Happy/{hi} - What is your sense of urgency?

DeletedUser

:) reminds me of when TAC(ILL) told me that they dont need diplomacy with anyone because they can take out anyone they want... :)

DeletedUser

I was coplaying on kingmq38 as and when I had the time to play, if you must know. Not exactly a secret as it's been known by some and been posted on this forum before, if you were able to look it up.

And when you're on the duke account you have a fairly good idea of what goes on as you can kinda see everything in the forum :icon_idea:

well atleast now we know ur a crap player then that account was a mess

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well atleast now we know ur a crap player then that account was a mess

Of course it was a mess.

If that's all you can respond with, that a pretty much inactive account means I'm a "crap player", instead of being able to formulate any decent sort of response when you get called out, I think my point it made. Coward.

Djwright15 hit it right on the head man, you're clueless.

On/off co-player of duke account, being clueless? I guess you could say that. Or I guess you could say that you joined Ill on Knock's request so that they could declare on Ill half legitimately and then recruit you cowardly tribe-hoppers and getting away with it :icon_idea:

For the record - Infamy was a better attacking force than Knock against Ill. So you shouldn't really be taking all the credit there :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the account was always rubbish..couldnt snipe, couldnt do anything except send pointless nukes..why dont u get a account back on w57 and come fight us instead of just sitting in the forum like the shitty little player u are

DeletedUser

onelastshotsig.png

One shot
know its rude to mimic the afflicted but your left eye is wayyyy bigger than the right one mate,,, it dont get better looking the more i drink :eek:)

Any HI want to comment on Winged Pig... or you hurting too much to talk

DeletedUser

How about you comment Mark considering he got your account banned and you lost a lot

DeletedUser

onelastshotsig.png

One shot
know its rude to mimic the afflicted but your left eye is wayyyy bigger than the right one mate,,, it dont get better looking the more i drink :eek:)

Any HI want to comment on Winged Pig... or you hurting too much to talk

HOw about you comment

First ill, then us.

Then you try to hack an account :icon_eek: :icon_redface:

It gets juicier everyday, everyday knock do more stuff that justifies every other piece of history they have.

Heard you were multiaccounting mark ? :icon_rolleyes: Not that I would think anything less :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah I admit a mistake was made there ;)
Still if you never trust anyone you never make any true friends

HOw about you comment
First ill, then us.
It gets juicier everyday, everyday knock do more stuff that justifies every other piece of history they have.
Heard you were multiaccounting mark ? :icon_rolleyes: Not that I would think anything less :lol:

You really do comment without knowing the facts mate :eek:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yh mistake was made hacking an account.....

I just say goodluck knock you will need it since after all this , the victory will be even sweeter.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
come fight us instead of just sitting in the forum like the shitty little player u are

:lol:

If we're making requests:

I'll come fight you when you accept that you and your old CTRL group are nothing more than a bunch of cowardly tribe-hoppers who take credit for Infamy's hard work against Ill? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I just say goodluck knock you will need it since after all this , the victory will be even sweeter.

send some nukes at me or something then m8 im dieing of boredom

DeletedUser

:lol:

If we're making requests:

I'll come fight you when you accept that you and your old CTRL group are nothing more than a bunch of cowardly tribe-hoppers who take credit for Infamy's hard work against Ill? :icon_eek:

bottle job lol..ill mail xenthyl and see if he has a account for u..now run along and read king his bedtime story, maybe he wants some bitty too:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Whats so sweet Richard
One of your members made his way into a KNOCK account under false pretences

Yeah Im sure all the other tribes will be watching how HI really work my friend
Dont think of taking the higher ground with me - YOUR man screwed my account over. How dirty can you guys get

DeletedUser

Whats so sweet Richard

Dont think of taking the higher ground with me - YOUR man screwed my account over. How dirty can you guys get

Yea like we would have the rank 10 account get into your account to screw both accounts not really a good trade Mark. If we were going to play dirty you would know by now. Harry screwed us both. overall he screwed us up more.

DeletedUser

Yea like we would have the rank 10 account get into your account to screw both accounts not really a good trade Mark. If we were going to play dirty you would know by now. Harry screwed us both. overall he screwed us up more.

tell ur leader 2 stop insinuating we done it on purpose then. we wouldnt deliberately lose 1 village like that even it meant u lost 500

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whats so sweet Richard

I was under the impression that it was your co-player who was responsible for attempting to steal an {HI} account?

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that it was your co-player who was responsible for attempting to steal an {HI} account?

We all got taken for a ride Intensität

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HOw about you comment

First ill, then us.

Whom? said:
Iv been waiting for the oppertunity for a while, i despise how Happy, Now known as {HI} recruit and hugg and whatever...

hence why i left w57 i currently only play w50/60 on wagonsuz/Whom?

im very skilled when it comes to war, currently taking part in a world war on w50 with the tribe Hermit.

Id like for my name, all of this to be kept hidden from everyone as i prefer to be silent but deadly i can also give you loads of past info on players i knew who are now in {HI} which will benifit you greatly :icon_wink:

well its upto you :)

Regards, Whom?

^

this was your little ploy richard.

he did end up getting a account, after we changed some of our intel to false intel :p

and he did end up screwing us, and you.

your dirty little trick back fired and you try to use it to dirty our name lol

you always took any oppertunity to flame us, make us look dirty, but its not working mate, knock! is here, and id love to see you remove us.

dirty words, or cheap tricks wont remove us, you been trying that for months with jab...

just imagine the flames wfman is gonna get to spread after you guys fail, i bet his new forum name will be {HI} suck lol

have -4- gave you all there troops yet? or should we wait another day before unstacking your front the easy way?

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}, HTE
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!, Who?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 40
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 144,934
Side 2: 366,802
Difference: 221,868

chart

..Skirmish or shall I run and get some popcorn?