEAD members on them too (ones who were in Kool previously). So, there was a more friendly border on the whole - which is a useful thing for diplomacy. I don't know why this needs to be discussed - I think I've made my personal opinion on this fairly clear :)

DeletedUser100635

I shouldn't need to remind you that of the existing border with Happy at the time, the majority of the K64 border were friends of ours from HEAD. In K63, several of these accounts had ex-HEAD members on them too (ones who were in Kool previously). So, there was a more friendly border on the whole - which is a useful thing for diplomacy. I don't know why this needs to be discussed - I think I've made my personal opinion on this fairly clear :)

Im not sure if this has been mentioned or not already but perhaps I should mention it again... HAPPY had less than half as many members as infamy so wtf is infamy whining about that they didnt get even more players in a merge. Now to those who say HAPPY is trying to wrap up the world, you need to take a good look at the previous merges infamy had going that brought them over ninety something members. So just because HAPPY are dominating we also have to do it with half the member count to make it fair for you guys? Come on...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dunno why I am even arguing as technically I stopped playing on the 26th, looking at the chats.

Ah well - made my point about {I} just having 1 of two choices diplomatically, and that nothing was done out of fear :)

DeletedUser

@ wfman077 - Ouch that really hurts. :icon_rolleyes: You criticise someone for playing a game you play yourself? Just because they are successful/more skilled than you? You are pretty smart. What tops it off, is the fact we have 4 different people on 1 account, we spend so much time on it right? :icon_cool:

You must not be able to comprehend large pieces of information. I guess as soon as you read something new, the old stuff seems to find its way out of your head.

Still don't know who you are in game? Scared we will hug you?

@Jab - Not once have I said JAB don't attack active players. The point is the majority of JAB conquers were on inactive accounts. Did you make them quit? Well whatever helps you sleep at night. :) Also the 'defensive' mode here is to those who have brought up our tribes poor results against jab, which we have given a straight forward answer to every time. We were focusing on KGD.

You want to flame something, flame the merge with {I}, something that you can actually get away with.