Has the Haul Limit Changed TW's for the Worst?

Discussion in 'World 61' started by The Simple Mindead, May 3, 2012.

Share This Page

1. The Simple Mindead

The Simple Mindead Non-stop Poster

2. Pootytangx

Pootytangx Active Member

I'm just pointing out a common tactic in TWs. Break the opponent and then recruit the most active/biggest players....

I remember at how tight knit OHYEAH was in w56. We took on tribes twice our size and caused them to disband. If you can find that loyalty in a tribe I suggest you stick with it till rimmed! Its a rare thing to find these days yes it is rare, i'm glad i found it in MoM

I really wish OHYEAH had a chance in their glory days to take on MoM. By the time that war rolled around most of our core had gotten so burnt out. Haul and Code drained alot of people by the time those were finished. BY that time the world was getting so big and its just alot to deal with. I can't imagine what its like now...how many points you got? Is MoM still number 1? Is OHYEAH even around anymore?

3. The haul limit has it's pro's and cons like everything does in the world.

4. hughfj08

hughfj08 Guest

wow, youve missed out on alot.
    while we were at war with MoM, everybodyelse decided to get in on it aswell. and i mean EVERYBODY.
    Eventually the desire to kill MoM faded away, and tribes slowly made peace with MoM (except for OHYEAH due to unreasonable demands)
    OHYEAH then went to war with MM, and then had war declared on them by [T] (im sure you remember them)
    and all that mixed in with mass inactivity that had come around, alot of infighting, we fell apart.
    Alot of betrayal's from the newer recruits didnt help.

Most went to [T], a few in the far east (podace, sirkon, emperor ruain, fajah, went to MM.

T and W2V went to war, and quite frankly they did worse in that war than OHYEAH did against their 3 wars at the time of their complete collapse.

Ohyeah is stil around, with like 5 members (binks never was able to find a new home, and with T's disbandment, Stryker returned as well as Hahny (other 2 players aren't mentionable)

Then a large chunk of T refugee's joined up with W2V and MM, who are now just prepping themselves to do a final gangbang of MoM (who's rank 3rd) to finish up the world

but thats enough about 56, back on topic XD

no hauls rule

5. The Simple Mindead

The Simple Mindead Non-stop Poster

You can look me up on twstats pretty easy but i'm at about 5.7 mil now. Hugh answered the rest pretty well. Seeing as this was my thread I may as well post in here that I'm gunna dump w61 to focus on w56 end game and starting my premade, plus I ran out of prem ages ago and can't afford to pay for prem on 2 worlds. It's been an interesting ride, and I wish everyone all the best. I'll probably keep trolling this forum, at least until this thread dies anyway.