#Hashtag #Within #War #Halloween

DeletedUser

Here in #Hashtag(s) we've decided to be the trend setters as people are preaching on the externals about no major wars. So we'll step up to the plate and see what we have (Within) ourselves and take on a tribe that's just over 500k more than us hashtaggers.

You see, I've been sitting here since day one of opening on this world wondering what they meant by the name "It All Comes From Within...". It all started making sense once Jake was first kicked and then nobled while sleeping (as all know the story) along with his close friends.

Then if you start following the pieces, (clicking on darkx's tw-stats) you'll see something very interesting...
6f9acecfed64969093e25cf662d5117b.png
All of his villages except for his 2nd village... Were nobled off ex-within members.

Which now makes sense... "It All Comes From Within..." is referring to how their members will end up. Nobled within. Well, until darkx kicks you before he sends his train making it look like he's just going after tribeless members that is.

While I've watched all the backstabbing with Within's duke darkx on his own members, I started thinking of mine with the NAP ending today.

549a7da37d3f993e39288162d2e869ed.png

What is to come of my members? Darkx claims that he's going to be discussing reassessing the NAP with his council today now that it's ended. I've decided to not trust their little antics anymore as in listed below: (few of the border skirmishes we've had)
Cheese and Dallow:
Come to find out the nuke request was requested by Cheese, dallow gave landing time of the nuke and then the nuke were never sent by dallow. :eek:
76894ae2bc739963ff54a2f662194d77.png

Cyries and 99jr (Cyries was dismissed as 99jr claimed he were nuking down cyries) But I recieve this mail instead:
16d5ce03eaeb57be230093c78427cb64.png

Alche and ngaz:
1e1378da8e080e1a2d6036d82cd3860f.png

4cf5d0f58cd21860319ca2568dfe1e5b.png

There were plenty more in 2 weeks with Within, too many that people would stop caring just like I did to try and solve the issues, as Within always pushed blame on my members for the issues.

Other than the dishonestness that Within have portrayed to the whole TW-community, we're all forgetting one thing about them: Their Egos.
20d7646521a28ad6fff527e9fa1d3f98.png

If anyone has spoken to some of their members you'll see, no doubt about it. They've got some egos. I'll admit that I've got one myself at times, but nothing like the ones they portray about the smallest things.

On top of the disrespect, lack of honor, and ego's (sense that they're better than us), they've also recruited our member(s). Lmao

For this, Within, I wish to see what y'all can do. Not just me, but my whole tribe. We've all been itching to cut the members free from "within".

So lets have a clean, fair, honorable fight. Well... At least try, I know old habits die hard. I'm sure multiple tribes will be mailed surrounding us saying we plan to eradicate them and mails to my members offering invites, this and that. While jake was there, he supported no merges. So let's go ahead and try to fight this up to Jake's standards. We don't want the leftovers "within" the Within cluster. Mail darkx if you want to be eaten from within, I'm sure he'll gladly do that for you.

Also remember, Within members, Darkx is with you, still leading you:
e793e7a9537525aa6ccd42546fec6c55.png

~Babin

DeletedUser7158

Best declaration I've seen in a long while, and on that basis, I'll be rooting for Hashtag.

Incidentally, I thought a map of the belligerents at the time of declaration would be useful for future reference

a8f87f1dc550d1eb967db21790090fed.png

DeletedUser

Thanks for the map... definitely has some potential for being a fun little war.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm most looking forward to how many times 'Within' Will be used as a pun.

GL to both sides though.

Deleted User - 10770065

Good luck to both sides. This could be the final nail in the Within coffin if it goes badly for them. Should be fun to watch :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser100055

Good declaration. About time this world kicked off. If Within can do more than noble their own members while they sleep, it might be an interesting war.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Neutral standpoint here but #HashT seem to have overlooked the fact within are already warring Elite hence their statement of

So we'll step up to the plate and see what we have (Within) ourselves and take on a tribe that's just over 500k more than us hashtaggers.

Does not consider the fact Within are already taking on a tribe of equal size.

DeletedUser93066

I want Hash with my Bacon and Within can be my eggs roll- over easy!

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Neutral standpoint here but #HashT seem to have overlooked the fact within are already warring Elite hence their statement of

So we'll step up to the plate and see what we have (Within) ourselves and take on a tribe that's just over 500k more than us hashtaggers.

Does not consider the fact Within are already taking on a tribe of equal size.
I don't think they overlooked that fact at all. I think that's the only reason they found the balls to declare.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think they overlooked that fact at all. I think that's the only reason they found the balls to declare.

I agree, I was talking about the way they phrased it, as if it was an under dog declaring on a favourite without anything dodgy in the side, not a fight between two people whilst a small child decides to pick up a baseball bat and hit one of them in the nuts.